Popular Posts

Here's a video of ZolaAK, one of the best to do it ZolaAK.mp4

Don't know if it's a repost...  Desperately holding then wetting her jeans.mp4

i'll try it this way then 2959386.mp4 2959610.mp4

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Thispieguy1 said:

She's Hispanic, just an FYI lol 😆

Yeah i realized that after watching other videos with different lighting. And I learned that she's Brazilian, which isn't hispanic because Portuguese is the main language there. What threw me off was her account saying Italian. Then again all three of those labels are ethnicities and not particularly race.

Edited by megaLOmess (see edit history)
4 hours ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

I'm white so I can't say this as a 100% fact, but "black" means African American. There are very, very dark people in the Baltics who are not black, they're technically European.

In america, Black stopped meaning african american because so many people in America don't necessarily know their ancestry that was stripped.

But "Black" or "Race" varies from country to country. Each nation will will have their own societal definations on skin type or race. Where someone is from and what their culture represents is ethnicity; while, race is a generalized term to describe groups of people who are similar in different societies.

15 hours ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

I'm white so I can't say this as a 100% fact, but "black" means African American. There are very, very dark people in the Baltics who are not black, they're technically European.

The term black doesn't just apply just to people from the US like the term White doesn't just apply to people from the US or Europe.  I'm from the caribbean and I consider myself white because most of my ancestry comes from Europe (mostly from southern Europe and some from northern Europe but I also have ancestry from indigenous tribes from the caribbean and also some from northern Africa (most people have ancestry from Africa since it's known as the cradle of civilization).  Even though I'm mixed I look white so I consider myself white.

• 1 month later...