Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Has anyone seen more of a female friend or acquaintance due to needing to pee?

Stories regarding a female friend, acquaintance, co-worker, etc where they were desperate to pee, couldn't hold it all the way, or had a full genuine accident, where you ended up seeing more of them than normal circumstances would allow (panties, bare p***y, pee coming out, etc).  

Unless it was the first time seeing them at this level or beyond or what before you were together, please do no not includeb spouses, significant others, etc

• 1 month later...

So i worked on a gas station one day. It was directly near a Motorway so there where customers all the time. Maybe we got a 5 minute break to go pee.

That one day there wasnt this kind of break. A girl, 19 year old, blond and very sporty, worked with me. She knew about that problem but she always did go pee in those 5 minutes. But she never was desperate. On this day she was desperate after only 3 hours of work. So there where 5 hours left. She was fidgety and shifting from one foot to the other. I knew what was happening but i obviously didnt say anything. That wouldve made things worse for her. 

Sometimes she held her crotch and i knew she wouldnt get to the end of shift. At one point there where 1 minute without customers and she ran of to go pee. But before she got there she froze in place and her light blue jeans got dark very quick. It was hot but i felt so sorry. She turned around with a red face and ran to the locker. She came back in fresh pants and didnt say anything. After the shift i told her how sorry i was for that. But she only said that she had a fresh pair of pants with her because she was calculating this risk as we have "no" break. 

On 4/8/2022 at 1:16 AM, OmegaButtercup said:

One day at my old job working retail the women's bathroom near the front registers was closed for maintenance. One of the toilets had broken and flooded the whole place. The only other women's room was waaaaaay in the back of the store, and it was a BIG store.

I'm transmasc, and they let me use the men's room, and I had an stp packer so I can use urinals. One day I'm in there at the urinal doing my thing, when a girl I work with bursts into the men's room, holding her crotch and looking very desperate. Unfortunately for her (but very fortunate for me) all the stalls were occupied, the urinals had no dividers, and the only available one is right next to me.

She was apparently desperate enough to not give a fuck, because she walked right up to the urinal, and dropped her pants down to her knees. She tried to get her panties off, but was already leaking really heavily, her panties were wet, and it was dripping into her pants. She just gave up, stood over the urinal and peed through her panties. Most of it got in, but a lot still ran down her legs and into her pants.

I was completely in shock, and honestly really turned on from seeing her accident. She looked really embarrassed, her face was super red. Luckily our employees uniform had black pants.

That’s amazing!!  Retail is good for that sort of thing  I had a girlfriend who worked full time in retail; she was desperate a lot.  Reminds me of another time that, while not arousing for me, was still interesting.  I was at a Target right before Christmas getting stocking stuffer stuff for my wife and, while I almost never use the bathroom at these kinds of places, I really had to on this particular day. So I’m in the mens room pissing, it was probably a little before noon, and the door burst open.  I sort of looked over my shoulder, and a Target employee was dashing for the other urinal, undoing his pants as he went.  By the time he got there, he must have had his dick out because he immediately pissed a hard stream into the water and sighed with relief.  I figured he probably got there early before the store opened earlier than normal for the holiday season,  and probably hadn’t had any break since. My girlfriend who did retail used to tell me these kinds of stories all the time that involved her barely making it after working for hours without any chance to go.

Edited by Onedude (see edit history)

Boy, I have a lot of these stories, mostly from college (‘university’ for our non-US friends).  But here’s one from high school. There were lots of rich kids at my high school, so lots of rich parents out doing whatever those people do on weekends and leaving the kids to themselves.  Hence, there were a lot of parties, and a lot of drinking. At one of these parties one night, my friend and I walked onto the front porch to smoke.  He heard it first- a rustling in the bushes off to the left of the front porch. We quietly looked over and there, behind the tall row of bushes there was about a 2-foot gap before the house’s exterior wall.  The ground was maybe a 2 or 3 foot drop from the front porch where we were standing.  In the gap below were 2 of our very hot classmates facing away from us.  They obviously thought they were hidden but didn’t think about someone coming out onto the porch.  They both had their pants and panties down around their thighs, their asses pointed straight at us and illuminated by the porch light, and thick streams of piss pouring out of their pussies.  I’d known one of these girls for years, and was just sort of acquainted with the other one, who was even hotter, but they were both hotter than any girl I was likely to see naked under any circumstances.  The fact they were both pissing a flood was just incredible.

Guest AromaticPee

Oh yeah... I definitely saw more of a girl's underskirt area... and I made two new friends. They loved it, and the first girl I met that day was very nice to me.

This girl's name is Stella Penelope (pronounced "pen-el-OH-pay"). Stella was once an elementery school-age acquaintance of mine who had (and still has) a knack for pronouncing her last name "puh-NELL-uh-pee." I thought it was just a quirk of hers. But when we started to get along and hang out with each other in high school, I could actually see why she says her surname like she does.

