Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female TGIF💋 Join Me on My Office Hold Today-Let's Have Some Fun💦💦💦 Updated Over the Course of the Day😈 CW: Wet Pussy

48 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

So your wife sounds like a game gal. If she's someone that doesn't have too much trouble orgasming AND it's already in your love making that sometimes you guys just play at pleasuring her then may I suggest the following: 

Suggest that she just hold it but to let you know when it's starting to get bad. Personally the sensation of having a full bladder and then having my clit played with like is exponentially more pleasurable than just having my clit played with. That might be a selling point. All she has to do is hold her bladder and let you play with her clit and see what happens.

Seriously that Foria CBD lune is amazing. I've never needed lube a day in my life and I still reach for that stuff

I love hearing about couples exploring their sexuality together. Good luck!

Yeah she’s pretty awesome. Lets me wear panties. Lets me enjoy this fetish. And we’ve had moments where I’m playing with her clit or fingering her and she tells me to stop because it feels like she’s gonna pee. I was hoping those were moments I was about to make her squirt and I hope she’ll let me push her past that feeling at some point. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Hey Hey.  As promised I'm in the office today and we're going to have some fun. I'm nowhere near squirmy yet but I have ALLLLLLL of these beverages and liquids, an empty office, a 🌞 sky and I

As promised a lil mid afternoon leak. If I let a little pressure out now I can last longer. And I still have about 3 hours of work ahead of me. @Drewster88a lil shout out for Mrs.88😉 . Jk @D

Well. Here we go folks. The glare is weird bc I had to seriously compress it. Cars headlights go out halfway through but you can still see what's happening: note to self put the brights on before you

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Codedog92 said:

No no I did something and then I saw this and I was like crap I just finished 

Oh I wasn't offended I was just teasing you. Sorry I'm very much someone who enjoys laughing with people but I realized that tone is so lost in this form

21 minutes ago, Drewster88 said:

Yeah she’s pretty awesome. Lets me wear panties. Lets me enjoy this fetish. And we’ve had moments where I’m playing with her clit or fingering her and she tells me to stop because it feels like she’s gonna pee. I was hoping those were moments I was about to make her squirt and I hope she’ll let me push her past that feeling at some point. 

We're all crossing our fingers for you. It sounds like you have a wonderful sex life regardless. #Goals

35 minutes ago, omocbc said:

@PrincessInTheP, how's that going? still not that bad?

Well we've got about 3/4 of a liter and a little over an hour to go and I think we're going to be able to time this pretty well. Going to have to make a mad dash for it

6 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

Only the worthy deserve a treat like that. That's how sexy lingerie works best. Worn under clothes as a surprise and a delight.

I love wearing naughty things under clothes you wouldn't assume have naughty things under them while doing things that do not call for naughty undergarments. 

5 minutes ago, Drewster88 said:

Not quite yet it’s not. We have a wonderful relationship but the sex life part has been sporadic. We’re building it up again now. 

it’s just great that she’s so open to talking about these things. 

It is!

Btw I'm at like an 8 and we are not far from the pee pee dance bc I can't leave the office until the west coast offices answers something for me. Fuuuuuudge 

Just now, Breepee said:

Wow that leave was amazing! Me and the wife loved it! May have done some naughty things after that! 

would you be up for telling us the things that make you more desperate?

like dropping taps? Rivers? Water? Seeing a toilet? Umm hearing others pee? 

anything like that?

Sure. But I need to think about my triggers.

2 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

And then a visual of what I look like wandering around. We're all friend's here so I'm finally okay showing more of my jiggly bits. 

Oh no should I not have said anything? I'm glad I didn't mention your name LOL

So I bought these for that hotel hookup I had back in January with Mike aka my omo creator for all intents and purposes I guess. I imagined I would put them on and we would go out and I would have all the vod sods and water that I could endure and he wouldn't know my tights were crotchless until he put his hand up my dress to tease and torture me. I imagined surprising him with my naked hot and wet pussy. A shock to him and then he would pet me and press on my bladder while I sat there trying to maintain my resting bitch face in a full bar. But it was so fucking cold out that we couldn't go anywhere.

Grrrrrrr 

I start dating again I will keep these in rotation and only the worthy will know what's going on underneath.

Your butt looks amazing

2 minutes ago, John_John said:

Your butt looks amazing

I mean if you say so 🙈

3 minutes ago, Metalholding said:

I never followed the "live desperation" thing, but I think I could 🔥

You know how to keep an audience lol

Well that's quite the compliment. My mother did always tell me I was quite charismatic. 

But seriously give a girl 20 years worth of ballet lessons in musical theater and then isolate her in an office at her old age something entertaining is bound to happen

5 minutes ago, tyy said:

Don't forget to record the finale!

Dude you have no idea how many times I told myself that today lol

1 hour ago, AllanCaesar said:

HOLY SHIT.... I love dress wetting.... WOW that was fucking hot >.<

🥳

1 hour ago, tyy said:

I can't wait for your next hold!

Eager lil beaver 

29 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

Best "wetting by live chapters" yet. The red crotchless tights just gave it the edge.

Yeah, I think I need more of those😈

5 minutes ago, Foxlover said:

The pee dance in that first video on this page is immaculate why have you arrested our lives with such a sweet agony 

You mean where I'm hopping around like a bunny rabbit cuz I had no idea I did that. Anyone else do that?  Watch a videoof themselves and then realize all the weird shit they did?

3 minutes ago, tyy said:

For your future holds, you should measure your bladder capacity.

Oh no!

I love to honor request that is so not my bag. So I won't be doing it because I'm working on this whole "don't do things to people please" kick. But thank you for asking all the same 💓