Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How the other sex does it

Female wettings have always come off as more taboo and I think that's sort of the appeal, like a proper secretary completely losing control of there bladder in a primal manner as they are overcome with relief and lust. As for us guys however, although still taboo I feel like the "dudes are gross" excuse relives a lot of the embarrassment. it is also a lot less erotic as for me at least, boners happen when I reach a certain point of desperation and sort of ruin the mood although I don't know if this is a physiological thing the male body does or just something my body does because I have a holding kink and the feeling of holding turns me on.   

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone else here wish they could experience pee desperation as the other sex?  I, for one, think there's something elegant about the female experience of pee desperation and peeing and wish i cou

I have to admit I have always plan to someday write a full-length novel with a male to female body swap situation focusing entirely on desperation where the woman learns about the freedom of being abl

I would love to experience being desperate as a male and what it feels like to squeeze yourself and squirm. How we what I would like to experience the absolute most is what it feels like for a female

On 4/5/2022 at 12:16 AM, Bad Demoman said:

Anyone else here wish they could experience pee desperation as the other sex? 

I would like to experience the whole thing from a male perpective.  I wonder how different it would feel with a penis?  Also when I've seen males wetting themselves they get to direct where it happens much more.  I think that might be interesting.

The big problem that most guys have who are into this is . . . getting aroused makes it difficult to pee.  With practice, you can overcome it, but even then, you never really get that full-blast going when you are partly or fully hard....

As I understand it, women don't have that problem. 

I also understand that women's ureters and urethras are larger than men's, making it much easier to unleash a firehose in your pants . . . which I love doing.

Also, I would love to be able to piss as loudly as a woman can.  I think it would be awesome to go on one of my public wettings, and unleash a hissy, gushy, bladderfull in the hopes that someone might hear me pissing and turn to see what was making the noise.  I can make some noise while pissing, but not much.

I've always wanted to pee like a woman (with anatomy). Somewhere on this site, there was a running thread of making a wearable panty and (I think) way to make the wearer wet as if female.

Also, there are lots of wearable items - one example I just found this morning is WOW Silicone's "Penetrable Fake Vagina Silicone Underwear" that has a (as far as I can tell - I don't have one of these) catheter that goes over the penis and lets you pee "naturally" and you can have sex. (If that is your thing.) 

I can't afford $250+tax US. But ... If I had someone I trusted, I certainly would full demo the underwear for them as a review. 

I have also seen other, less expensive ones out there. And there are certainly MORE expensive ones.

As to the flip side, I have let a friend, gf, co-worker, and cousin handle my penis while I peed. It isn't the same as having one herself, but the general consensus was it was fun to "write your name" - (Once even over her boss' Alfa Romeo's tyres!). I have been told it is really a LOT of fun when the guy is long enough that he can stand behind her and slip his penis through the back of her underwear and let the tip stick out of the front. She holds it and hoses everything down.  (No, I don't have that photo, but I did see it on their phone at dinner after they were really really drunk. Yes, it was hot.)

On 4/5/2022 at 11:13 AM, Kirimiri said:

Sometimes I wish I had a dick so I could piss on myself, I bet it would feel sooooo gooood~🥴

I have tried to do it, but it dont always works <( I can tell about it more detalic if someone wants

I mean im flexible enough to get it where i can somewhat piss on myself but yeah I think having a dick would make that a lot easier lmao

3 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

The big problem that most guys have who are into this is . . . getting aroused makes it difficult to pee.  With practice, you can overcome it, but even then, you never really get that full-blast going when you are partly or fully hard....

As I understand it, women don't have that problem. 

I also understand that women's ureters and urethras are larger than men's, making it much easier to unleash a firehose in your pants . . . which I love doing.

Also, I would love to be able to piss as loudly as a woman can.  I think it would be awesome to go on one of my public wettings, and unleash a hissy, gushy, bladderfull in the hopes that someone might hear me pissing and turn to see what was making the noise.  I can make some noise while pissing, but not much.

Okay comrade as someone who does have a “hisser” it can actually be sorta embarrassing in public toilets 

4 hours ago, Alias Unknown said:

Okay comrade as someone who does have a “hisser” it can actually be sorta embarrassing in public toilets 

Yeah, I could see how that would be the case.  Still, I wish I could do it.  I can make a little noise when I'm going in my pants, but it's not to the level I would like.