One day, after school, Stella and I went to her house for the evening. Her parents were away for a while, and they were okay with Stella having guests over before they came back.

"W-we're gonna have s-so much fun with Willow and Rachel here, right, Clover?" Clover was her nickname for me ever since she saw me pluck one off the grass, and Willow and Rachel were the very cute daughters of her parents' friends. "C-c-c-clover? H-hello?"

"Ah, yes. I'll try to make it a good time."

"Yeah... I know y-y-you always do."

When we got there, she was pressing her legs together and shuffling her feet into the household. After I got my shoes off, she asked me, "Uhhh, excuse me, Clover, but, uuuhhhhh, could you please help me take off my socks and shoes?"

"Um... sure." I then untied her shoes and got them off. She moaned a bit when I took off her socks. "Stella, what's wrong?" I asked her, concerned for her.

"I'm f-fine. At least, I think I-i-i am..."

After a few minutes, two girls entered the living room, where we currently were. One was wearing a beige shirt, and the other one had pale blue shorts.

"Uh... hi," I said. "What're your names?"

The girl in beige introduced herself as Rachel, and she introduced the other girl as Willow.

"Nice to meet you, Mister...?" Willow asked, politely.

"I'm, uh, Clover. Nice to meet you too."

Rachel made us dinner: a burger for each of us, complete with mushrooms and muenster cheese, plus tater tots kn the side. We all ate happily and had a pleasant conversation, but Stella was silent for the whole time. After we all washed our hands, Stella was crossing her legs. "Is something wrong, Stella?" asked Willow.

"Nonononono. Everything is going great over here."

Willow whispered in Rachel's ear, "I don't think she's doing so good. Look at the way she's standing right now!"

Rachel whispered back, "Relax, Willow. Let's try to have a bit of fun with her..."

"Fun?! This isn't fun for her! She could be crippled or something!"

"I think she's hiding something under her pants. Try not to let her go."

"Okay..."

"Can we please go down to the basement? We could have more of a chat down there," I voiced my thoughts to the girls.

They all replied "Sure" and "Why not."

Stella murmured, "Clover, do you think you could hold me as we move downstairs?"

I saw a rail, then replied, "Of course, Stella."

Once all four of us got to the basement, I said that we shouldn't do anything requiring extra movement. Stella started grabbing her vulva, and everyone saw her predicament clearly once we sat down. Upon realizing this, Stella blushed so much that her face looked like a tulip. She sighed at the rest of us, smiled a bit, and said, "Okay, f-f-fine. I lied. Don't b-berate me for this, b-b-b-b-but I've been holding in something..."

"Stella," I said, "do you have to... uh... I dunno, pee or something?"

"Yup. I'm b-b-b-bursting to go! Sorry for not telling you sooner!"

I pulled off her pants and underwear, took off mine, and told the other two to take off theirs. I rushed upstairs and found a bottle of diuretics... just enough for three small cups each! So I brought down the bottle and cups, and then filled up the cups. Then I said, "Let's join poor Stella in her pee-pee problem and uncross our legs!"

Willow said, "Okay, Clovis!" She murmured, "Time to show all of y'all my specialty, cuz it's really beautiful!"

Stella teared up a bit. "Clover... why are you doing this?" she asked. "None of this is necessary!"

"Well," I explained, "you're holding your vulva like it were a stress ball, and, uh, I don't think you can make it to the bathroom upstairs. So, I think we should pee alongside you and maybe cross our streams together... hehehe."

"You're so mischievous and making me look so promiscuous, Clovie-wovie bae... it's embarrassing what your mind comes up with in times like these..."

We drank the diuretic-filled cups, and Stella slowly but surely lifted her hands off her vulva. Then we all sat with our legs spread out. Rachel yelped for some reason. "Sorry, Ray Ray. It'll only be for a bit, I promise! (sing-song voice) We can have Dairy Queen afterwards! I know we all like that!"

And then...

(psssssssssshhhhhhhhhh) We all peed mighty streams, as if we had hoses attached to our bladders.

S: "Aaaaaahhhhh... 💛 that feels so good... 💛 your pee is getting on my belly, Clovie-wovie bae... 💛"

Me: "Sorry, Stella! It can't be helped! Hahaha! And speaking of pee, that's a lot of the good stuff you're gushing! 😅"

S: "Yeah... 💛 It's okay... 💛"

W: "Wowwww... 💛 this is so oddly wholesome, right, Rachel?"

