Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bound 2 burst inquiry

16 hours ago, UsernameIDK said:

Why do some people here take note of nudity? I'm not looking to argue or anything; I'm just looking to understand. Me personally, I perceive omorashi as being sexual, so nudity doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, I love it when the women in omorashi videos strip afterwards. 

I agree with you, but of course if they strip before they start to pee, then it makes a big difference if you're looking for wetting. I think the OP wanted to know is whether the "Holding Contest" videos include wettings as well as naked peeing.

aklong's comment pretty much nails it, but I would like to add that there is additional variety - sometimes the idea is "who can last the longest before they have an accident" and sometimes the idea is "who can produce the largest volume of pee." If you read the full description then there is almost always detail about how they end up peeing. Also, if you are disinterested in/turned off by the nudity then I would say that most videos featuring nudity will show that in the thumbnail, as it's a major selling point for some people (hi, I'm "some people.")

8 hours ago, JensH2 said:

I agree with you, but of course if they strip before they start to pee, then it makes a big difference if you're looking for wetting. I think the OP wanted to know is whether the "Holding Contest" videos include wettings as well as naked peeing.

@JensH2 That makes sense; nude wetting actually turns me off. I prefer jeans wetting, because the wet spots appear over a large surface area. 

8 hours ago, brothacheese said:

aklong's comment pretty much nails it, but I would like to add that there is additional variety - sometimes the idea is "who can last the longest before they have an accident" and sometimes the idea is "who can produce the largest volume of pee." If you read the full description then there is almost always detail about how they end up peeing. Also, if you are disinterested in/turned off by the nudity then I would say that most videos featuring nudity will show that in the thumbnail, as it's a major selling point for some people (hi, I'm "some people.")

@brothacheese A pet peeve of mine is when women wet themselves and strip but aren't wearing underwear. I enjoy underwear anyways, so for me personally, not being able to see wet spots on underwear is a disappointment.