Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to genuinely wet myself?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I looked around and couldn't find anything.

Okay, so basically I want to genuinely, involuntarily lose control. Even if it's just leaking and not fully wetting though that'd be good too. But I can't seem to do it.

Every time I do an extreme hold, trying to get that to happen, I end up in severe pain (generally concentrating in my lower back which makes me worry for my kidneys) and get scared of hurting myself so I let go. It's excruciating to release too, totally takes the fun out of it. Then I'm sore for hours and not in a pleasant way.

I've tried everything I can think of. From just not going to the bathroom while otherwise having a normal day, to that method of drinking loads and only starting to hold once the water's going through quickly. While full, I've tried exercising and stretches, pressing on my bladder, sitting on the toilet as if I was going to go normally, I've even tried starting to go then stopping midway to see if anything will leak. But nope.

I don't want to think it's just impossible, especially since it did happen exactly once, back when I was in my early teens (yeah I've been doing this stuff for a loooong time). Just a tiny leak, but I've spent years trying to get it to happen again.

General advice as well as male and female specific all welcome- I generally need to combine methods for doing stuff even remotely related to physical sex differences since I'm a transgender man (Been on testosterone a LONG time, since before the one incident I mentioned, but no surgery).

Please someone help me figure this out! I've wanted this for so long...

Hey there,

I was never able to lose control as well.
I've been holding for hours, drinking a lot, but it just get too much and I end up masturbating because I get too horny, and then I let go because it's too painful, even when I smoked weed. (It's legal here)
I do spurt though. This didn't happen to me before, but lately I tend to spurt quite a lot, especially if I do multiple holds in a shorter time period.

I also tried the rapid desperation method. Maybe that's something that you could try as well.
I've never been that full before and I think I was on the edge of losing control, got quite a few big spurts, but then again I got too horny, masturbated, had a huge orgasm and let go on purpose.
What I did to achieve this was drinking a glass of water ever 15 minutes for like 3/4 hours, and just pee when I get quite some urge. (Holding a little bit might help weakening your muscle already by a bit).
After those hours my pee would be very clear, and then I start holding and keep drinking a glass of water every 15 minutes.
Kidneys would be in overdrive mode, and you get fuller with less pain.

Another thing I tried before was chaining myself up. This situation might actually be the closest to a genuine accident I've ever had before.
So what I did was drink a lot of water, and keep drinking from time to time (just like rapid desperation method). Once I got really desperate I smoked weed, got quite high and when I was 9/10 I put on an expensive pair of jeans that I dont want to destroy. I locked the pants with a Timer Padlock, and put it on 3 hours.
Then I looped the power cord of my vacuum cleaner through some holes on my desk, and then though another Timer padlock.
This way there was NO way to get out of there. To get my pants off I had to either cut into my pants with scissors, and to get out of there I had to cut the power cord of my vacuum cleaner. Both things I DO NOT want to do. But this way I still had a way to get out if there was an emergency like a house fire or something, you never know...

So after an hour or so I was 10/10, shaking, and it was becoming very painful.
This time though, I knew I couldn't get out of there, and there was still more than 2 hours left on the timers.
All I thought was that there was no way my body would be able to hold it for that long. So at some point the urge became to intense I just let go. 
I just sat there on the ground, in a huge puddle. I sat there for 2 hours and was peeing like every 10 minutes. There was pee all around me.
The cleanup was quite a task... I usually wear a diaper when doing this, but there was no way a diaper was going to hold all this.

I wouldn't say it was a full accident, but I also can't say that it wasn't.. I had no choice then letting go

I have the same problem. The thing that turns me on the most is to have a real accident, but I can't recreate it in private and I'm to shy to do it in public. 

In private I always let go before it's a real accident. I like peeing myself and everything I can wear is washable, so it's not that big of a deal if I wet myself so I just end up letting go. The only way I can imagine to have a real accident is to do it in public and that brings two problems. One, I'm to shy, and two, I don't want to push my fetish on someone who don't want to take part in it. 

I've had similar problems. What worked for me was getting my bladder really full 2 or three times in a row and peeing before it started hurting. Then doing another hold with a lot of sodas, or tea, or alcohol - any drink other than water, really - and waiting until desperate.

THEN, standing in a stress position. For me, this was to lean my back against the wall, and bend my knees into a half-squat position.

Basically, your muscles need to be exhausted before you start filling up. Anything to stress the flow of oxygen to your sphincter while removing any additional resistance will also help.

