Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a video of ZolaAK, one of the best to do it ZolaAK.mp4

Don't know if it's a repost...  Desperately holding then wetting her jeans.mp4

i'll try it this way then 2959386.mp4 2959610.mp4

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I've learned to tolerate the scat crap (pun intended) because it seems like it's easier to find black women willing to model/do vids for that. I am certain that's not how it operates ona personal level. It's quite easy to get a black woman into the fetish so it should translate to the commercial market. But I wish I would ask a black woman to crap herself or tell me incidents when she's done it......no go.

I've learned to tolerate the scat crap (pun intended) because it seems like it's easier to find black women willing to model/do vids for that. I am certain that's not how it operates ona personal level. It's quite easy to get a black woman into the fetish so it should translate to the commercial market. But I wish I would ask a black woman to crap herself or tell me incidents when she's done it......no go.

Hearing 1st party from  several webmasters of popular sites, after them sitting down w/ black girls, they say that just about all of the black girls does not agree to doing this kind of work.  For example, Melanie from bound2burst was 100% against wetting and declined every offer from Dave (the producer).  She finally came around and agreed to peeing herself, but after two sets, she disappeared and just never returned.  WHP has 3 black models out several hundreds, Ineed2pee has had only 1, B2B had 1, YPG had 2.  Only 7 models out of all these popular sites that has been around for years (some over a decade) and you really think it's easier to find black women willing?  I honestly don't think so.  I certainly hope there will be a rise of black models that will be willing to do wetting vids.  Until then, let's keep this thread alive!  And strictly to wetting please.

Hearing 1st party from  several webmasters of popular sites, after them sitting down w/ black girls, they say that just about all of the black girls does not agree to doing this kind of work.  For example, Melanie from bound2burst was 100% against wetting and declined every offer from Dave (the producer).  She finally came around and agreed to peeing herself, but after two sets, she disappeared and just never returned.  WHP has 3 black models out several hundreds, Ineed2pee has had only 1, B2B had 1, YPG had 2.  Only 7 models out of all these popular sites that has been around for years (some over a decade) and you really think it's easier to find black women willing?  I honestly don't think so.  I certainly hope there will be a rise of black models that will be willing to do wetting vids.  Until then, let's keep this thread alive!  And strictly to wetting please.

YPG had 2 actually, not that it really matters. and HD wetting also has one now. but yes it is sad that there arent many black girls. where did you find out about melanie?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...