Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐updated with a puddle foot vid⭐ Another long office day for me ** Watch My Hold Progress 😳 Mild snatch 😂

• The title was changed to Another long office day for me ** MOTE VIDS COMING😘**but you know how this ends 😳
  • The title was changed to Another long office day for me ** MORE VIDS COMING AS THE DAY PROGRESSES😘**but you know how this ends 😳
35 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Ya know what... I think we can make that happen 😉

You are amazing.

3 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Also, I swear I don't normally sound like Wiley Coyote falling down the canyon. I have no idea what it sounds I'm making here

I think they're adorable.

38 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:
41 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

Woo hoo! Have you ever given a wet foot job?  Enquiring minds want to know. 

I have been fortunate enough to almost always, most recent bf excluded, date "foot men" so that's a hell yes!

41 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

Woo hoo! Have you ever given a wet foot job?  Enquiring minds want to know. 

I have very dexterous toes.

I may have just fainted. If you ever want to demonstrate your foot skills on some kind of long cylindrical object, I might be interested in seeing that. 

Sorry about your video, the aftermath was great, and I love it when you include us on the build-up.

47 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

I may have just fainted. If you ever want to demonstrate your foot skills on some kind of long cylindrical object, I might be interested in seeing that. 

Sorry about your video, the aftermath was great, and I love it when you include us on the build-up.

If I decide to jerk a cucumber off with my toes I PROMISE I will let you know first lol

32 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

Was that a fishnet leotard you had on under that pink dress??? I almost exploded in my pants on the spot when I read that! Not to worry about the ending. The build-up was sensational as it was.

It's panels of mesh and shiny swimsuit material in a bodysuit. I was gonna try to make a dance class tonight but work kept me too late 

50 minutes ago, I like it wet said:

Seeing you rubbing your wet pussy was still well worth it ☺️

Thank you. I'm still pissed though 

52 minutes ago, Codedog92 said:

That’s ok there will be a next time. Don’t worry

Thank you

9 hours ago, Calvin1 said:

Please don't be upset!!! The whole build up just knowing you were going to be making a video and your preview videos were great. To be honest, the cucumber foot job answer was the best 👍. Now we can look forward to our wonderful Princess making us another video.

Thank you. 

7 hours ago, brown4182004 said:

Can't wait for your next hold soon! Hopefully it will turn out better!

Yes!!!