Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Has desperation or wetting lead you to a new kink?

Pretty straightforward question,

Has being into wetting or desperation lead to discovering a new fetish or sexual turn on that you might not have of discovered otherwise?

I’ll go first, I absolutely love standing in the shower after a wetting and taking a very hot shower while still fully clothed from the waist up.

I discovered this when I was out of town on a business trip when I worked for Kroger. I got sent to Kansas City, MO which is like 10 hours away. I had planned to do a few golds that weekend. One or two driving then a few full on wettings in the evenings. Nothing too crazy happened on any of the holds except the one where I could wet myself. I hold until I couldn’t and then soaked my leggings in the shower. I decided to strip down to just my leggings and panties and partially shower. As the leggings got wetter and wetter I got more and more aroused. It finally got to the point where I couldn’t stop touching myself and I ended up climaxing right there in a matter of 30 seconds or less. I’m sure being in wet clothes is probably a whole different kink than wetting is but I absolutely love it and can’t do a proper wetting at home without doing that after. 

I’d love to hear from everyone else if they have discovered anything for themselves like I did!

I honestly can't say which came first - a bit of a "chicken or the egg" situation - but omo definitely goes hand-in-hand with ENF for me. Embarrassment is a big part of it, and it's also easy to make the leap from "wet clothes in public" to "no clothes in public."

Also, I started out purely interested in the "other people" aspect but over the years have developed a love for more self-directed pee shenanigans.

34 minutes ago, sammilove said:

Pretty straightforward question,

Has being into wetting or desperation lead to discovering a new fetish or sexual turn on that you might not have of discovered otherwise?

I’ll go first, I absolutely love standing in the shower after a wetting and taking a very hot shower while still fully clothed from the waist up.

I discovered this when I was out of town on a business trip when I worked for Kroger. I got sent to Kansas City, MO which is like 10 hours away. I had planned to do a few golds that weekend. One or two driving then a few full on wettings in the evenings. Nothing too crazy happened on any of the holds except the one where I could wet myself. I hold until I couldn’t and then soaked my leggings in the shower. I decided to strip down to just my leggings and panties and partially shower. As the leggings got wetter and wetter I got more and more aroused. It finally got to the point where I couldn’t stop touching myself and I ended up climaxing right there in a matter of 30 seconds or less. I’m sure being in wet clothes is probably a whole different kink than wetting is but I absolutely love it and can’t do a proper wetting at home without doing that after. 

I’d love to hear from everyone else if they have discovered anything for themselves like I did!

Probably the closest thing to that I've experienced was when I got totally drenched when caught in a sudden summer shower. It was great feeling the warm rain on me. I was only wearing a layer or two of light clothing and, as I stood there, I could feel myself getting slightly chilled. I had been ignoring my bladder up to now, but I felt it becoming full again. I'm sure I could have held a little longer but I so enjoyed the release.

Not so much added new kinks as it increased the size of my wheelhouse. Persons I ordinarily do not find attractive, if they are into desp and wetting, would become so. Weird, huh? Reminds me of an old cartoon that appeared long ago in The New Yorker mag. A couple standing at door of  apartment and the woman is clearly pissing her jeans, saying "I usually don't piss on the first date."

Omo in general has led me down the ass route. I ended up going into farts and soiling, although I doubt I would partake in soiling myself. The concepts of desperation from omo are defiantly carried over to soiling and frankly it is fun to watch. As far as farts go I would be interested in experimenting with dom fart play as a sub defiantly. Also I have IBS so farts for me happen pretty often lol.

Edited by WetandKinky13 (see edit history)

Not particularly a kink, but omo led to the interest in the vanilla anal play, I.e. with sex toys. Being male, this came from "full bladder stimulates prostate" - "this feels good" - "are there other ways to stimulate it"?

Also, Omo being kinda on the BDSM spectrum, I was thinking to explore other fetishes within it but haven't tried it just yet.

@brothacheese

"I honestly can't say which came first - a bit of a "chicken or the egg" situation - but omo definitely goes hand-in-hand with ENF for me. Embarrassment is a big part of it, and it's also easy to make the leap from "wet clothes in public" to "no clothes in public.""

