Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female True Question on work site safety and welfare

I was going over some mock online test questions for Building site working, they are mainly about risk assessment for safety, I was amazed when this one came up...

LINDA NEEDS TO USE THE TOILET BUT THE LADIES TOILET HAS BEEN USED TO STORE MATERIALS, WHAT SHOULD LINDA DO?

A, Move the materials out of the toilet

B, Use the menโ€™s toilet

C, Try not go to the toilet all day

D, Talk to the site manager about the issue

These questions frequently have obvious wrong answers as options however this one had me thinking that someone had to write this and the answers, got me wondering what other possible answers as options there could be ? Iโ€™m sure the creative minds on here could come up with a few, in case anyone is unsure the correct answer is D,

Nice scenario for a story..... Linda heads for the loo after this mornings long site meeting is finally over, bursting to go she finds the loo packed with materials, she canโ€™t pull them out theyโ€™re heavy and canโ€™t block the walkway thatโ€™s a fire escape route hazard, canโ€™t use the menโ€™s thatโ€™s infringement on policy, needs to get on the radio arrange 2 labourers to bring manual ย shifting trolley to load materials onto it and move to a secure area, inspect the bathroom is working and up to standard then she can pee..!

Nice

1 hour ago, SoBursting said:

Nice scenario for a story..... Linda heads for the loo after this mornings long site meeting is finally over, bursting to go she finds the loo packed with materials, she canโ€™t pull them out theyโ€™re heavy and canโ€™t block the walkway thatโ€™s a fire escape route hazard, canโ€™t use the menโ€™s thatโ€™s infringement on policy, needs to get on the radio arrange 2 labourers to bring manual ย shifting trolley to load materials onto it and move to a secure area, inspect the bathroom is working and up to standard then she can pee..!

ย 

23 hours ago, SoBursting said:

I was going over some mock online test questions for Building site working, they are mainly about risk assessment for safety, I was amazed when this one came up...

LINDA NEEDS TO USE THE TOILET BUT THE LADIES TOILET HAS BEEN USED TO STORE MATERIALS, WHAT SHOULD LINDA DO?

A, Move the materials out of the toilet

B, Use the menโ€™s toilet

C, Try not go to the toilet all day

D, Talk to the site manager about the issue

These questions frequently have obvious wrong answers as options however this one had me thinking that someone had to write this and the answers, got me wondering what other possible answers as options there could be ? Iโ€™m sure the creative minds on here could come up with a few, in case anyone is unsure the correct answer is D,

G) Linda holds until the end of her shift, then gets in her car and drives towards home. Halfway through her journey, there's a traffic jam. She only holds 15 minutes before her bladder gives and she floods her car seat.ย 

Now I canโ€™t help wondering what if the site manager is busy and Linda canโ€™t find them? She canโ€™t move the items as too dangerous and could be sacked for using the mens. Perhaps she confides her dilemma to a make colleague who tries helping her but needs help moving the stuff too. They both search together for the site manager all afternoon while he gets very close to Linda hearing and watching her. Oh and heโ€™s always fancied her ever since he started work thereโ€ฆ

19 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Now I canโ€™t help wondering what if the site manager is busy and Linda canโ€™t find them? She canโ€™t move the items as too dangerous and could be sacked for using the mens. Perhaps she confides her dilemma to a make colleague who tries helping her but needs help moving the stuff too. They both search together for the site manager all afternoon while he gets very close to Linda hearing and watching her. Oh and heโ€™s always fancied her ever since he started work thereโ€ฆ

All afternoon? Gosh she must be dancing in her hi viz and hard hat bursting to get into the ladies....

I once worked in construction and clearly remember a female Health and Safety advisor bring up the topic of the state of the toilets at one of our sites. When discussing the matter her exact words were โ€œI wouldnโ€™t want to drop my knickers and go in there, no matter how desperate I wasโ€

My lasting memory of that meeting was an imagined image of her bursting but not wanting to use the dirty toilet. She was quite chubby, and wore tight clothes which made the image even better in my eyes.

@stinklerus

"I once worked in construction and clearly remember a female Health and Safety advisor bring up the topic of the state of the toilets at one of our sites. When discussing the matter her exact words were โ€œI wouldnโ€™t want to drop my knickers and go in there, no matter how desperate I wasโ€

My lasting memory of that meeting was an imagined image of her bursting but not wanting to use the dirty toilet. She was quite chubby, and wore tight clothes which made the image even better in my eyes."

You know before I had my job where I was working outside all day without a toilet I used to think that women who worked in construction or outdoors like that were crazy and with some degree of snobbishness thought that I couldn't imagine anybody putting themselves in that situation, so is very humbling when I found myself in that situation and now whenever I see women out in those situations I still have to admit with some degree of clinginess to my former toilet privilege it feels sort of cringeyย  to think that I was in a similar situation and could be again someday.

Also it's funny because I don't know if it just makes me a bitch but I seem to find it especially satisfying to see chubby women being desperate and I don't know why really. Maybe it was because I used to be really chubby myself, or maybe it was because I have been in situations where I had to pee and where larger women got to go to the bathroom before me and I thought these big women are getting to empty those full full bladders before I do and I just found that infuriating LOL.

@trekkie

"You know, we need more material with chubby subjects!"

I think it's just from my experience that when you have a full bladder and you see a large woman who you know got to go to the bathroom that makes her even more intimidating, and you don't want to start things with her. But I have been in sort of situations where I've been a little bit in a confrontational situation with a larger woman with an empty bladder while mine was full, and I have to say it really is quite intimidating! There is something that I find especially frustrating about having to pee and seeing a larger woman who has relieved herself.

On 4/18/2022 at 6:02 AM, stinklerus said:

I once worked in construction and clearly remember a female Health and Safety advisor bring up the topic of the state of the toilets at one of our sites. When discussing the matter her exact words were โ€œI wouldnโ€™t want to drop my knickers and go in there, no matter how desperate I wasโ€

My lasting memory of that meeting was an imagined image of her bursting but not wanting to use the dirty toilet. She was quite chubby, and wore tight clothes which made the image even better in my eyes.

I'm a self admitted chubby chaser, I guess you can also call them PAWGs in my area. Seeing them desperate can be a delight on the eyes after a long day ๐Ÿ˜‰