Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nurses and teachers showing off their big bladders

Guest ollik38

Guest ollik38

So, I've recently become fascinated with the concept of 'nurse/teacher bladders', where basically because nurses and teachers don't get time to pee throughout the day they just hold it for longer and longer - and as such their bladder gets bigger and bigger.

I've seen a lot of videos on TikTok of women talking about this and about their unique bladder capacity, but not much noteworthy, which is why I'm turning to you guys.

I'm not a leech, so here are some videos to give you a taster of what I'm looking for. Or, if you don't have anything, just saying you're into this kind of thing too would mean a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 hour ago, ashishgamer said:

Wow didn't a device like this existed. Will definitely like to see more of these.

It's actually been around for a while. They are just good old ultrasound scanners combined with some (obviously less old) image recognition, that is actually pretty standard compared to other applications like facial recognition or Amazon's convenience store without checkout that uses cameras to detect who buys what.

6 hours ago, ollik38 said:

So, I've recently become fascinated with the concept of 'nurse/teacher bladders', where basically because nurses and teachers don't get time to pee throughout the day they just hold it for longer and longer - and as such their bladder gets bigger and bigger.

I've seen a lot of videos on TikTok of women talking about this and about their unique bladder capacity, but not much noteworthy, which is why I'm turning to you guys.

I'm not a leech, so here are some videos to give you a taster of what I'm looking for. Or, if you don't have anything, just saying you're into this kind of thing too would mean a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have the same obsession never knew this existed so need to find some more of these

Guest ollik38
15 hours ago, Robmil said:

I prefer to see her belly when see peesย ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‡

I would love this too, but unfortunately Iโ€™ve never been able to find a woman who has access to a bladder scanner and has filmed herself peeing!

I'm a huge fan of this as well! In my girlfriend's group of friends there's a nurse, a midwife, a former teacher and two teaching assistants and they have all mentioned how they have gone whole days at work without going to the toilet. They must have huge bladders as they seem to be able to last for hours and hours even after drinking a lot.ย 

@Becky Lewis

"Video from an Ultrasound Tech - suggests when training they had to hold their own bladders every day for 2 months so they could practice scanning on each other!"

During my outdoor job I probably had to hold a very full bladder at least twice a week for nearly an entire year. Honestly I always get kind of a little bit peeved when I see people having more sympathy for nurses and teachers not getting to pee all day when they often still do have bathroom breaks. Honestly in the last year while I was outside without a bathroom all that time the most frustrating thing was to be chatting with teachers and nurses and realizing that they do in fact get bathroom breaks more than I did! My nurse friend who retired the day I got my job found my situation hilarious, and was, needless to say, a lot less sympathetic.

tbh, while I do believe that people in certain professions (e.g., nurses, teachers) mightย tend to develop a larger than average bladder capacity, my personal experience has been that nurses tend to overestimate how much pee their bladders can hold. I have known a few nurses and, just like the general population, they seem to run the gamut from a camel-like ability to hold their water to bursting to pee every hour or two. I know it's anecdotal, but it seems like a lot of nurses like to boast about how they can hold it forever and/or hold in a large volume of urine, but can only really produce fairly average, or slightly above average, volumes.

For instance, I met one nurse online who claims to have an extraordinary bladder capacity, being able to routinely out-hold her coworkers even when they place friendly wagers on who will be the last to stop for a piss break during a shift. She also claims that, when holding to the extreme limits of her abilities, she can actually hold close to three litersย in her bladder, although I have seen no proof and such a claim seems...exaggerated to me. One time, she did let me watch her pee after being out and about for a few hours on a weekend. Although she said she was truly bursting, she didn't pee for very long -- maybe 15 seconds at most, and with a stream that wasn't terribly impressive either.ย 

We decided to have a holding contest after that and, despite her claim to have never lost a contest and her utter confidence that she would have no trouble containing the vast quantities we were planning to drink, as we let our bladders fill, it was apparent that her desperation was escalating more quickly than mine. Unfortunately, the contest remains unresolved, since she sort of ghosted me before either of us was ready to cave and run off for a piss. So, it's possible that she could have outlasted me by a fair margin. Or, she may have been drastically overestimating her ability to hold piss. I simply do not know, but I suspect that she, and other nurses, have a tendency to overstate their abilities.

Guest ollik38
9 hours ago, BladderChamp said:

tbh, while I do believe that people in certain professions (e.g., nurses, teachers) mightย tend to develop a larger than average bladder capacity, my personal experience has been that nurses tend to overestimate how much pee their bladders can hold.

Well, this has been eye openingโ€ฆ

@DesperateJill, what job was that? Can you let us know? Sounds to me like there are other professions that are less vocal about the requirement to hold their pee, but would beat any nurse in a holding competition!ย 

@ollik38

"what job was that? Can you let us know? Sounds to me like there are other professions that are less vocal about the requirement to hold their pee, but would beat any nurse in a holding competition!"

It was an outdoor job with sort of like an environmental group. The problem was a lot of the places we went for like the middle of nowhere like in forests and stuff with no bathrooms, a lot of it was also at parks and beaches and other places where they had bathrooms but unfortunately the bathrooms were locked due to Covid.

What I kept hearing over and over again was that nurses and teachers have it the worst and everything like that, but during the time when I was outdoors and going without a bathroom all day I talked to several teachers, now who are working from home and always had a bathroom available, as well as nurses who although their bathroom breaks were infrequent still had access to a bathroom at some point in the day if they really really needed it.