I mean im flexible enough to get it where i can somewhat piss on myself but yeah I think having a dick would make that a lot easier lmao

Having a dick does indeed make pissing on yourself easier.  It also makes it possible to do a more thorough job of pissing in your pants, because you can relocate it to a spot that's still dry if you want.

On 4/5/2022 at 12:13 PM, Kirimiri said:

Sometimes I wish I had a dick so I could piss on myself, I bet it would feel sooooo gooood~🥴

I have tried to do it, but it dont always works <( I can tell about it more detalic if someone wants

Oh definitely, having a penis really makes it easy to pee on yourself haha. It's still easier to sit in the tub with your legs up, I usually put a chair and I rest my feet on the chair and then I can aim it at myself. Or I can stand up and aim my penis to pee all over my legs and feet haha. The only thing is that it does get sore if I aim my dick in a weird position, so yeah if I'm bending it and pointing it backwards it gets sore, it's easier to pee downwards then backwards. 

Yeah I really like thinking about this too, I guess it's just about being curious about the other sex. I've always read many comics and played games about people who switch sex and have to learn how to use the toilet differently. Heck, female friends always tell me they wish they knew what peeing with a penis felt like. I've offered in the past to let them hold my penis as I peed and they loved it. They were so exited because they could feel the pee flowing through the penis as I peed, I suppose women can't feel that, I had never thought of it before. That pee hissing sound really turns me on like no tomorrow and something about just watching it all the pee spray uncontrollably from a woman feels nice. 

I have to admit I have always plan to someday write a full-length novel with a male to female body swap situation focusing entirely on desperation where the woman learns about the freedom of being able to pee wherever she wants, while the guy in her body learns how much difficulty it is for a woman to relieve herself. I think it is a natural curiosity growing up as the one holding it all the time when your guy friends can just relieve themselves.

I think one of the biggest differences is the fact that men can basically aim that thing, where as women basically have a drain between their legs at the most. Men have a hose, women have basically a waterspout, and you really can't aim that without shifting your entire body around, so it's very much easier to urinate when you can aim your stream like that as guys can. Women mostly between their legs, men are all over the place!

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I have to admit I have always plan to someday write a full-length novel with a male to female body swap situation focusing entirely on desperation where the woman learns about the freedom of being able to pee wherever she wants, while the guy in her body learns how much difficulty it is for a woman to relieve herself. I think it is a natural curiosity growing up as the one holding it all the time when your guy friends can just relieve themselves.

I think one of the biggest differences is the fact that men can basically aim that thing, where as women basically have a drain between their legs at the most. Men have a hose, women have basically a waterspout, and you really can't aim that without shifting your entire body around, so it's very much easier to urinate when you can aim your stream like that as guys can. Women mostly between their legs, men are all over the place!

I, for one, would love to read a story like that--especially if it dealt not just with desperation but with the actual act of peeing as the opposite sex. Scenes where for whatever reason, the characters found themselves in situations that highlighted the new challenges (e.g., for the transformed woman, in the woods, in a bathroom with only urinals, having to pee in a cup, etc.--and for the transformed man, enjoying the newfound freedoms for the most part but struggling with aim, social etiquette, etc.)  

@brucejedi

"I, for one, would love to read a story like that--especially if it dealt not just with desperation but with the actual act of peeing as the opposite sex. Scenes where for whatever reason, the characters found themselves in situations that highlighted the new challenges (e.g., for the transformed woman, in the woods, in a bathroom with only urinals, having to pee in a cup, etc.--and for the transformed man, enjoying the newfound freedoms for the most part but struggling with aim, social etiquette, etc.)"

That was pretty much where I was going to go with it, basically you have this guy who flaunts his ability to pee everywhere and this woman who is always telling him about how difficult it is to find a place to pee as a woman, yes the characters based off of me obviously like all of my characters are, and then they end up body swap then they realize that it's always greener from the other side etc. etc.

I was also going to be putting it in there where the woman was campaigning for potty parity in the town which has a severe lack of bathrooms and the guy basically dismisses it, but after they body swap he comes around to opposite positions more or less.

