Popular Posts

Here's a video of ZolaAK, one of the best to do it ZolaAK.mp4

Don't know if it's a repost...  Desperately holding then wetting her jeans.mp4

i'll try it this way then 2959386.mp4 2959610.mp4

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

To keep things short, there was a wonderful black content creator whose name was KettyWetting (KettyWetting69 on Twitter), and it seems as though she disappeared from the face of the earth!  Couldn't write her, couldn't buy content from her, twitter gone, and her videos are just about extinct on the popular streaming sites.  Truth be told, if I knew about her Clips4sale before it were too late I surely would have purchased her content!!!  Since that is no longer an option, would anyone be able to enlighten me on how I find her mouthwatering content or support her in that endeavor?

Whether able to help or not, thanks for being here.

P.S. I'd marry her immediately no questions asked lol just fill my mouth up!

IMG_5841.JPG

18 hours ago, night787 said:

I've been searching and asking around for some time now. She was the ONLY woman that got the desperation/leaking aspect perfect. I had ALL her videos too. Sadly my computer got corrupted and I lost them. Hopefully you have some better luck than me in your search. 

I absolutely loved a video of her where she goes to the toilet, takes her pants and panties down, sits down, I think pees a little then puts the panties back on and proceeds to pee in them. The shot is from the side and you can clearly see the stream as it falls through her panties. Another one I remember is where she sits down facing the back of the toilet and pees through her red panties

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2023 at 8:44 PM, night787 said:

I've been searching and asking around for some time now. She was the ONLY woman that got the desperation/leaking aspect perfect. I had ALL her videos too. Sadly my computer got corrupted and I lost them. Hopefully you have some better luck than me in your search. 

One true rule I have to remember: never let good content pass you by and of course that rule is to be supplemented by having secure offline backups.  Gah damn her videos were absolute perfection.  I'm so down bad for that lady, I'd pay for the data recovery costs!  IF I HAD MONEY!

On 4/23/2023 at 9:38 PM, wamfun said:

KettyWetting is HOT!  That picture of her wetting her jeans barefoot is so sexy!  She can give me a golden shower and pee in my mouth any day of the week!

Good luck with that.  She'd be dehydrated before getting to anyone else lol.

On 4/23/2023 at 3:14 PM, John_John said:

I absolutely loved a video of her where she goes to the toilet, takes her pants and panties down, sits down, I think pees a little then puts the panties back on and proceeds to pee in them. The shot is from the side and you can clearly see the stream as it falls through her panties. Another one I remember is where she sits down facing the back of the toilet and pees through her red panties

That's absolutely one of the vids I watched online often.  I really do not understand why it didn't occur to me to rip said video.....maybe because I foolishly thought since it was on a popular streaming site it would be up forever.  This happened to me again on Tumblr when a bunch of hot asian women were rushing to the restroom one after another and all ended up pissing their blue swimsuits.....  That video has been absolutely haunting my mind as well, and it would have been so easy to just grab it before it was gone but I never thought it would be gone.....

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/23/2023 at 3:14 PM, John_John said:

I was actually looking for one of those.  I used to watch it often but I can’t remember what site I used to watch it on.  After having changed phones and lost history it’s fruitless on my end.