Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello everyone! Sorry for my inactivity but for some reason I just haven’t brought myself to write anything. For me, I write off of inspiration of my thoughts, so I just have a hard time finding inspiration to come back and write. However, I’m looking to write a new little series here about a diapered basketball team. I’d love feedback to see if you’re enjoying it so I can hopefully keep writing. Enjoy!

Chapter 1: My New Job

As I brushed off the excess dust off my keyboard, I sighed with annoyance. The only thing more annoying than a slow computer was a dusty slow computer. However, the dust was the least of my issues. Flashback to the summer of this year, I promised my mom that I would get a job on campus, and that I would support myself on campus this year. I was entering my second year and starting my major in sports medicine but failed to achieve the sky high grades I promised my parents. As a result they decided to cut the spare money they were giving me to spend on campus.

I went on to the schools website and scanned the job page for anything. Waiter? No Cashier? No Customer service? No. All of a sudden something popped out to me on the screen: assistant trainer. It was perfect. Both an opportunity to gain experience while also holding a job. And, as a plus, a chance to be up close with girls in short shorts. I pulled up the application, filled it out, and submitted it, praying that I could at least be given an interview.

Thoughts began to creep into my mind. There’s no way they give me an interview. I don’t even have any experience. What if they do? The ladies wouldn’t even like me. I’m too unattractive to be interesting. What if they do though? Maybe this’ll be my time to gain experience.

The hours ticked by without a response. And then, my email popped up, a response, they wanted to give me an interview. With that, I shut my computer screen, left my dorm, and strolled around campus with my hood up and my face illuminating in the street light. I was going to have a shot. 

The gym we had was huge. Granted, we were a division one basketball team but I still marveled at it’s size. The problem with this was that I had no idea where the coach’s office was.

As I strolled down the steps towards the court I saw a lone girl standing on the court. She had tan skin, dark black locks, and a pretty face, but none of that compared to her backside. While it was easy to stare at her face, her ass stole the show, and it was, expanding? She had her legs spread out a bit and she was just holding the ball under her arm. Her face looked relaxed and calm and she was muttering something to herself.

As I approached her I questioned bothering her but decided to, hence I continue to lose my way around the arena. “Excuse me, where is the coach’s office?”

She turned around to stare at me, her genuine smile beaming down on my cautious one. “Oh, the coach’s office? It’s through the tunnel and is the first door on the left.”

”Thank you.” I couldn’t muster any compliments for her, at least not yet. For now a simple thank you would suffice. The walk across the court allowed my eyes to indulge in our beautiful blue court, as the sidelines were bathed in a beautiful blue jay blue. The stands were coated in blue as well and we even had a blue scoreboard as well. One when walking in the stadium could argue that we just took a giant paint bomb and set it off, although they’d have a point considering that wouldn’t be too far off.

The coach’s office was small and there was a small lady sitting in the chair next to the banners. She had a small build, with curly gray hair, wrinkles, and a hard look that lots of cinematic coaches have. She ushered me to my seat. “Hello sir, my name is Coach Wood, but you can call me coach W. I assume you are Brandon?” I nodded my head in confirmation. “Well Brandon, what led you to this job?” I explained my predicament, first starting with the grades and leading to the lack of funding. “I see, and why did you choose this job in particular?”

“I’m currently studying medicine, and I thought this would be a great opportunity to learn and work at the same time.”

The woman in front of my shook her head in approval. “That’s great. We’ve been looking for oncoming students who are willing to take time to help our trainer out. Sadly, we’ve had several who have quit upon certain… conditions.” But you seem like the perfect young man for the job, your application looks great and I’d be happy to offer this job for you.

I had nothing but sheer happiness and disbelief. A new job with all the benefits. What could go wrong?

Thanks for reading! I hope that you enjoy this and I’ll probably have the next chapter out soon!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good chapter! Don't feel bad about not posting, this is all for fun.

