Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nurses and teachers showing off their big bladders

Guest ollik38

@DesperateDiapy

"Please do remember that there are male nurses and teachers. This isn't just a female issue."

True but having talked to nurses and teachers it seems that male nurses and teachers don't have as much of a problem getting to a bathroom. The women's room often has a line, so if your breaks are very brief it is more likely to result in not getting to go.

@DesperateDiapy

"Please do remember that there are male nurses and teachers. This isn't just a female issue."

True but having talked to nurses and teachers it seems that male nurses and teachers don't have as much of a problem getting to a bathroom. The women's room often has a line, so if your breaks are very brief it is more likely to result in not getting to go.

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2022 at 9:30 AM, ollik38 said:

So, I've recently become fascinated with the concept of 'nurse/teacher bladders', where basically because nurses and teachers don't get time to pee throughout the day they just hold it for longer and longer - and as such their bladder gets bigger and bigger.

I've seen a lot of videos on TikTok of women talking about this and about their unique bladder capacity, but not much noteworthy, which is why I'm turning to you guys.

I'm not a leech, so here are some videos to give you a taster of what I'm looking for. Or, if you don't have anything, just saying you're into this kind of thing too would mean a lot 😊

00:03

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 00:13
  • Pause
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

00:00

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:06 / 00:06
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

00:12

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:08 / 00:13
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

I want to know that blonde nurse who effortlessly displayed a one-liter bladder hold.  Can you imagine her actual capability! 

On 6/19/2022 at 2:53 PM, holdit247 said:

2.5 pints is 1418ml, reinforcing your point 😉

Imperial/British pints, yes. But US liquid pint is only 473 ml, so it's only 1182 ml.
Also not all water consumed goes into the bladder so if I bring back 2.5 pints intake from my older post, in US pints it would result in about 1100 ml of urine top I'd say. Pretty average imo.

5 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Imperial/British pints, yes. But US liquid pint is only 473 ml, so it's only 1182 ml.
Also not all water consumed goes into the bladder so if I bring back 2.5 pints intake from my older post, in US pints it would result in about 1100 ml of urine top I'd say. Pretty average imo.

Beg your pardon, understood. Probably best not to debate US bastardising English language or measures here 😉

Edited by holdit247
Typo (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

whenever I notice someone who's been drinking a lot and hasn't gone to the bathroom in a long time I'm always just so... "curious" and wish I could measure how much, well, comes out... I feel like you'll see people jumping and dancing trying to hold it who have a tiny/oversensitive bladder, while someone will be standing next to them holding close to a litre but not showing any outward signs of discomfort, and that thought usually has me slightly turned on and wanting to know just how much they're holding. i feel like taking that amount of pressure for extended periods of time just requires that much more discipline to hold on to the discomfort and will naturally (as it did for me) make someone's bladder volume expand. i feel like it's not even so much about the desperation (which is just discomfort) for me, but looking at the videos above I wish there was actually more content like that but where you can see the force with which it comes out (indicative of the pressure someone must've been feeling) and the amount. feel like I'm probably a bit of an odd one out here for that but it's like a the willingness (which is different from necessity) to hold on and the big/strong bladder it develops are a big turn-on for me (i'd say in women, cause I can better relate to them, and also I guess my view that men don't tend to have the discipline required is well-documented on this forum by now lol).

1 hour ago, jibbyjamie said:

whenever I notice someone who's been drinking a lot and hasn't gone to the bathroom in a long time I'm always just so... "curious" and wish I could measure how much, well, comes out... I feel like you'll see people jumping and dancing trying to hold it who have a tiny/oversensitive bladder, while someone will be standing next to them holding close to a litre but not showing any outward signs of discomfort, and that thought usually has me slightly turned on and wanting to know just how much they're holding. i feel like taking that amount of pressure for extended periods of time just requires that much more discipline to hold on to the discomfort and will naturally (as it did for me) make someone's bladder volume expand. i feel like it's not even so much about the desperation (which is just discomfort) for me, but looking at the videos above I wish there was actually more content like that but where you can see the force with which it comes out (indicative of the pressure someone must've been feeling) and the amount. feel like I'm probably a bit of an odd one out here for that but it's like a the willingness (which is different from necessity) to hold on and the big/strong bladder it develops are a big turn-on for me (i'd say in women, cause I can better relate to them, and also I guess my view that men don't tend to have the discipline required is well-documented on this forum by now lol).

I know right! For me the only thing hotter than someone struggling to hold a lot, is someone who is holding a lot but *not* struggling!

8 hours ago, CenturyBladder said:

I know right! For me the only thing hotter than someone struggling to hold a lot, is someone who is holding a lot but *not* struggling!

I have mixed feelings on this. I love the idea of someone holding on to huge volumes, but watching them struggle just pushes all of my buttons. Still, if you KNOW they have to pee really bad its fun trying to look for little signs they need to go.

I actually get annoyed with my wife because she will be desperate to pee for quite a while, but not tell me. I normally don't know until we get home and she sprints to the bathroom. And its not like she's hiding it from him, she will even do this when she's intentionally holding for me. I guess it's so ingrained in her mind that she just hides how bad she has to go until she literally can't avoid squirming around.

On 7/26/2023 at 11:38 PM, cwpee said:

I have mixed feelings on this. I love the idea of someone holding on to huge volumes, but watching them struggle just pushes all of my buttons. Still, if you KNOW they have to pee really bad its fun trying to look for little signs they need to go.

I actually get annoyed with my wife because she will be desperate to pee for quite a while, but not tell me. I normally don't know until we get home and she sprints to the bathroom. And its not like she's hiding it from him, she will even do this when she's intentionally holding for me. I guess it's so ingrained in her mind that she just hides how bad she has to go until she literally can't avoid squirming around.

My wife is the same way. I’ve literally never seen her face get that “desperate” look (panic in her eyes, worried facial expression) but she will then pee an enormous amount. She’s 5’3 120 lbs so it’s impressive to witness for a woman that petite. Even when she tells me she needs to pee. bad, you wouldn’t be able to tell just looking at her mannerisms and face