Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So this thought occurred to me as I'm currently using the toilet (I know we don't hear that much on this site). But do you all prefer wetting in clean or dirty, or like slightly dirty underwear/ panties(like if you had worn them all day). 

I don't know how many of us even care how are underwear is.... considering this site😘 

But let me know, thank you!

2 hours ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

So this thought occurred to me as I'm currently using the toilet (I know we don't hear that much on this site). But do you all prefer wetting in clean or dirty, or like slightly dirty underwear/ panties(like if you had worn them all day). 

I don't know how many of us even care how are underwear is.... considering this site😘 

But let me know, thank you!

Peeing in the toilet with a name like that? FOR SHAME! XD

All jokes aside, id say i'm not too fussed about if they are fresh and clean or if id have been wearing them all day. What I do love however is rewetting ones that I have already wet. Depending on my mood I wont change after I wet so I just wait for my panties to dry before going again. No use trying to keep them clean if they have already been peed in once right?

13 minutes ago, Rukako said:

Peeing in the toilet with a name like that? FOR SHAME! XD

All jokes aside, id say i'm not too fussed about if they are fresh and clean or if id have been wearing them all day. What I do love however is rewetting ones that I have already wet. Depending on my mood I wont change after I wet so I just wait for my panties to dry before going again. No use trying to keep them clean if they have already been peed in once right?

Exactly! Although I haven't really stayed in wet clothes before...hmmmmm

I change my boxers every day but I would not consider them „dirty“ by the end of the day. So that does not really make any difference to me when it comes to peeing them. However, when I deliberately peed my pants (e.g. black ones in public) I do enjoy to walk around in them a bit. Sooo naughty and fun 😊

Not into rewetting dried stuff though.

Edited by Joecey (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Do you keep your wet panties on after you wet?

Sometimes, not always. The warmth feels nice just after wetting, and once it cools, the cold usually makes me feel like I have to pee again pretty soon, and the feeling of the wetness getting warm again during reweting feels so amazing. I only really do it if I'm wearing skirts or just panties, and I don't usually wear them for more than two wettings.

1 hour ago, tennyson said:

My favourite is rewetting panties that have already been wet  by someone else. I had an co-worker who would exchange underwear with me on deliveries. We would have desperation dares on the way back from jobs.

That's how I came to wear her sopping wet panties for 200+ miles. 

That is incredibly hot. There has to be more details there, at least what kind of panties they were and did you pee them too? 

I love wetting dirty underwear. Dirty underwear in general is a fetish for me, so peeing in underwear is just a part of that. I like to get underwear all sweaty from a days worth of housework, or just general activity, or maybe a walk to playing sports, and then wet them because hey, they’re already going in the wash and I’m going in the shower and they’re wet with sweat anyway. 

@Drewster88

If I remember, they were Jockeys (women's) and so soft. I think they were the softest underwear I had ever worn - and certainly more soft than any Hanes I had ever worn!

As to wetting them, oh yes! Well, I was so excited that was immediately hard. I mean her pee was all over me, right. She kept chuckling (not in a bad way) and teasing me (not in a bad way) about how hard it was making me to have her pee on my cock. She was squirming and trying to get me to open up about a lot of things I had not felt comfortable sharing with anyone in full. (All prior attempts in part had been met with ridicule, at best.)

So as we were driving back, she kept me hydrated (not with pee, with Cola) and I wasn't paying much attention because she was talking about sex and her sex life and I was listening and ... well I was about to either orgasm or pee.

I wanted to stop to pee, but honestly I did not want to take off her panties. She said when we stopped, we changed back ... SO... I tried to hold it. She finally did something that just made me let go. 

She stroked my ear. Yep. I am sure her finger had been playing with herself (I am not sure inside or outside her clothes, I was trying to drive!) but the moment she ran her finger down my ear and told me it was "okay..." I exploded inside her panties. I also almost passed out.

She held the wheel and we got off the highway into a Food Lion parking lot. She unbuckled and slid over to me and held me, straddling my hip.

She held me as I just sat there. She put her mouth near my ear and sighed and peed all over me and the seat. 

I peed also. 

2 hours ago, tennyson said:

@Drewster88

If I remember, they were Jockeys (women's) and so soft. I think they were the softest underwear I had ever worn - and certainly more soft than any Hanes I had ever worn!

As to wetting them, oh yes! Well, I was so excited that was immediately hard. I mean her pee was all over me, right. She kept chuckling (not in a bad way) and teasing me (not in a bad way) about how hard it was making me to have her pee on my cock. She was squirming and trying to get me to open up about a lot of things I had not felt comfortable sharing with anyone in full. (All prior attempts in part had been met with ridicule, at best.)

So as we were driving back, she kept me hydrated (not with pee, with Cola) and I wasn't paying much attention because she was talking about sex and her sex life and I was listening and ... well I was about to either orgasm or pee.

I wanted to stop to pee, but honestly I did not want to take off her panties. She said when we stopped, we changed back ... SO... I tried to hold it. She finally did something that just made me let go. 

She stroked my ear. Yep. I am sure her finger had been playing with herself (I am not sure inside or outside her clothes, I was trying to drive!) but the moment she ran her finger down my ear and told me it was "okay..." I exploded inside her panties. I also almost passed out.

She held the wheel and we got off the highway into a Food Lion parking lot. She unbuckled and slid over to me and held me, straddling my hip.

She held me as I just sat there. She put her mouth near my ear and sighed and peed all over me and the seat. 

I peed also. 

