Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

i'll be honest i never liked the games, if you took out the lore aspect than most of the games are just a rinse and repeat of the same boring formula of pressing a button every few seconds depending on which side they're on. i tried getting into the new security breach but i'm going to be honest that the game just seemed straight up unfinished. for an 80 gb the animatronics path finding is terrible, i couldn't be scared of this game if i tried because they keep getting stuck on the floor or clipping through walls.

I have never played anything besides fnaf 1. That game is very scary because of the suspense. You can't look every so often because of the quick power loss. Everything you do is a drain on the power. It is such a drag. But what scares me the most is seeing them move. And when it becomes dark, you wait until thet get you or until it turns 6am. But I don't see how you can watch for both foxy and another animatronic.

I can't get passed fnaf 1 night 3. I always get killed or lose power. I am killed by Chica or by a gold animatronic. I am literally keeping my one eye on the only (left wide open door) while keeping back towards the other door (fully closed) and checking every hour by cctv cameras. Sheesh.

• 1 month later...

I know that people play FNAF 1 because that's been in the spotlight for quite some time, and that it was very popular, like, from the moment it released. Internet celebrities played it to completion and some even beat 4/20 mode (aka the game's ultimate challenge). It spawned three sequels in a year, each one with a different style of play, but the same objective is stated: survive until 6 o'clock.

Overall, though, FNAF is more entertaining to watch people play than to directly play. It's a horror game with jumpscares, the harder nights offer little to no room for error, and you need to have an eye for detail and a quick hand if you're to beat each night and a heart of steel to continue or try again from midnight... especially when everyone's at level 20.