Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale A soggy day on the slopes in my brand new snowpants

The first wetting! Sorry it sounded like I just ran a marathon.... I had just jogged about 200 yards uphill in snowshoes in my last desperate attempt to get out of sight of anyone that might pass by. I’m sure the video won’t play, (it’s always hit or miss) you’ll probably have to right click and save and then use vlc media player to watch. That always seems to work for me with the stubborn ones lol

14 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Wow….sounds like an amazing experience…..super hot😍

the video worked just fine for me….personally I’m a huge fan of videos with breathing (and moaning) and stuff, so that totally added to it for me….❤️It!! 

Thanks so much!! It was so much fun!! I’d been wanting to do this since I got those new snowpants and FINALLY... I got the chance. I was a little embarrassed hearing it the first time. In the moment I didn’t even realize how winded I was. I know there wasn’t really much to see but I assure you, I was absolutely DRENCHING my pants under there 😂 I was reaaaaaally hoping there would have been that loud unmistakable hissy noise under there that I love so much but with all those layers it just wasn’t audible unfortunately.

5 hours ago, jboarder64L said:

The first wetting! Sorry it sounded like I just ran a marathon.... I had just jogged about 200 yards uphill in snowshoes in my last desperate attempt to get out of sight of anyone that might pass by. I’m sure the video won’t play, (it’s always hit or miss) you’ll probably have to right click and save and then use vlc media player to watch. That always seems to work for me with the stubborn ones lol

IMG_3379.MOV 19.76 MB · 9 downloads  

Aren't snowpants just GREAT.  There are not many types of pants you can wear in public, have a full on wetting and not tell from the outside.  Wonderful video.

5 hours ago, jboarder64L said:

The immediate aftermath....Totally dry and unnoticeable from the outside. These snowpants are so perfect.IMG_3380.HEIC

720p.MOV 71.1 MB · 5 downloads  

Love the shots of your backside.  Really shows the wetting very well.

23 hours ago, Snowpants said:

Aren't snowpants just GREAT.  There are not many types of pants you can wear in public, have a full on wetting and not tell from the outside.  Wonderful video.

Definitely super fun! I’d been wanting to try this again for ages! These far superior than the ones from last time lol. 

22 hours ago, Joecey said:

Great story! I just recently discovered how fun it is to pee in snowpants as well. For exactly the same reasons you just described.

Quite addictive. Will do it again 😊

Thanks! I definitely had a ton of fun!! No one would ever have a clue!

23 hours ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

They aaaare, the more i watch these kinds of videos the more i want to try them hahaha

I’m sure you’d have a blast! The more layers the better!