It's like there have been a lot of body swap in gender swap films where they maybe have a scene like in The Hot Chick where the guy wakes up as a woman and realizes his penis is missing when he goes to pee, but with me I'm pretty much going to make that the whole focus of the novel. Basically it's a gender swap body swap comedy where the entire focus is on the bathroom aspects completely.

But I'll have to save that one for when I'm in a major fetish binge because that one will probably be pretty long knowing me!

14 hours ago, John said:

Oh definitely, having a penis really makes it easy to pee on yourself haha. It's still easier to sit in the tub with your legs up, I usually put a chair and I rest my feet on the chair and then I can aim it at myself. Or I can stand up and aim my penis to pee all over my legs and feet haha. The only thing is that it does get sore if I aim my dick in a weird position, so yeah if I'm bending it and pointing it backwards it gets sore, it's easier to pee downwards then backwards. 

Yeah I really like thinking about this too, I guess it's just about being curious about the other sex. I've always read many comics and played games about people who switch sex and have to learn how to use the toilet differently. Heck, female friends always tell me they wish they knew what peeing with a penis felt like. I've offered in the past to let them hold my penis as I peed and they loved it. They were so exited because they could feel the pee flowing through the penis as I peed, I suppose women can't feel that, I had never thought of it before. That pee hissing sound really turns me on like no tomorrow and something about just watching it all the pee spray uncontrollably from a woman feels nice. 

Well I dont know about the others but I cant feel pee flowing throught my body. Sometimes I am really ashamed, aspecially when I am in public bathrooms, when I am peeing and making this loud hissing sound 😳😅 but I when I am hearing this hissing sounf on a video it really turns me on

6 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@brucejedi

"I, for one, would love to read a story like that--especially if it dealt not just with desperation but with the actual act of peeing as the opposite sex. Scenes where for whatever reason, the characters found themselves in situations that highlighted the new challenges (e.g., for the transformed woman, in the woods, in a bathroom with only urinals, having to pee in a cup, etc.--and for the transformed man, enjoying the newfound freedoms for the most part but struggling with aim, social etiquette, etc.)"

That was pretty much where I was going to go with it, basically you have this guy who flaunts his ability to pee everywhere and this woman who is always telling him about how difficult it is to find a place to pee as a woman, yes the characters based off of me obviously like all of my characters are, and then they end up body swap then they realize that it's always greener from the other side etc. etc.

I was also going to be putting it in there where the woman was campaigning for potty parity in the town which has a severe lack of bathrooms and the guy basically dismisses it, but after they body swap he comes around to opposite positions more or less.

It's like there have been a lot of body swap in gender swap films where they maybe have a scene like in The Hot Chick where the guy wakes up as a woman and realizes his penis is missing when he goes to pee, but with me I'm pretty much going to make that the whole focus of the novel. Basically it's a gender swap body swap comedy where the entire focus is on the bathroom aspects completely.

But I'll have to save that one for when I'm in a major fetish binge because that one will probably be pretty long knowing me!

I'd definitely love to read a book like that! 

@nappypants

Oh goddess, I wish all of the above... 🙂

My first was my cousin.

Next was a female friend who was curious about what happened when guys peed. (Of course, I obliged. Unfortunately, I am a the kind of guy who is "the nice guy" or "so much like a brother we-could-never-date".)

Next was a gf, who thought it was OK, but didn't want to reciprocate. 

Last was my delivery driver co-worker, who got the whole 5", so to speak. (OK, so it may be 5 1/2 on a good day. <sigh>)

On 4/5/2022 at 2:13 PM, JensH2 said:

I'd definitely be curious to experience peeing as a woman as a kind of experiment, but generally I think it's more convenient to be a man when it comes to peeing.

And it's not only peeing, I'd also really love to know how a lot of sexual stuff feels as a woman... like having an orgasm, being fingered and licked and such. As I said - I'm happy being male, but if you gave me one week as a woman, I'd hardly leave the bedroom and bathroom! 😛

I was gonna write my reply, but clearly this sums up everything I was gonna write. So yeah, ditto to the above.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 12:17 PM, DesperateJill said:

@BladderChamp

"I have heard similar experiences from trans women. Interestingly, I also read a study one time which showed trans men having a pretty drastically increased bladder capacity after transitioning. It was a small sample size, but interesting nonetheless. I’ll have to see if I can dig it up."