R: "Don't even ask me! I wanted to see Stella pee her precious pants, not pee in the same room as her! Also, YUCK! It's getting on me! I can't hold it back anymore! DO. NOT. LOOK. AT. ME. RIGHT. NOW. WILLOW!! 😫😫"

W: "Uh... I think we're all allowed to peek at each other's... pussy... so..."

Me: "Language, Willow."

W: "(sing-song voice) Oopsies! Sowwy,  Cwovis! Tee hee! 😄"

Me: "Well... 💛 at least we're all relieving our bladders in the same room... 💛"

R: "You're embarrassing me, guys!!" (She ran away weeping, picking up her pants and undies. Her tears blended in with her golden nectar.)

S: "I'm sorry for not mentioning this... 💛 but Rachel was never really into sexual appeal or this kind of watersports... 💛 unlike me... ☺️💛"

Me: "Stella, you're such a naughty girl and I love you and your antics! 🥰"

W: "Me too... 💛 aaaaaahhhh... 💛" (She then fingered her butthole.) "Maybe Clovis here could fu... er... do lewd stuff with us, if you're okay with that."

Me: "Might as well! I mean, we just started... and we're at the point of no return... ahhhhh! ☺️💛"

S: "You're right, Clovie-wovie bae... 💛 let's do more sexy things after we've emptied our teapots... 💛💛"

After two more minutes, our streams died down. [drip, drip, drip, drip... drip, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip...]

Me: "Haaa... 💛 wasn't it relaxing to just let it all out? 🥰"

W: "Our bladders might've 'relaxed', but I'm... heckuva lot more horny for some reason!" (Her eyes widened at the sight of my erect penis.) "Are you horny as well, Clovis?"

Me: "I have no clue what you're talking about, Willow, but I feel weirdly happy and I want to do anything I can to make it last."

W: "I'm glad to hear it, Clovis. That's kinda what it means when someone's horny. Anyway, this room smells a lot like what we just went through... maybe we should clean it up?"

S: "Yeah, good thinking. Then, we can get to the good stuff, and take a group shower while we're at it!"

We picked up our pants and undies, put them aside, and scrubbed the floor and stairs for about ten minutes. Afterwards, the basement smelled more acceptable for other residents.

W: "Clovis, this might sound lewd... but I know you looked at my luscious, juicy, deliciously delightful pu... vulva and butt. Now is not the time..."

Me: "It can't be helped, Willow. I'm sorry."

W: "Don't apologize, you dummy! 😄 Let's just get in the shower and have fun exploring our bodies! 😏"

A few moments later...

W: "Okay, Clovis! Are you ready to behold our magnificent teats and plump nipples?! You ready to see our titties?!"

Me: "Language..."

W: "Whoops! Sorry! I got carried away there. I'm just really excited for this!"

S: "Clovie-wovie bae... before we get in... I want to tell you something. Not all of the pee in my bladder got out. And I have to pee again. So... can you please lie down on the ground for one moment?"

Me: "Heck yeah! Go ahead, Stella! Break open your seal for me!"

S: "☺️ I didn't expect such an enthusiastic response... but... here goes..."

[pssssshhhhhh]

"AAAAAAHHHHH! It's even more forceful than when I peed down in the basement! Haaaaaaa... 💛" Stella aimed her stream to drench all of my body, even hitting my shirt and open mouth! I gurgled and swallowed her sweet nectar, and both she and Willow laughed at my playfulness.

"He really likes it!" exclaimed Willow. "And his di...lly dilly is really hard!"

After a minute, Stella's stream died down. [drip, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip...] "Aaaaaahhhhh... 💛" She was seriously relieved to get the last of her pee out of her bladder. "Well, let's take our shirts and bras off! Clovie-wovie bae certainly wants to see our 'headlights!' Hee hee!"

They took off their tops and revealed two gorgeous, enormous bosoms. Stella's nipples had bright topaz piercings, and Willow's were as big as roaches and adorned with heart tattoos. "If you want some milk with these cookies," Willow purred, "just lemme know and I'll get these bad boys working!"

All three of us helped each other wash their bodies and hair in the shower, along with some good facesitting and rough sex. I came in Stella's vagina, and Willow stomped on my testicles by accident. "Oof! Sorry, Clovis... (sing-song voice) but that's a lot of semen coming out of your dilly dilly! I wanna lick it all up... yum!"

After the shower and after we put on spare panties, we did French kisses with each other. We tongued each other a LOT. Before we went home, I asked, "What about our clothes?"

"Oh? I completely forgot!" Stella remembered. We then put on some of Stella's pants, and we slept together in the same bed, trying not to touch each other's crotch. I, sleeping between the two ladies, instead asked if I could squeeze their boobs. They said yes, I squeezed their boobs, and we all fell asleep.

The next day, we all went to the bathroom together. Stella and I peed in the toilet, and Willow opened her floodgates in the sink. After washing our hands, we had waffles for breakfast and brushed our teeth. Stella said, "Oh frick. Last night was Friday."

