Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

10 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Of course, I’m not really one to stop at just a ‘little accident’….a little taste is never EVER enough for me, so in the spirit of the other thread, I went ahead and had a full on accident too…..

there’s no way this one would go unnoticed😂11.52 MB · 1 download

I loved "noticing" this one.

(Two videos you posted at the beginning of December made you one of my favorite posters here.)

2 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Of course, I’m not really one to stop at just a ‘little accident’….a little taste is never EVER enough for me, so in the spirit of the other thread, I went ahead and had a full on accident too…..

there’s no way this one would go unnoticed😂D7B397B8-8ACB-4F82-AD2D-0A311CF6C892.thumb.jpeg.3fb4876a90c7b0a3059f942f0b323b2b.jpeg

FullSizeRender.MOV 11.52 MB · 21 downloads  

Now that's a superb "accident". What perfect jeans to highlight the wet/dry divide.

@PrincessPEEach

This is incredible, as always 😍Just a “little accident” is never enough! It just feels too good to stop! Although I suppose that little spurt would be super naughty somewhere like a public place where it’s too subtle to be noticed and only you know it’s there 😉 Oh and that sound when you finally let go?...... that’s incredibly hot. Audibly wetting your pants or diaper had always been an enormous turn on for me. Thanks for sharing your mischief with us!!

On 4/16/2022 at 7:17 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

So ever since that thread about whatever you call an accident, I haven’t been able to get the idea of having a little ‘accident’ out of my mind. There’s something so naughty and hot about the idea of being just a little bit wet, and confessing to someone (who would find that a turn on), then having them investigate further….

Of course, for me, having an actual accident would take away the fun, I’m more of an on-purpose ‘accident’ kind of gal…..so when I had a little time this morning, I decided I’d have a little ‘accident’. 

Obviously, the whole idea of it made me pretty hot, so I was already wet before I’d even peed, and I couldn’t keep my hand out of my pants either☺️ It felt extra naughty when my little accident spilled over my hand…..ooops1F0EA38A-A2FB-4383-9923-88017EFCF394.thumb.jpeg.253d15b2f4f29bd5cf2a95b7d4fafb9a.jpeg

FullSizeRender.MOV 4.59 MB · 435 downloads  

I think it’s small enough that it could potentially go unnoticed? 

You are a delicious human being, I think I'd die and go to heaven if I could be out and about with someone who I knew was wet!