Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐updated with a puddle foot vid⭐ Another long office day for me ** Watch My Hold Progress 😳 Mild snatch 😂

On 4/5/2022 at 8:32 PM, PrincessInTheP said:

Guys! I fucked up. It was coming out and I ran for it and even positioned the camera but then forgot to hit record I was in such a rush. Mother fucker! It was a great one. Stream came out really strong and in one thick flow which is unusual for me and it was arcing out in front of me also unusual for me and I thought I was capturing gold every pun intended! 

Instead here is what I left behind and me wearing it 

I'm so sorry everyone. So upset I effed up

Please don't be upset. It was worth it to hear you tell us about it.

7 hours ago, Lasseman said:

We all know that the Princess will be back!♥️ And we all looking forward to that!😍

Aw yuse guys are so supportive. Thank you for being there for your home grown princess. 

3 hours ago, OmoSwitch said:

Amazing outfit, amazing girl, amazing adventures! I am so inspired by how adventurous and open you are 

Ya know, I don't think of myself that way at ALL. But so many people in this community tell me I am. Maybe I need to reconsider how brave I might actually be😕

I'm very good at seeing other people for who they ACTUALLY are and giving other people advice but I'm learning, at a far too old age btw, that I might not know ME at all. Or at least not anymore. 

But y'all get to follow my adventure. Thanks for joining the ride 

Edited by PrincessInTheP (see edit history)

Oh, and Friday I'll try again. Office again. Probably with some mid day errands. 

🤔**OK, LUNCHTIME POLL ** ( extra credit if you know where THAT line comes from)

What would we like to see? Jeans or bare legs? Or tights bc it's gonna be chilly?

First person aka where I hold the camera when it happens OR do y'all wanna be voyeurs and watch from the dash mount? 

Also, I'm working on a couple 💓collabs 💓with other members here that have reached out and are regionally local. No straight dudes and I have no idea yet what they are comfortable with but I might be sharing some of that in the next few months. 

Edited by PrincessInTheP (see edit history)
8 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

What would we like to see? Jeans or bare legs?

First person aka where I hold the camera when it happens OR do y'all wanna be voyeurs and watch from the dash mount?

I like Jeans, and... maybe first person? Or  perhaps a camera ten feet away in the office or something?  Or bare legs over carpet or furniture? That's always hot. Do it however you like. We wont complain.  But you asked. So...  🙂 

26 minutes ago, M.S.M. said:

I like Jeans, and... maybe first person? Or  perhaps a camera ten feet away in the office or something?  Or bare legs over carpet or furniture? That's always hot. Do it however you like. We wont complain.  But you asked. So...  🙂 

I DID ask. 

I bought a tripod and ring light but hauling those around seem really obvious so the 10 foot option isn't really an option until somebody out there decides to start funding me 😂

I might be able to do the furniture bit

1 hour ago, PrincessInTheP said:

OK, LUNCHTIME POLL ** ( extra credit if you know where THAT line comes from)

What would we like to see? Jeans or bare legs? Or tights bc it's gonna be chilly?

My vote is for leggings because I love the way the pee hisses through them. And your other first person videos have been hot as hell, especially when you rub yourself and we get to see it.

27 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I might be able to do the furniture bit

That would be really hot! Furniture wetting is my favorite after bedwetting. Love to see a woman just soak a couch or a cushioned chair. 😍🥵🤤

30 minutes ago, Willing_toHold said:

I'm voting for the dash mount and any tights that will really show the streaks down your legs. Your vocalizations are so freaking hot! You could run a finishing school for training all those quiet wetters out there.

To be clear, I am just wicked verbal..period. I just move through life talking and singing to myself. 🤷

I think I'm getting excited about tights. I have red ones that have something special I can show you guys 😮

15 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

To be clear, I am just wicked verbal..period. I just move through life talking and singing to myself. 🤷

Definitely some lovely sounds when you're desperate and when you're wetting (and of course when you're aroused).

16 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I think I'm getting excited about tights. I have red ones that have something special I can show you guys 😮

*tries to contain his enthusiasm but his jeans are a little too tight*

6 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Oh, and Friday I'll try again. Office again. Probably with some mid day errands. 

Also, I'm working on a couple 💓collabs 💓with other members here that have reached out and are regionally local. No straight dudes and I have no idea yet what they are comfortable with but I might be sharing some of that in the next few months. 

Jeans are always fun because of the obvious, unhideable wetness of them but I’m partial to seeing pee stream down bare legs. A work of art 🤌🏾. If I could make one request… could we see some cotton panties underneath whatever it is you wear? My all time favorite thing in wetting is a tie between seeing pee rush through some cute panties or the wet panty reveal at the end. Your video where you wet in public and lifted your dress to show striped panties is in my top ten all time videos. Hands down. Like I need to go hunt that down right now…

53 minutes ago, OmoJack said:

Jeans are always fun because of the obvious, unhideable wetness of them but I’m partial to seeing pee stream down bare legs. A work of art 🤌🏾. If I could make one request… could we see some cotton panties underneath whatever it is you wear? My all time favorite thing in wetting is a tie between seeing pee rush through some cute panties or the wet panty reveal at the end. Your video where you wet in public and lifted your dress to show striped panties is in my top ten all time videos. Hands down. Like I need to go hunt that down right now…

Well wouldn't ya know. I stocked up on new adorable cotton panties before I went to NC in February 😈

53 minutes ago, OmoJack said:

I loved that one too

7 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Jeans and first person.

• The title was changed to ⭐updated with a puddle foot vid⭐ Another long office day for me ** Watch My Hold Progress 😳 Mild snatch 😂
  • The topic was locked