Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi - Choose your own adventure

"HEY! What are you doing in here!", he yelled as she slipped out of the stall, running towards the door, leaving small drops of pee on the floor, her tight panties now noticeably wet.

"Wait, Amaya? Are you-", he said, just as she ran out of the door, and into the hallway. She checked the clock, 3 more minutes of passing period, I have to find somewhere to pee.

Should I go to the

1) The girls bathroom with a small line, full of poor girls worse off then her (+1 lawfull, has 50% change to fail, and release slightly in line, decided by coin toss)

2) A storage closet (no effect)

3) Under the stairs (+1 chaotic)

4)The floor right here (unlocked by omorashi)

Once I'm there should I

1) Release a little, to let off the pressure then wait (unlocked by omo) +1 omo 

2) Use the toilet (if girls bathroom) (+1 lawfull)

3) Pee in a bucket (if storage closet) (+1 lawfull)

4) Just pee on the floor

a) With clothes (unlocked by omorashi) +1 omorashi

b) Without clothes (+1 chaotic)

5) Change into a diaper (+1 chaotic)

a) Pee right then or there

b) Hold it

Also...

1) Just get those tight panties off!

a) Don't wear underwear

b) Put on something else (pick from first options)
2) Keep em on!

Desperation: 9.5 (doubled)

Omorashi: 1

Chaotic: 3

Lewd: 2

Sorry, I just on vacation, this is really short it's mainly just to pick were to go nect.

• 3 weeks later...

"Ahhh-A-G-Gahh" was all that could be heard from Amaya's mouth as she ran, or the closest thing she could do to running in her current state hands glued beneath her crotch. Her panties pushed at her vulnerable bladder, as she felt a warm sensation run through her fingers, and drip onto the floor drip drip. She crossed her legs, and squeezed her thighs, "How c-c-could I-I-I let-let it get this-this f-far!" she muttered. Another wave of desperation "ahh-gaah" she muttered as she fell to the floor, legs crossed with four girls in front of her. 

Pssssp "No, n-n-no", she heard followed by warm, flowing liquid streaming from the drenched panties of the girl behind her, the pool of pee spreading. This did nothing to help Amaya, as a thin stream was released adding to the still growing puddle.  The ever moistening underwear felt good as they rubbed against her pained uretha, warming her body, almost causing her to lose total control. Still a small leak escaped down her white leggings, darkening a streak through the fabric, causing it to glisten. She tried to stand, causing to spurts to run down her legs. She waddled towards the stairs, trying to enter the dark area hidden from view, her hands grasped to her crotch. Just as she ducked her head the bell rung, and floods of students barreled down the stairs.

As they came down the stairs they saw, a dark haired girl wearing white leggings with streaks of golden, shimmering fluid, crying, her hands gripped at her crotch, legs twisted collapse onto the ground, as those leggings suddenly darkened, filled with millions of streams of urine running down her leggings and onto the floor, causing an ever growing puddle of golden fluid to spread around her, her leggings now nothing but clear, revealing her pink, frilly underwear underneath. Amaya experienced something different, as the fear, and pressure burst, the release came with relief, her head melted as the warmness spread through her legs, oblivious to the crowd forming around her, unaware of how naked she really was. The puddle kept growing, and growing, the warmness spreading, but then she remembered that this wasn't in bed, alone, this was at school in the hallway, in leggings of all things! No one helped her, and no one could have even thought, that her, a senior would humiliate themselves in this way. What could she do? Her leggings were soaked, clear, but these tight panties could not stay on, and cause her more embarrassment. Luckily she brought a pair of clothes, a skirt, and a diaper. 
"I can not wear a diaper! I'm not 5" she whispered to herself, in a puddle of her own pee. Then what? Wear a skirt with no underwear, as risk someone seeing, that would be almost worse. 

1. Diapers + Wet Leggings (why?)

2. Diapers + Low Skirt

3. None + Wet Leggings 

4. None + Low Skirt