Ok, what company are you working again and are they still hiring?😂

I mean, oh wow…If that really happened exactly like this, you are one lucky *******

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

Yes! I like both. I put on clean shorts everyday, but it isn't uncommon for me to dribble or more in them during the day, and I don't change, just let them dry, rewetting them as I feel the need throughout the day. I don't really have to try hard, and I tend to dribble all day sometimes anyway. I like the big yellow spot the completely fills the center front of my shorts on days when I dribble more, or how large that gets on days that I deliberatly do a full wetting or two, (or more). I do like to see the pee stains on a nice clean pair of shorts sometimes, but it just gets more interesting as the day progresses.

On 4/19/2022 at 11:57 PM, tennyson said:

@Drewster88

I peed also. 

That is an extremely hot story. So she wasn't mad about you pissing in her panties I take it. Did you then keep wearing them? Did she make you? Did she get you to cum in them as well? 

@HereToStay  It was a printing / copying company (now defunct). And they aren't hiring.

What happened with my co-worker (I wrote about it somewhere on this site. I just can never locate it.) came out of a real shitty boss. Here is the very short version:

As a printer, he would promise times delivered on jobs. Think pizza delivery pre-Covid. If the customer doesn't get the delivery by XX:XX time, then they get % off the order. 

Now that sounds fair, but the boss would promise jobs times that would literally be based upon driving 60 mph door to door, no matter if departure time was 2 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm, 8 am , 3 am, 12 noon, rush hour, sleet, hurricane (I kid you not!), etc. And, he did all he could to delay departure - not filling the delivery truck with gas, using the delivery truck for personal reasons and "forgetting" to return it to work before a regularly weekly scheduled delivery, etc.

Oh and he bounced paychecks. And the other problem is that % off the job came out of the delivery driver(s) pay - not his. 

I know that ruined the mood for working there, but my co-worker was my only bright spot.

She was kinky as fuck. I was lucky. The job was stressful and it was our stress relief.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Drewster88

No, she wasn't mad about me pissing in her panties. (see above and if you can find the story somewhere on here - huge messing warning) It was her idea. 

I came in her panties and she came in mine. I loved it when she peed, wore, peed, came, and then gave mine back to me. I wore them. A lot of times I wore them in bed at night to be close to her (and kind of to be her- or like her - if that makes sense). I liked having her "command" me to pee or to tell me when I could go or not to go. The best part is when she got excited, it made me more excited.

We were on such a stressful schedule, we bought the super heavy duty black contractor bags and sat in them while driving to the delivery site. That way we could let go and not have to leave the road. (We had baby wipes and huge rolls of TP. too bad it was the industrial Scott one-ply bathroom rolls.)

We played a lot of desperation games. She loved peeing, wetting, and desperation (and etc.!) like I did. We also masturbated ourselves and each other. 

It was the only way we made it through working for such a jackhole of a boss. If she hadn't been married already, I would have asked. I did ask if she and her husband ever wanted a live in love slave to call me immediately. Unfortunately, she didn't. 

On 4/25/2022 at 9:31 AM, tennyson said:

@HereToStay  It was a printing / copying company (now defunct). And they aren't hiring.

What happened with my co-worker (I wrote about it somewhere on this site. I just can never locate it.) came out of a real shitty boss. Here is the very short version:

As a printer, he would promise times delivered on jobs. Think pizza delivery pre-Covid. If the customer doesn't get the delivery by XX:XX time, then they get % off the order. 

Now that sounds fair, but the boss would promise jobs times that would literally be based upon driving 60 mph door to door, no matter if departure time was 2 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm, 8 am , 3 am, 12 noon, rush hour, sleet, hurricane (I kid you not!), etc. And, he did all he could to delay departure - not filling the delivery truck with gas, using the delivery truck for personal reasons and "forgetting" to return it to work before a regularly weekly scheduled delivery, etc.

Oh and he bounced paychecks. And the other problem is that % off the job came out of the delivery driver(s) pay - not his. 

I know that ruined the mood for working there, but my co-worker was my only bright spot.

She was kinky as fuck. I was lucky. The job was stressful and it was our stress relief.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Drewster88

No, she wasn't mad about me pissing in her panties. (see above and if you can find the story somewhere on here - huge messing warning) It was her idea. 

I came in her panties and she came in mine. I loved it when she peed, wore, peed, came, and then gave mine back to me. I wore them. A lot of times I wore them in bed at night to be close to her (and kind of to be her- or like her - if that makes sense). I liked having her "command" me to pee or to tell me when I could go or not to go. The best part is when she got excited, it made me more excited.

We were on such a stressful schedule, we bought the super heavy duty black contractor bags and sat in them while driving to the delivery site. That way we could let go and not have to leave the road. (We had baby wipes and huge rolls of TP. too bad it was the industrial Scott one-ply bathroom rolls.)

We played a lot of desperation games. She loved peeing, wetting, and desperation (and etc.!) like I did. We also masturbated ourselves and each other. 

It was the only way we made it through working for such a jackhole of a boss. If she hadn't been married already, I would have asked. I did ask if she and her husband ever wanted a live in love slave to call me immediately. Unfortunately, she didn't. 

Oh my gawd, sorry to hear that. Really sounds like an awful job. Glad that you moved on.

Just wanted to express with that little joke that your story is hot af.

@Zhannapeed623 She was married. If she had been single, I would have proposed. They had a "relaxed" marriage - it wasn't quite open to anyone, if that makes sense, but if one partner wanted to have some fun it was OK, as long as they told the other. They were building, I think, to a polytriad (maybe that is the old term), and before he was transferred to Ohio and our boss rooked several suppliers out of about 400K of printing machines and supplies and ran - I did offer if they ever wanted a M for a MF or FM relationship (temp or perm).

I made the same offer to another co-worker I had who liked to pee on her bf/fiancée in the shower (among other places) ).  

Both couples were well established and I didn't want to break them up - sometimes I wished I was married and/or engaged to each of the women, but that was fantasy.