Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

With Wattpad recently deleting diaper-related fiction, I thought posting my newest story here would be a better idea than letting it go to waste.

--

I awoke in a glowing, white room with no discernable walls or flooring - the incomprehensible span of white convinced me that I was dreaming, though I could still feel sensations as if I were awake. I began walking into the endless ocean of white in front of me, when suddenly a smattering of golden light appeared before me, illuminating a figure.

Draped in white, flowing robes, her marble skin looked almost otherworldly, like an ancient statue brought to life. Her breasts were enormous, barely covered by her sheer, silky robes, so much so that they appeared larger than my head. Her thighs, too, appeared as if they could crush me between them with next-to-no struggle - they were only made larger by the diaper which surrounded them. Despite being something so juvenile, her commanding aura bolstered its appearance into an article just as mystifying as the rest of her apparel. 

"Izzie. I know that you are wondering how you had been transported here, or what the purpose of this encounter is in the first place." Her golden, swirling eyes pierced my own in an oddly comforting, personal manner.

"Y-yes, you're right."

"Well, Izzie, I... am a succubus. Though, I am no average demon - instead, I am one of the many fetish-succubi that exist throughout the many, many hells. As you can no doubt see, my domain encompasses any kink related to padding and its uses." She took my hand and guided it to her diaper, then gazed deeper into my eyes.

"And I am in need of a new servant. Should you accept my offer, I will grant you a boon - namely, a wish-granting diaper that can mold the very reality around you. You, however, will be required to mold a human into a diaper-wearer at least once a month. Should you fail to do so, I would absorb your life essence into the diaper surrounding my waist and see to it that you suffer the rest of your existence trapped as my padding."

"Well... why me?"

"Darling, I know the names of every person within my domain - you were at the top of my list. You look so unassuming that I never would have otherwise thought, but this will give you the opportunity to indulge yourself in a way you never previously could. Now... do you accept?"

I was flustered, yet intrigued. Frightened, yet simultaneously excited. I walked away from her and started to pace the empty room, thinking over whether or not accepting would be worth it. After several minutes passed, I finally came to a decision. "...Alright, I accept."

"Consider it a deal, then." I reached out my hand, expecting a formal handshake. Rather than accept, she tackled me to the ground. Now overtop of me, she straddled my waist and I felt each, individual crinkle of her padding.

The deity winked, and suddenly, the chilling white of the room faded and was overtaken by a dimming, yellowed color. With a muffled hiss, I felt a sensational warmth spread against my waist as the deity 'sealed the deal,' eventually overtaking my whole body. I felt the blues of my eyes drain away, being replaced with a newfound, yellow gaze. My tailbone elongated, becoming a full-fledged, spear-headed tail, as wings sprouted from my back. 

"Those newfound features, aside from the eyes, will only appear in this realm, I can assure you. The wishing device, however, will be visible to all that witness it, though only you have the power to wish while wearing it. Furthermore, you must be wearing it to make a wish in the first place. Understand? Now, go forth and enjoy yourself!" The deity waved her hand, causing my vision of the room to fade and me to finally awaken.

My alarm clock rang, signifying that it was 7:30. Groggily exiting my bed, I walked across the room to turn off its persistent blaring. 

"Ugh. What a... weird dream. My subconscious must be trying to tell me something. It just felt so real." I finally looked into the mirror hanging on my wall, and staring back at me were eyes which I didn't recognize. "Ho-ho-hoooly shit, wait!" I looked down, noticing a peculiar article of clothing surrounding my waist: a pearlescent, pristine pull-up! I ran my fingers along it, causing it to crinkle under the pressure. Its quality was almost, well, it was otherworldly. 

"This must be... This can't be... I. I wish that my bladder would suddenly be full to bursting in thirty seconds, and that I was physically incapable of relieving myself." My eyes glowed faintly, and I began to watch the clock: five seconds, ten seconds, twenty seconds and finally - agony! Suddenly, I felt my bladder swell like an overblown balloon, and my desperation was unparalleled. It felt as if I was constantly on the verge of letting go, but couldn't no matter how hard I tried. I pressed my hand into my bladder, expecting some form of dribble, and was met with a familiar sense of pressure and pain - without the familiar, faint dribble. It was as excruciating as it was arousing.

"I - I wi - ohh my god - wish that I could relieve myself, but that the capacity of my bladder was limitless." Like a bursting, summer dam, my innate floodgates had crumbled, causing all of it to rush out at once. I was hot and bothered, and the overwhelming warmth emanating from my crotch wasn't helping anything. Now, I've peed for a long time before, but this was otherworldly - multiple, multiple uninterrupted minutes of peeing passed as my diaper swelled, and swelled, and swelled, never reaching a leaking point. 

"I wish that I - I - stopped peeing!" Abruptly, I stream faded and I was left with my thoughts alone.

Edited by portiapee63 (see edit history)

Does Wattpad have a problem with diapers now? Looks like I escaped their notice so far.

Seems like an interesting start for a story 🙂 I was expecting a wishing diaper to have some kind of thematic constraint; like she has to wet herself to make a wish. Will be curious to see what other wishes she's going to make.

Also, if you don't mind a little nitpicky criticism, you seem to have shifted from 1st to 3rd person for the last line.

9 hours ago, Kitty Angel said:

Does Wattpad have a problem with diapers now? Looks like I escaped their notice so far.