Of course the worst thing was that my nurse friend who I used to tease about the fact that she didn't pee all day ended up retiring from her job like the very first day that I learned that I was getting mind and she has been a lot less than sympathetic. She says that until I have change somebody's catheter bag with a full bladder that I don't really have a right to complain.

Although I think the teachers and nurses get a lot of the sympathy I also believe that there are probably a lot of women who are out there suffering in silence and holding it all day. At the same time though my job taught me the hard way from chatting with other people that although a lot of people say that they don't have great bathroom access unless you really are working outside in the middle of nowhere it's usually pretty rare to not have a toilet available all day. The fact is most women get to go to the bathroom at some point during the day and you don't really recognize that that's the case until you're the one going without the bathroom.

But I do suspect that there are lots of women who are outdoors for much of the day and you just don't go to the bathroom and who just sort of go about their day without complaining or drawing attention to it. But now whenever I am out and I see women out in public away from a toilet for a long time I do kind of wonder to myself how many of them are holding on for dear life out of necessity.

My wife is a teacher, and she has often spoken of the 'teacher bladder' phenomenon in the past.. On many, many occasions she has had to go for the whole of the school day without getting to a bathroom, and then spent a long time in the cubicle when she does get the chance to relieve herself..

She has only come unstuck on one occasion...she changed schools from a state school to a private school... In the private school her teaching hours were much increased, andย  in the first weeks of her new job, she had one of those days where she didn't get a break at all.. When she got to the time that she normally would have finished work at her previous school, she still had two teaching periods to go, and on this particular occasion she was teaching a double lesson without a break..

She though nothing of this, as her Teacher bladder had held firm in the past...but this time, because she was pushing her normal hold time for another 45 mins, she realised that she was going to be in trouble.. She held on until the end of the lesson, dismissed her class, and as the last student left the room, she ended up soaking her pants, in only the third accident I have ever known her have since I have been with her...

She has spoken to other teachers, and 'Teacher Bladder' is well known in the profession, and she knows of only 3 other teachers who have ever been let down by their control at the end of a day...

ย 

ย 

15 hours ago, BladderChamp said:

tbh, while I do believe that people in certain professions (e.g., nurses, teachers) mightย tend to develop a larger than average bladder capacity, my personal experience has been that nurses tend to overestimate how much pee their bladders can hold. I have known a few nurses and, just like the general population, they seem to run the gamut from a camel-like ability to hold their water to bursting to pee every hour or two. I know it's anecdotal, but it seems like a lot of nurses like to boast about how they can hold it forever and/or hold in a large volume of urine, but can only really produce fairly average, or slightly above average, volumes.

I've noticed it a lot in people who don't realize how little they typically drink. So many times I've been talking to women I met on this or other omo sites who have been claiming they can hold like a lake or pee just 2-3 times a day, but when we go into details turns out they're just dehydrated. Like just recently I've been chatting with someone who claimed she has a huge bladder, but then said she can't hold anymore after drinking like 2.5 pints. I was genuinely surprised, not expecting it to happen so soon after claims of "huge bladder", but again, turned out normally that person just doesn't drink much, and thinks that being able to hold 2.5 pints for a few hours is a huge bladder... though it's barely above average by my standards and comparing to my own bladder that can hold about 2 liters of urine in. Most of the women into omo I've been talking too were able to hold along 800-1100 ml, so I consider that bladder size average.

Edited by SpaceWonderer (see edit history)
Guest DesperateDiapy
On 4/18/2022 at 6:21 AM, DesperateJill said:

Although I think the teachers and nurses get a lot of the sympathy I also believe that there are probably a lot of women who are out there suffering in silence and holding it all day. At the same time though my job taught me the hard way from chatting with other people that although a lot of people say that they don't have great bathroom access unless you really are working outside in the middle of nowhere it's usually pretty rare to not have a toilet available all day. The fact is most women get to go to the bathroom at some point during the day and you don't really recognize that that's the case until you're the one going without the bathroom.

But I do suspect that there are lots of women who are outdoors for much of the day and you just don't go to the bathroom and who just sort of go about their day without complaining or drawing attention to it. But now whenever I am out and I see women out in public away from a toilet for a long time I do kind of wonder to myself how many of them are holding on for dear life out of necessity.

Please do remember that there are male nurses and teachers. This isn't just a female issue.

Guest DesperateDiapy
On 4/18/2022 at 11:15 AM, SpaceWonderer said:

I've noticed it a lot in people who don't realize how little they typically drink. So many times I've been talking to women I met on this or other omo sites who have been claiming they can hold like a lake or pee just 2-3 times a day, but when we go into details turns out they're just dehydrated. Like just recently I've been chatting with someone who claimed she has a huge bladder, but then said she can't hold anymore after drinking like 2.5 pints. I was genuinely surprised, not expecting it to happen so soon after claims of "huge bladder", but again, turned out normally that person just doesn't drink much, and thinks that being able to hold 2.5 pints for a few hours is a huge bladder... though it's barely above average by my standards and comparing to my own bladder that can hold about 2 liters of urine in. Most of the women into omo I've been talking too were able to hold along 800-1100 ml, so I consider that bladder size average.

Everyone's body metabolizes/absorbs stuff differently/at different speeds than others. 2.5 pints is 1,180 ml. What she drink could've gone through her faster than it did for you. So while 2 liters is a huge bladder, 2.5 pints or 1,180 ml is nothing to sneeze at regardless of the difference in speed her body fills her bladder.