Don't take this the wrong way though and its not really meant to be criticism but I couldn't stop thinking about this line:

She was wearing blue leggings, and I couldn’t help but stare at her perfectly constructed ass. That thing had to be sculpted by Picasso it was so beautiful.

afaik Picasso wasn't known for his sculptures but I looked it up and uhPicasso Sculpture | MoMA

this is what Picasso's sculptures tend to look like judging by a google images search.... no judgement Brandon, we all like what we like... 🤣

Lmao, that honestly is hilarious. 6:30 AM me was having trouble sleeping so I guess he didn’t really think twice when looking back through the writing 😂. Tbh, I never really was into art and know basically nothing about anything outside of the Mona Lisa lol. It’s ok, Brandon doesn’t need to know art to apparently get what he wants

Edited by Redboi (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, sorry for the hiatus. Much like I’m sure a lot of other writers on this site, lots of stuff has held me up from fully committing time to my stories. Hopefully, and I mean genuinely hopefully, I can stay committed enough and have enough free time to continue some of my more fun pieces. Once again, sorry for the long wait, but I hope these next few chapters will help satisfy that. Enjoy!

Chapter 4: A Wet Road Trip

Sitting on a semi comfortable lounge chair, I made sure to recount all my belongings. Sleep mask, check. Deodorant, check. Lotion (don’t ask), check. Toothbrush, check. Smoking hot girlfriend, you already know.

I was never much a traveler, but I was never more enthusiastic for our upcoming trip. Our school got its first ever Maui Tournament invite since the invitational expanded to women’s division one along with men’s, so we got to make a plane trip for some early season play. And if there was anywhere I would want to travel period, it would be Hawaii. Visions of chilling on the beach filled my brain, flooding me with excitement. Of course, we were going there for a tournament, but what would a trip to Hawaii be without sightseeing?

Stephanie seemed to notice my obvious excitement, and she decided to amplify it. “So, I’m wondering if we are going to be seeing the beach any when we get there.”

I knew where she was going with this, “what do you mean?”

She smiled at me, “well, I guess it would just be a waste for me to pack this bikini if we won’t be able to go the beach.”

My heart rate shot up dramatically. I wonder what else she might be packing in there…

“Attention, flight 130A towards Maui, Hawaii will now be boarding priority members.”

I looked at her, “you ready?”

She smiled, “let’s hope!”

“You want window or aisle seat?”

I pondered for a second, “you choose which you want, you’re the one who’s actually going to be playing.”

She grinned, “you’re such a gentleman, Brandon! I guess I’ll take the window seat.”

As the flight attendant made her way down the aisle making sure people had fastened their seatbelts, I noticed Stephanie start to shift in her seat contrasted by a tranquil facial expression. I wonder what that could be for…

It was a seven hour flight, so I decided that I might as well get some early sleep while I could. But before I could, I looked over at Stephanie, “are you good before I nod off?”

She looked at me, “I kind of need to pee.” Not really too shocking.

I began to motion out of my seat, “Alright, well since the planes already taken off then you can just hop out and-“ her finger shushed me before I could finish.

”Are you kidding? Those bathrooms are disgusting. Plus, I’ve got my own sanitary bathroom right here.” She motioned to her crotch. My eyes widened. This could explain a couple of things.

It didn’t seem like there was much other noise besides the sound of the plane soaring through the air, however I could’ve sworn at that moment that I heard a faint trickling. “Ahhhh~ much betterrr~.” Holy shit, I might need that lotion now.

Once I thought I heard the trickling come to a close, I felt myself scavenging for the correct words to say, “Don’t make me do this here…”

Sarcasm flowed throughout her, “do what Brandon? Didn’t you enjoy it?”

I didn’t know how far I could go with this, but that didn’t seem to stop me, “You might not be safe if you make me explode.”

She made sure to whisper this, “then let’s make sure it happens inside of me, big guy.” Jesus fucking Christ!

Before I could advance this further though, she propped her head against my shoulder. “We should get some sleep, goodnight Brandon, sweet dreams.”

How the hell did no one else think this was a good job?

Thanks for reading! I hope to write at least one more chapter by the end of the week, but we’ll see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...