I know that when I do holds on back to back days the second day my bladder is much weaker and it lets me get desperate much more quickly (big bladder problems :p)

What you could probably do is one day, do a hold and pee when you're at a 7/8, then do it again tomorrow, then again. Maybe on the third day your bladder will be weak enough to lose control without pain

On 4/12/2022 at 8:04 AM, blackdiaper said:

Hey there,

I was never able to lose control as well.
I've been holding for hours, drinking a lot, but it just get too much and I end up masturbating because I get too horny, and then I let go because it's too painful, even when I smoked weed. (It's legal here)
I do spurt though. This didn't happen to me before, but lately I tend to spurt quite a lot, especially if I do multiple holds in a shorter time period.

I also tried the rapid desperation method. Maybe that's something that you could try as well.
I've never been that full before and I think I was on the edge of losing control, got quite a few big spurts, but then again I got too horny, masturbated, had a huge orgasm and let go on purpose.
What I did to achieve this was drinking a glass of water ever 15 minutes for like 3/4 hours, and just pee when I get quite some urge. (Holding a little bit might help weakening your muscle already by a bit).
After those hours my pee would be very clear, and then I start holding and keep drinking a glass of water every 15 minutes.
Kidneys would be in overdrive mode, and you get fuller with less pain.

Another thing I tried before was chaining myself up. This situation might actually be the closest to a genuine accident I've ever had before.
So what I did was drink a lot of water, and keep drinking from time to time (just like rapid desperation method). Once I got really desperate I smoked weed, got quite high and when I was 9/10 I put on an expensive pair of jeans that I dont want to destroy. I locked the pants with a Timer Padlock, and put it on 3 hours.
Then I looped the power cord of my vacuum cleaner through some holes on my desk, and then though another Timer padlock.
This way there was NO way to get out of there. To get my pants off I had to either cut into my pants with scissors, and to get out of there I had to cut the power cord of my vacuum cleaner. Both things I DO NOT want to do. But this way I still had a way to get out if there was an emergency like a house fire or something, you never know...

So after an hour or so I was 10/10, shaking, and it was becoming very painful.
This time though, I knew I couldn't get out of there, and there was still more than 2 hours left on the timers.
All I thought was that there was no way my body would be able to hold it for that long. So at some point the urge became to intense I just let go. 
I just sat there on the ground, in a huge puddle. I sat there for 2 hours and was peeing like every 10 minutes. There was pee all around me.
The cleanup was quite a task... I usually wear a diaper when doing this, but there was no way a diaper was going to hold all this.

I wouldn't say it was a full accident, but I also can't say that it wasn't.. I had no choice then letting go

First of all, that sounds very sexy. Not gonna lie, I rubbed one out after reading your post. But I also had a few questions.

1. What are these Timer Padlocks you described and how did you affix one to your jeans?

2. What purpose did the vacuum and power cord serve? Did you tie yourself up with it in some way?

3. How did you end up on the floor?

Either way you gave me a pretty interesting spank bank fantasy to work with and now I'm wondering how different what I imagined was from what you actually did. Would love more details.

To the OP: I have a similar problem, my bladder sphincter is extremely strong and have tried many ways to have a genuine accident. Essentially I think it comes down to weakening your bladder sphincter. As others have suggested doing multiple holds day after day is probably the best way but that is obviously a lot of effort. The rapid desperation method is good too, so maybe stack those two together? I recently posted a topic about sounding to weaken your bladder sphincter (should be on the first page still) and I managed to have a genuine unexpected accident using that method but there are obvious medical implications as I describe in the topic.

Regardless of how you go about it, from what I've read over the years lurking and participating in this forum, some people are prone to accidents and others have very strong bladder sphincters. For those of us with strong bladder sphincters it seems the only way to have a genuine accident is to weaken your bladder sphincter in some way or another. Despite how attractive this might seem from a fetish or sexual perspective, it is always possible that you could do permanent damage so you definitely need to consider if you really want to have a genuine accident that badly, you might permanently weaken your ability to hold.

As a final note, sometimes the things we do to our bodies take years or decades to fully take effect. I'm personally in the same boat as you, trying to do various things to have a genuine accident because it really is just one of most intense experiences but also have accepted that means I could do something that could result in effects 10 years from now where I have weaker bladder control.

Hopefully this post has provided a sufficient amount of ideas and also caution in whatever you try.

