Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a video of ZolaAK, one of the best to do it ZolaAK.mp4

Don't know if it's a repost...  Desperately holding then wetting her jeans.mp4

i'll try it this way then 2959386.mp4 2959610.mp4

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I've been searching for a video but have not been able to (watched it only once) and I'd like to know if any of you have it.  the video is basically a black girl in a skirt running around certain places and peeing right there on the spot (it's naked peeing BTW, she lifts up her skirt, moves the panties to the side and lets go).  From what I can remember she pees under an overpass and in front of a door after she's running around desperate and even passes someone on a hallway or sidewalk before peeing in front of the door. 

25 minutes ago, johnnyc82 said:

I've been searching for a video but have not been able to (watched it only once) and I'd like to know if any of you have it.  the video is basically a black girl in a skirt running around certain places and peeing right there on the spot (it's naked peeing BTW, she lifts up her skirt, moves the panties to the side and lets go).  From what I can remember she pees under an overpass and in front of a door after she's running around desperate and even passes someone on a hallway or sidewalk before peeing in front of the door. 

I have that video. It was posted on this site a few years ago (I think) and I can re-post it, provided that it was not removed due to rule violation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...