Seems like an interesting start for a story 🙂 I was expecting a wishing diaper to have some kind of thematic constraint; like she has to wet herself to make a wish. Will be curious to see what other wishes she's going to make.

Also, if you don't mind a little nitpicky criticism, you seem to have shifted from 1st to 3rd person for the last line.

as far as that last line goes... whoops! my bad. but yeah, wattpad has been deleting people's stories recently, all of mine included as well as a few other popular writers. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2022 at 11:09 PM, portiapee63 said:

With Wattpad recently deleting diaper-related fiction, I thought posting my newest story here would be a better idea than letting it go to waste.

--

I awoke in a glowing, white room with no discernable walls or flooring - the incomprehensible span of white convinced me that I was dreaming, though I could still feel sensations as if I were awake. I began walking into the endless ocean of white in front of me, when suddenly a smattering of golden light appeared before me, illuminating a figure.

Draped in white, flowing robes, her marble skin looked almost otherworldly, like an ancient statue brought to life. Her breasts were enormous, barely covered by her sheer, silky robes, so much so that they appeared larger than my head. Her thighs, too, appeared as if they could crush me between them with next-to-no struggle - they were only made larger by the diaper which surrounded them. Despite being something so juvenile, her commanding aura bolstered its appearance into an article just as mystifying as the rest of her apparel. 

"Izzie. I know that you are wondering how you had been transported here, or what the purpose of this encounter is in the first place." Her golden, swirling eyes pierced my own in an oddly comforting, personal manner.

"Y-yes, you're right."

"Well, Izzie, I... am a succubus. Though, I am no average demon - instead, I am one of the many fetish-succubi that exist throughout the many, many hells. As you can no doubt see, my domain encompasses any kink related to padding and its uses." She took my hand and guided it to her diaper, then gazed deeper into my eyes.

"And I am in need of a new servant. Should you accept my offer, I will grant you a boon - namely, a wish-granting diaper that can mold the very reality around you. You, however, will be required to mold a human into a diaper-wearer at least once a month. Should you fail to do so, I would absorb your life essence into the diaper surrounding my waist and see to it that you suffer the rest of your existence trapped as my padding."

"Well... why me?"

"Darling, I know the names of every person within my domain - you were at the top of my list. You look so unassuming that I never would have otherwise thought, but this will give you the opportunity to indulge yourself in a way you never previously could. Now... do you accept?"

I was flustered, yet intrigued. Frightened, yet simultaneously excited. I walked away from her and started to pace the empty room, thinking over whether or not accepting would be worth it. After several minutes passed, I finally came to a decision. "...Alright, I accept."

"Consider it a deal, then." I reached out my hand, expecting a formal handshake. Rather than accept, she tackled me to the ground. Now overtop of me, she straddled my waist and I felt each, individual crinkle of her padding.

The deity winked, and suddenly, the chilling white of the room faded and was overtaken by a dimming, yellowed color. With a muffled hiss, I felt a sensational warmth spread against my waist as the deity 'sealed the deal,' eventually overtaking my whole body. I felt the blues of my eyes drain away, being replaced with a newfound, yellow gaze. My tailbone elongated, becoming a full-fledged, spear-headed tail, as wings sprouted from my back. 

"Those newfound features, aside from the eyes, will only appear in this realm, I can assure you. The wishing device, however, will be visible to all that witness it, though only you have the power to wish while wearing it. Furthermore, you must be wearing it to make a wish in the first place. Understand? Now, go forth and enjoy yourself!" The deity waved her hand, causing my vision of the room to fade and me to finally awaken.

My alarm clock rang, signifying that it was 7:30. Groggily exiting my bed, I walked across the room to turn off its persistent blaring. 

"Ugh. What a... weird dream. My subconscious must be trying to tell me something. It just felt so real." I finally looked into the mirror hanging on my wall, and staring back at me were eyes which I didn't recognize. "Ho-ho-hoooly shit, wait!" I looked down, noticing a peculiar article of clothing surrounding my waist: a pearlescent, pristine pull-up! I ran my fingers along it, causing it to crinkle under the pressure. Its quality was almost, well, it was otherworldly. 

"This must be... This can't be... I. I wish that my bladder would suddenly be full to bursting in thirty seconds, and that I was physically incapable of relieving myself." My eyes glowed faintly, and I began to watch the clock: five seconds, ten seconds, twenty seconds and finally - agony! Suddenly, I felt my bladder swell like an overblown balloon, and my desperation was unparalleled. It felt as if I was constantly on the verge of letting go, but couldn't no matter how hard I tried. I pressed my hand into my bladder, expecting some form of dribble, and was met with a familiar sense of pressure and pain - without the familiar, faint dribble. It was as excruciating as it was arousing.

"I - I wi - ohh my god - wish that I could relieve myself, but that the capacity of my bladder was limitless." Like a bursting, summer dam, my innate floodgates had crumbled, causing all of it to rush out at once. I was hot and bothered, and the overwhelming warmth emanating from my crotch wasn't helping anything. Now, I've peed for a long time before, but this was otherworldly - multiple, multiple uninterrupted minutes of peeing passed as my diaper swelled, and swelled, and swelled, never reaching a leaking point. 

"I wish that I - I - stopped peeing!" Abruptly, I stream faded and I was left with my thoughts alone.

please write more to this story

• 1 month later...