Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey all 🙂 

got a question for you guys & gals …

have you ever held a REALLY long time to see how much you could take ?? 

when I was in the hospital I had a catheter & when it was removed I had to pee into a hat a few times & I got 900ml.

it seamed like a lot at the time, even some of the nurses were impressed 😝

Used to do endless pees when I had a few beers and didn't want to break the seal (or there was nowhere to do it!). That used to hurt and I couldn't do it these days.  I never measured but I'm not one of those people who pees a litre/litre and a half, sadly, and your 900 sounds more than I could go. But I'm into other people holding so I get away with my limitations! 😄

18 hours ago, Urgently said:

Yes, I've held 2.27 liters and I'm sure that's my max capacity because I've tried a few times and I got around that each time. I don't do this often because of how long it takes, but it's cool to know what my limit is. It takes a few minutes to empty myself, it's kind of a comically long pee because my urethra is not that big.

Holy shit.

How were you able to keep all that in without leaking and hell of pain?

2 hours ago, blackdiaper said:

Holy shit.

How were you able to keep all that in without leaking and hell of pain?

I think my bladder is just large to start with, I'm a large man. Not really fat, just like tall and barrel chested with a wide torso. The pain doesn't start for me until I get to 2+ liters. As far as leaking, I'm one of those guys that has a lot of trouble involuntarily leaking, there's no chance of leaks until it's full to the brim. I'm sure my capacity is largely due to genetics.

On 4/12/2022 at 11:41 PM, Cmepee said:

Hey all 🙂 

got a question for you guys & gals …

have you ever held a REALLY long time to see how much you could take ?? 

when I was in the hospital I had a catheter & when it was removed I had to pee into a hat a few times & I got 900ml.

it seamed like a lot at the time, even some of the nurses were impressed 😝

When I was in the hospital last winter, they numbed my body below the waist for surgery, and even after I was in recovery my muscles were not waking up, so my bladder was getting dangerously full. And since I couldnt pee on my own they put a catheter and I recall it was something like 800ml. I felt SO much better after that haha.

Guest DesperateDiapy

1,500 ml. Never did involuntarily fully void. I just kept spurting every so often before I just gave up after spurting for like 20 minutes and just peed. Something else weird for me is any high volume hold I do, I only seem to empty like maybe half at first before the flow stops. I'll no longer feel the urge to pee even though my bladder is still bulging. I have to let things rest as I take a quick walk inside my home before returning to pee about 30 seconds to a minute later after getting the urge back. Even then, it is hard to fully void, as in the flow will stop torwards the end and I have to force it out. Sometimes have to take another walk. Anyone else have this problem?

Edited by DesperateDiapy
Checked notes, wrote a conversion method of lbs to liters of water by accident instead of the rough estimate using that. Weight lost from the peeing was 3.6 lbs. So sorry! (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely. Though for me it’s not that the absolute value is impressive- it just gives me a better way to imagine what’s being held inside. 
That said, I’m not sure the ones where you have to be catheterized are quite the same as the ones you hold through pure willpower. 
900ml seems like a lot, but just above average. I’ve hit somewhere around 800ml before, but average closer to 700-750 at my absolute limit. 

On 4/24/2022 at 2:24 AM, DesperateDiapy said:

1,500 ml. Never did involuntarily fully void. I just kept spurting every so often before I just gave up after spurting for like 20 minutes and just peed. Something else weird for me is any high volume hold I do, I only seem to empty like maybe half at first before the flow stops. I'll no longer feel the urge to pee even though my bladder is still bulging. I have to let things rest as I take a quick walk inside my home before returning to pee about 30 seconds to a minute later after getting the urge back. Even then, it is hard to fully void, as in the flow will stop torwards the end and I have to force it out. Sometimes have to take another walk. Anyone else have this problem?

The clinical term for that is "post-void residual."  Most people of a certain age experience it (especially men).