Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female [Request] 2 Women Testing Diapers

Hello, everyone! I was looking for a video I saw a while back. In it, there are 2 women sitting on a bed. One of them brings out an adult diaper and says that she is going to use it or something. The other one acts reluctant(?) at first but I believe they both eventually used a diaper in the end. I could be wrong about these details, as I saw this video a while ago. What I do know is they were on a bed and they tested out adult diapers by peeing in them.

On 4/13/2022 at 12:05 AM, hmcc24 said:

this is amazing, been getting super into diaper stuff recently 

Do we know who these girls are? If they have onlyfans/more content?

The blonde woman on the right is in another video I know of where she pees her diaper trying to convince her friends that she isnt weird for using a diaper

On 4/11/2022 at 9:18 AM, liesjeversteven said:

If I remember right it was this youtube vlog by two lesbians... They were annoying though.

LMAO because it set me up to expect perhaps a rip further down the thread, featuring 2 annoying lesbians. Instead I found 2 conventionally married women ("blah blah blah...our husbands...") and I found THEM annoying, not sure why. Too smug I think. All the same, thanks to all contributors. Very entertaining thread.