Yeah I'm thinking trying the consecutive days thing, honestly I deal with chronic dehydration so it's probably a good way to encourage myself anyway. I've already tried rapid desperation all by itself to no avail, just kinda makes me nauseous as well as the usual result of ending up in so much pain it's not fun anymore with no leaks.

Responding to you specifically rn to address long term medical concerns: For context, I can currently go about 24-36 hours without peeing unless I'm specifically forcing myself to drink more water. Any time I'm travelling or on a road trip or something even if it's a hot day or something so I'm drinking a lot more, I tend to only take every third rest stop or so. I don't think a little bit of sphincter weakening will kill me, heh. It's been useful when travelling internationally, but I don't expect to do that much in the future. But I also don't plan on doing such serious holds very often (If nothing else I'm too scared of getting caught as I don't live alone, so the urge to do a long hold kinda has to build up and override my anxiety), and the instant I noticed any weakening in normal life it's time for an intense Kegel routine lol

Edit cos this just occurred to me: If I do manage to get a genuine accident to happen, think I should post about it on this site? I'm new to actually having an account. If so, any idea the correct way to do that? You're probably not the right person to ask but meh

Edited by tryinganon0105
Just wanted to add something (see edit history)
3 hours ago, dunnetahl said:

First of all, that sounds very sexy. Not gonna lie, I rubbed one out after reading your post. But I also had a few questions.

1. What are these Timer Padlocks you described and how did you affix one to your jeans?

2. What purpose did the vacuum and power cord serve? Did you tie yourself up with it in some way?

3. How did you end up on the floor?

Either way you gave me a pretty interesting spank bank fantasy to work with and now I'm wondering how different what I imagined was from what you actually did. Would love more details.

1. I bought the timer padlocks from AliExpress.
This one: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/4001124223825.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2nld&spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.2d5e79d2lwE6VI
And this one: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005001848137350.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2nld&spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.2d5e79d2lwE6VI

I had an old rope/string with a loophole in it which I also didn't want to destroy in case I wanted to do this again, and I put that into the belt loop holes of my jeans tightly, and locked it with the first padlock with the flexible lock and could loop the lock around the pants button as well so all and all it was quite tight as well, so no space for a bulging bladder either ^^ 

2. This is there the second padlock came into place. I put the cord into the lock, since the end of the power cord is too thick to go through the loop of the lock, it's stuck there. So I locked the padlock with the powercord onto a belt loophole of my pants. Since power cord was also going through a hole in the feet of my desk, there was NO Way to get out of there without cutting the powercord. And that's the important psychological part begins. You don't want to cut into the power cord or the other cord around your pants, because you don't want to destroy it. So if I wanted to pee, I had to do it in my pants, or I had to destroy the cord of my expensive vacuum cleaner. You can also use another power cord of another expensive electric device which is important to you. 

3. I was sitting at my desk at first, but then the urge became too intense I stood up, because I don't want to ruin my 400 euro's seat. So I stood there holding for a while until a very intense urge wave came and I had to let go, while I was pissing forcefully I just sat down on the ground while still peeing. I was soaking wet and since my muscles were now weakened and I drank a lot, it was a matter of time before I had to piss again. I rubbed my pants and I came in my pants and after that I was just sitting there, being high, peeing with the slightest urge. At some point the pee was running further onto the floor to even 2 meters away from me. 

On 4/14/2022 at 4:51 AM, tryinganon0105 said:

Yeah I'm thinking trying the consecutive days thing, honestly I deal with chronic dehydration so it's probably a good way to encourage myself anyway. I've already tried rapid desperation all by itself to no avail, just kinda makes me nauseous as well as the usual result of ending up in so much pain it's not fun anymore with no leaks.

Responding to you specifically rn to address long term medical concerns: For context, I can currently go about 24-36 hours without peeing unless I'm specifically forcing myself to drink more water. Any time I'm travelling or on a road trip or something even if it's a hot day or something so I'm drinking a lot more, I tend to only take every third rest stop or so. I don't think a little bit of sphincter weakening will kill me, heh. It's been useful when travelling internationally, but I don't expect to do that much in the future. But I also don't plan on doing such serious holds very often (If nothing else I'm too scared of getting caught as I don't live alone, so the urge to do a long hold kinda has to build up and override my anxiety), and the instant I noticed any weakening in normal life it's time for an intense Kegel routine lol

Edit cos this just occurred to me: If I do manage to get a genuine accident to happen, think I should post about it on this site? I'm new to actually having an account. If so, any idea the correct way to do that? You're probably not the right person to ask but meh

Like I said you can always pair them up, do rapid desperation a few days in a row. Maybe not to the point you get nauseas but just enough to put some extra strain on your bladder. 

