Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female TGIF💋 Join Me on My Office Hold Today-Let's Have Some Fun💦💦💦 Updated Over the Course of the Day😈 CW: Wet Pussy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Hey Hey.  As promised I'm in the office today and we're going to have some fun. I'm nowhere near squirmy yet but I have ALLLLLLL of these beverages and liquids, an empty office, a 🌞 sky and I

As promised a lil mid afternoon leak. If I let a little pressure out now I can last longer. And I still have about 3 hours of work ahead of me. @Drewster88a lil shout out for Mrs.88😉 . Jk @D

Well. Here we go folks. The glare is weird bc I had to seriously compress it. Cars headlights go out halfway through but you can still see what's happening: note to self put the brights on before you

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, bardlingb said:

fuuuuuck i can’t wait for the follow up i know you are gonna be perfect 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Don't say perfect. Performance anxiety 😳. And thank you. And I'll try. I really really am horned up and needing this to be amazing

16 minutes ago, bigwetj said:

dat booty doe….. mmm 😋 

Ya like that? It blocks out the sun. 🤭

28 minutes ago, Drewster88 said:

Those panties are gorgeous! Can you please tell me where I can get some? Where did you buy those from? 

I  NOT a small lady. I fall into the Inbetweenie size range..they are Cacique from a few seasons ago. But they have similar styles in blush pink right now. It's the silky seamless material in the hipster style. Runs small. Unless you like a teensy panty which I do NOT. Happy hunting!

30 minutes ago, Drewster88 said:

Those panties are gorgeous! Can you please tell me where I can get some? Where did you buy those from? 

Oh and I recall them coming in a dotted version that had a full black lace back to them and that they were gorgeous but they didn't have them in my size

9 minutes ago, Drewster88 said:

Thank you! I’m a guy but my wife and I love me wearing panties too. I actually found Cacique brand the other day so that’s perfect! 

Oh yay. I gotta say Torrid makes great sexy underthings starting at a size 12. Amazing lingerie. My CC hates it there lol

14 minutes ago, Breepee said:

Me and the wife are turned in and awaiting the show! We loved your last one! 

My wife loves the close up of your 🐱 when you were leaking and said you had to let a little out. 

My favourite bits is the squirming around and telling us how desperate you are! 

im sure today will not disappoint and my god those pictures! Stunning! 

Oh, yay! Ladies first so I will make sure to get some of that for you. Hi to the Mrs!

50 minutes ago, tyy said:

Good luck on your hold!

Thank ye ❣️

9 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

As promised a lil mid afternoon leak. If I let a little pressure out now I can last longer. And I still have about 3 hours of work ahead of me.

@Drewster88a lil shout out for Mrs.88😉

That poor bean bag chair. I think it's officially mine now

20220408_164204.jpg

How do I get a job in that office. Oh what fun it could be. 😏

2 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

I have a feeling there's going to be a happy ending to this work week.

The happiest of endings😉

1 hour ago, Foxlover said:

Yay for Princess, boo for Poland Spring 😩

Poland Springs motto is" what it means to be from Maine."  Which cracks me up because I love Poland Spring but I spent my formative childhood living outside of Portland Maine

• The title was changed to TGIF💋 Join Me on My Office Hold Today-Let's Have Some Fun💦💦💦 Updated Over the Course of the Day😈 CW: Wet Pussy
16 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Oh no should I not have said anything? I'm glad I didn't mention your name LOL

No worries on that. she doesn’t come on here and I won’t show her these videos anytime soon. She’s ok with me enjoying my fetish on my own for now as long as I’m not taking away from our sex life together. And she wants to bring elements of piss play into that sex life eventually. 

very sexy video though, peeing your panties partially for my wife. Made me cum. 

9 minutes ago, Drewster88 said:

No worries on that. she doesn’t come on here and I won’t show her these videos anytime soon. She’s ok with me enjoying my fetish on my own for now as long as I’m not taking away from our sex life together. And she wants to bring elements of piss play into that sex life eventually. 

very sexy video though, peeing your panties partially for my wife. Made me cum. 

So your wife sounds like a game gal. If she's someone that doesn't have too much trouble orgasming AND it's already in your love making that sometimes you guys just play at pleasuring her then may I suggest the following: 

Suggest that she just hold it but to let you know when it's starting to get bad. Personally the sensation of having a full bladder and then having my clit played with like is exponentially more pleasurable than just having my clit played with. That might be a selling point. All she has to do is hold her bladder and let you play with her clit and see what happens.

Seriously that Foria CBD lune is amazing. I've never needed lube a day in my life and I still reach for that stuff

I love hearing about couples exploring their sexuality together. Good luck!

Edited by PrincessInTheP (see edit history)