Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female wearing pull-ups to work

sorry if this is repetitive

i only wear pull-ups at home because they make me feel safe and happy. i don’t have real accidents but i typically dissociate when i wet them.

i kind of want to wear one to work (typical office job) but i don’t want to regret it. any tips or advice?

what kind of clothes? I’m a small female and wear the new goodnite xl. i don’t think it will be noticeable but part of me wants someone to notice. 

i will definitely be tempted to wet and i might not even be able to help it if i dissociate. will the smell give me away if it’s just pee?

if you’ve worn to work (not because you had to) was it a good experience or did you wish you hadn’t? 

i just want to see if the safe comfort feeling of the pull-up can help with all the stress and anxiety i have like at home. 

18 hours ago, kieteiru said:

sorry if this is repetitive

i only wear pull-ups at home because they make me feel safe and happy. i don’t have real accidents but i typically dissociate when i wet them.

i kind of want to wear one to work (typical office job) but i don’t want to regret it. any tips or advice?

what kind of clothes? I’m a small female and wear the new goodnite xl. i don’t think it will be noticeable but part of me wants someone to notice. 

i will definitely be tempted to wet and i might not even be able to help it if i dissociate. will the smell give me away if it’s just pee?

if you’ve worn to work (not because you had to) was it a good experience or did you wish you hadn’t? 

i just want to see if the safe comfort feeling of the pull-up can help with all the stress and anxiety i have like at home. 

I reckon you should be fine to wear to work, especially with an office job. Personally ive never worn to work because of my job, but I have gone out in public many times fully diapered and nobody has noticed. You'd be surprised how well pull ups are hidden when worn under clothes to the point that only those 'who know' would be able to tell. 

As for wanting people to notice... well you could always walk around with a slightly exposed waistband.