I also have a similar fetish for embarrassing nudity but I don't really necessarily associated with omorashi seeing as I am not into the wedding aspect of this. But I do think that they are both similar in that they involve being self-conscious and uncomfortable whether it's being self-conscious and uncomfortable about the fact that you are squirming around with a full bladder, or uncomfortable about the fact that you are naked and exposed. Of course combining both of them would make it extremely exciting!

@WetandKinky13

"Omo in general has led me down the ass route."

I don't know if omorashi has necessarily led me down the ass route but I always felt the fact that I was more into ass than other parts of the body has to do with the fact that it is more associated with sitting and going to the bathroom. I think a lot of people with fetishes for elimination tend to focus more on the bottom area of the anatomy than the top. But I always really loved ass and the fact that I have nearly 3600 saved photos in my photos collection online that are titled nice ass/nice asses really testifies to that fact! (And the best photos I post with my blog updates!)

17 hours ago, SilverSnake said:

Omorashi went to orgasm denial, and from there I got into BDSM. I love the control aspect, whether is losing control to whims of an overfull bladder or edging my partner until they can't speak. I'm a switch at both, too! 

Same for me. I got into orgasm denial and BDSM soon after I realized I liked omorashi. I'm more dom when it comes to BDSM but more sub when it comes to omorashi. But overall I'm a switch.

I used to just be into desp/wetting, but in the last couple of years it's expanded to piss kink in general. Golden showers, etc. Even some stuff involving diapers and pull-ups, though it's infrequent & not to the point where I'd consider myself a DL.

I think it was due to that fact that, because of my omo kink, piss doesn't gross me out. So incorporating related kinks feels comfortable, natural, and similarly fun.

After I got into omo, my first wettings were in tight underwear over the toilet or sink. I’d wear like 4 or 5 pairs and wet them like so. This eventually led me to acquiring a jeans fetish. I upgraded from underwear wettings to jeans wettings, and found later that simply wearing tight jeans, without intending on wetting them, turned me on. For me, it’s the tightness of the jeans against my thighs and butt that for some reason gets me. Women’s jeans are absolutely the best. They’re softer, thinner yet elastic, and I just love how they look and feel on my legs. Wetting them is just combining fetishes.

Omo made me develop a fetish for leggings as well, for similar reasons to that of jeans.

Omo also introduced me to showering in jeans or leggings, and recently I’ve taken a liking to lathering them with soap, and caressing myself over the slippery fabric and whatnot.

Makes me think now: what if I lather my tight jeans in a white foamy soap and then wet them, washing away the white foam between my legs—ah, damn, I’m gonna try this now, lmao!

Edited by HissGenerator (see edit history)
On 4/6/2022 at 9:11 AM, DesperateJill said:

@brothacheese

"I honestly can't say which came first - a bit of a "chicken or the egg" situation - but omo definitely goes hand-in-hand with ENF for me. Embarrassment is a big part of it, and it's also easy to make the leap from "wet clothes in public" to "no clothes in public.""

I also have a similar fetish for embarrassing nudity but I don't really necessarily associated with omorashi seeing as I am not into the wedding aspect of this. But I do think that they are both similar in that they involve being self-conscious and uncomfortable whether it's being self-conscious and uncomfortable about the fact that you are squirming around with a full bladder, or uncomfortable about the fact that you are naked and exposed. Of course combining both of them would make it extremely exciting!

@WetandKinky13

"Omo in general has led me down the ass route."

I don't know if omorashi has necessarily led me down the ass route but I always felt the fact that I was more into ass than other parts of the body has to do with the fact that it is more associated with sitting and going to the bathroom. I think a lot of people with fetishes for elimination tend to focus more on the bottom area of the anatomy than the top. But I always really loved ass and the fact that I have nearly 3600 saved photos in my photos collection online that are titled nice ass/nice asses really testifies to that fact! (And the best photos I post with my blog updates!)

3-3600?!?! Oh my..

On 4/5/2022 at 9:50 AM, LizJWetting said:

Funnily enough for me it was kind of the opposite way around. I originally started off with showering and getting wet in clothes after I'd had one experience of getting soaked in the rain and found I quite liked that. Then one day I decided to try doing it with pee, so I held until it was uncomfortable then stood in the shower and let it all out into a favourite pair of jeans, and that was super hot so it went from there.

Same for me. I find wetting myself to be like the naughty fourplay to getting wet fully clothed. But my love of wetting has led me to multiple other kinks like diaper wetting, and public exhibition.