"So," I asked, "does that mean we can have more fun until Monday?"

Willow, ever the perverted friend, said, "Yes, indeed! In fact, today marks the start of the summer break! Though Clovis here should get some man clothes on..." We laughed heartily. Stella drove me home, I got on and brought some of my clothes, and when we got back to Stella's house, Willow was waiting, naked. We laughed, peed on some trees, had sex, and played some co-op videogames for the next few days.

We're all still great friends to this day!

The End... of the story.

Perhaps my most memorable experience was with a woman I had just started dating. While I'd been to first base, I hadn't gotten much beyond that.

It was a warm, sunny afternoon and we had gone for a walk near the ocean. The path ended where the rocks met the sea and we set down on a some large boulders. I pulled from my cooler a couple cold beers and we sat drinking them, losing ourselves in conversation. The first ones went down quickly, so we each opened a second and continued to talk until our bottles were empty. Seemingly out of nowhere, she pulls off her shorts. A few seconds later, she's peeing a nice stream from no more than five feet away.

I guess she needed to make room for another beer. Either that or she just wanted to tell me in her own way that she was interested in me.  Not surprisingly, I stole the other bases very quickly. We continued dating for more than a year, but it only took me another beer before I realized I had to pee.  

On 5/19/2022 at 1:31 PM, CarmenCD said:

I saw two of my female friends and a coworker a few times when they were pretty desperate, but never saw either of them visibly wet their pants. The only time I saw one of my female friends wet herself, it was when she was laughing really hard because I wet myself at the haunted house.

You wet yourself at a haunted house? That's actually one of my fantasies haha. I mean, to go with a guy to a haunted house and he gets scared and holds my hand. Then he gets jumpscared and wets himself. I wouldn't laugh at him, just hold his hand tighter and comfort the poor guy. Even better if it was his idea to go to the haunted house in the first place.

On the other hand, if I was with someone sympathetic enough, I might be open to the idea myself. But only if I get to have a good reward after to make up for it.

On 5/21/2022 at 7:36 AM, NerdyGayBoy said:

You wet yourself at a haunted house? That's actually one of my fantasies haha. I mean, to go with a guy to a haunted house and he gets scared and holds my hand. Then he gets jumpscared and wets himself. I wouldn't laugh at him, just hold his hand tighter and comfort the poor guy. Even better if it was his idea to go to the haunted house in the first place.

On the other hand, if I was with someone sympathetic enough, I might be open to the idea myself. But only if I get to have a good reward after to make up for it.

I get scared easily. In haunted house I expect to get scared, but didn't expect any physical contact. A friend pulled me for my leg from behind when I was really tense and looking for next thing to jump out in front of me. I screamed and totally lost control over my bladder. I didn't even realised right away that I'm peeing in my pants, such a shock it was. When a female friend saw that, she laughed so hard that she pissed her pants. She was even more embarrassed than I was, because I'm used to real wetting accidents in public and she didn't pee her pants since childhood, by her words.

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

I get scared easily. In haunted house I expect to get scared, but didn't expect any physical contact. A friend pulled me for my leg from behind when I was really tense and looking for next thing to jump out in front of me. I screamed and totally lost control over my bladder. I didn't even realised right away that I'm peeing in my pants, such a shock it was. When a female friend saw that, she laughed so hard that she pissed her pants. She was even more embarrassed than I was, because I'm used to real wetting accidents in public and she didn't pee her pants since childhood, by her words.

I have a friend that wet herself at a haunted house but because of laughing too hard because this was the type of haunted house that was cheesy and it was more funny than scary

@John_John

"I have a friend that wet herself at a haunted house but because of laughing too hard because this was the type of haunted house that was cheesy and it was more funny than scary"

It reminds me of this haunted house ride that I used to go on at the Adventureland theme park when I was younger, where they had this haunted house ride where the end it would spray you with water, so anybody who wet themselves could just say that it was the water that they sprayed on you towards the end of the haunted house! For the record though I never wet myself though because it wasn't actually scary and I think that most of these rides are just naturally corny, but for anybody who did get afraid and wet themselves they had the perfect excuse to cover it up!

Actually this does remind me of a funny thing where we went on this really slow train ride that does sort of take the leisurely around the park where one of my friends actually did spill water on his lap during that or someone spilled water on him and then we all joked the rest of the day that he pissed his pants on the slow train ride LOL. But he got the guy who spilled the water on his pants back later when he went on the Ferris wheel ride and he took out his glass eye and started shoving it in the guy's face and he was screaming because he was grossed out by that, so then they joked that he was terrified of the Ferris wheel!

17 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Aw I hope you were alright. I wouldn't laugh if I saw that.