Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Well this came up on another thread and I realized that I didn't recall seeing a thread dedicated to sharing adult diaper ads. There have been some great ones recently, and some pretty good historic ones as well, so please share any adult diaper ads you may find here.

NOTE: This is not for baby diaper ads and let's keep any bedwetting pullup ads out of the thread as well please. 

Here are some from another thread to get us started:

Start with a tear jerker!

Tena Silhouette

Tena Discreet:

Tena pants:

Pads 🙂

Black pullups:

More black pullups:

PAds:

Spanish Tena:

Interviews:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, here is a and exciting one. Normally, these have quick shots of the pullup and focus on a larger narrative about freedom, fit, discretion, etc. But this! This is all pullup!  

Here's a little something I found on the Tena Mexico FB page. I know it's not a diaper but it's an incontinence pad nonetheless, and this is also the kind of ad that I would like to see more of. Maybe

the actress from one of the black pull up ads posted above actually posted about it on twitter, and admitted to actually having incontinence issues:   

Posted Images

With some hot ladies 🙂

I like how they advertise an invisible seam line, but you can totally see the seam line in that cream skirt!

Nice:

Ok maybe I'm sold on black pullups?

This one gets me excited 😉

French UI pad ad:

With a zipline:

Sexy black pads:

German UI pad ad:

Night time pullups:

Have you ever wet a camel?

Anyway, I love adult diaper ads… and the fact they seem so much more open about such things in some countries than they are in the UK and US (though we’re slowly getting there… I remember being amazed to see the first Tena Pants ad here about 20 years ago, an actual pull-up nappy for women being shown on TV!) Still waiting for one that normalises the tape-fastening adult nappy though.

Many in the medical profession seem to hate such ads, because they want to push their drugs and surgeries etc… but 1) the treatments don’t work for everyone, 2) you still need the nappies while you’re waiting for them, and 3) anything reducing the stigma of the condition is a positive, right?

On 4/8/2022 at 8:28 AM, rachelkirwan said:

This one (Tena Slim Fit, 5th video from above) also has run here in the Netherlands... what bazzled me was the choice of music.

Really, if you want to make it all less taboo, get away from embarrasment, make commercials less hilarious... then how can you come up with music that sounds like "drip, drip, drip".... 😛

Edited by vincp44 (see edit history)
10 hours ago, batsly said:

https://nappiesandbedwetting.tumblr.com/post/665941639905345536 This one is my favourite (sorry for sharing my tumblr I can’t get the video direct from my phone. 

I am not sure if that is the one you meant, but was the only one I found on there.

23 hours ago, Hedonist said:

This post is filled with so much cute hotness that it freezes my web browser. 

Squee! Same here and I don't know what took us so long to create a special ad thread, but I'm glad it's here now 🙂 Why do the diaper companies hire such hot models 🙂

4 hours ago, batsly said:

That's the one!

Squee! Super hot!