As for the medical stuff I just like to practice due diligence any time I recommend anything to anyone, you're not likely to cause any permanent damage doing some repeated holds to weaken your bladder for a few days. But depending on how much of a habit you make of it, just keep in mind potential long term concerns if you end repeatedly engaging in the practice.

If you do have a genuine accident, I'm sure everyone here would love to hear your account of the experience. I certainly would. There is a Peeing and Omorashi Experiences forum fully dedicated to that. I wish you luck and hope to see the details of your experience there.

On 4/14/2022 at 5:56 AM, blackdiaper said:

1. I bought the timer padlocks from AliExpress.
This one: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/4001124223825.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2nld&spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.2d5e79d2lwE6VI
And this one: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005001848137350.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2nld&spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.2d5e79d2lwE6VI

I had an old rope/string with a loophole in it which I also didn't want to destroy in case I wanted to do this again, and I put that into the belt loop holes of my jeans tightly, and locked it with the first padlock with the flexible lock and could loop the lock around the pants button as well so all and all it was quite tight as well, so no space for a bulging bladder either ^^ 

2. This is there the second padlock came into place. I put the cord into the lock, since the end of the power cord is too thick to go through the loop of the lock, it's stuck there. So I locked the padlock with the powercord onto a belt loophole of my pants. Since power cord was also going through a hole in the feet of my desk, there was NO Way to get out of there without cutting the powercord. And that's the important psychological part begins. You don't want to cut into the power cord or the other cord around your pants, because you don't want to destroy it. So if I wanted to pee, I had to do it in my pants, or I had to destroy the cord of my expensive vacuum cleaner. You can also use another power cord of another expensive electric device which is important to you. 

3. I was sitting at my desk at first, but then the urge became too intense I stood up, because I don't want to ruin my 400 euro's seat. So I stood there holding for a while until a very intense urge wave came and I had to let go, while I was pissing forcefully I just sat down on the ground while still peeing. I was soaking wet and since my muscles were now weakened and I drank a lot, it was a matter of time before I had to piss again. I rubbed my pants and I came in my pants and after that I was just sitting there, being high, peeing with the slightest urge. At some point the pee was running further onto the floor to even 2 meters away from me. 

I think I understand now. Thanks for the extra details. Will definitely need to take another go at imagining it while rubbing one out. I love the idea of weakening your bladder muscles from a long hold and just sitting there locked up for another 2 hours peeing every 10 minutes.

On 4/13/2022 at 12:27 PM, Goldenretriver said:

I always find the best way to have a genuine accident, is to focus on something else and when you get desperate the urge comes on quicker 

Oh yeah, that’s not really a “genuine” accident though. If you are consciously ignoring the need and there is a toilet within reach (which there should be, as it is illegal to build a private dwelling without one) it isn’t legit in my book. Methods that I can think of are:

Fear-Wetting. Nothing will make you piss your pants faster than mortal terror. If time itself seems to stop you are almost halfway afraid enough to pee your pants. The safest and most reliable way to do this would probably be a really horrible VR horror game, but I have (accidentally) pissed myself in the moments leading up to getting hit by a car and in very long and vivid nightmares involving potentially lethal scenarios. 

Locking yourself in a room. Get yourself some kind of timed lock and trap yourself in a room when you are already desperate and have the timer set for an obviously impossible hold time (12 hours from already bursting, for example.) Bonus points if you set the trap in advance and are capable of working from the booby-trapped room so you can accidentally force yourself into a situation where peeing yourself is inevitable purely by a lapse in memory. Not everyone has the luxury of working from home, and this is not something you should risk your job over. 

Alcohol + Excessive Hydration. I have heard that some people will wet themselves when drunk off their asses. If this happens to you, you could probably further this along by consuming a truly ridiculous amount of water before cracking your first bottle. This would be safest with another person or a limited quantity of booze you know will smash you but not get you all the way to blackout. 

Please pee responsibly. 

Put yourself in the situation where you can't use a toilet and you will start to leak eventually, when bladder is too full to hold all the pee in. Especially in public, where nervousness of possible embarrassment get in play, will be easier to lose control than at home. Start with voluntary leaks to get used to it and than eventually real wettings won't be such a problem. At home or other places, where toilet is available, your mental brakes just don't let you do it, I guess. You were taught too well not to do it. Just be careful not to hurt yourself.