That is interesting as I have not heard about that study about trans men, I would be interested to hear the details. I suppose it makes logical sense that if transitioning from male to female reduces bladder capacity that going in the opposite direction would likely increase it. A trans-man who has had a phalloplasty would presumably have a longer urethra than before. I suspect that people who have had genital surgery though might just have smaller bladder capacity than typical for either of their sex simply because surgery like that probably damages and weakens the muscles responsible for holding, but then again the surgeries can be done so well that even a gynecologist can't tell the difference, so logically I suppose it would follow that it shouldn't affect peeing or bladder capacity all that much. Another factor could be that a trans-man would have a hysterectomy to remove things such as the uterus, which also tends to press down on the bladder, so I am guessing that removal of that would also increase the bladder's ability to expand.

I found that study I mentioned! You can read it here, if you're interested: https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/pdf/10.1089/trgh.2019.0025

TL;DR: They compared trans men who had been on hormone (i.e., testosterone) therapy for more than 1 year with age-matched cis women on several uroflowmetry parameters. Granted, this is not a test that measures maximum bladder capacity, but rather measures the volume of urine released, flow rate, etc. for a bladder that is "comfortably full."

For volume, they found that the trans men peed a mean volume of 370 ml, compared to 252 ml for cis women, and that this difference was statistically significant.

Yea tbh I wish I could experience real female desperation to see what their "peegasm" is all about. From all the anecdotes, it really does seem like women get way more raw pleasure out of holding it then men do. I like to hold it, and while I definitely do like the way it feels, I feel like it pales in comparison to what the ladies on here describe. Bladder pressing on the g-spot and all. Alas, both sides will never truly know haha. 

On 4/4/2022 at 7:16 PM, Bad Demoman said:

Anyone else here wish they could experience pee desperation as the other sex? 

I, for one, think there's something elegant about the female experience of pee desperation and peeing and wish i could experience it.  

Am i alone in this?

Not at all. I definitely wish I could experience pee desperation as a woman. Not just for for the anatomical differences, but to compare how society treats a desperate woman vs a desperate man. 

@BladderChamp

"For volume, they found that the trans men peed a mean volume of 370 ml, compared to 252 ml for cis women, and that this difference was statistically significant."

Interesting as it seems to suggest the transgender men have a bladder capacity that is about a third or 30% higher than cis gendered women. It would be interesting to see if they did a study involving cis gendered men and cis gendered women, as it's uncertain whether the hormone therapy and surgery could have accounted for the difference. But either way it suggest in this case that trans cis gendered men still seem to have a greater capacity bladder wise than women.

On 5/3/2022 at 7:52 AM, DesperateJill said:

@BladderChamp

"For volume, they found that the trans men peed a mean volume of 370 ml, compared to 252 ml for cis women, and that this difference was statistically significant."

Interesting as it seems to suggest the transgender men have a bladder capacity that is about a third or 30% higher than cis gendered women. It would be interesting to see if they did a study involving cis gendered men and cis gendered women, as it's uncertain whether the hormone therapy and surgery could have accounted for the difference. But either way it suggest in this case that trans cis gendered men still seem to have a greater capacity bladder wise than women.

Yeah that's a really interesting study. I'm not a medical professional of course, but can hormones reduce the size of one's bladder? I know that hormones can do a lot of other things and I'm sure that hormones might make holding pee more difficult, but I don't think it can cut your bladder's size by a third. I would think if they did it with cis gendered men and women that you'd still see the 30% difference. I think that most cis men are born bigger than women so their bladders would on average be bigger too.

But I don't know how to explain it exactly, but I still think that women have better control over their bladders than men do (not accounting stuff like pregnancy's effects though). Women's muscles down there are very powerful, my spouse can hold it well and she can release it well too with mastery, if it was possible to put a man and women with the exact same bladder size I think the woman would come out on top in terms of holding.

11 minutes ago, John said:

Yeah that's a really interesting study. I'm not a medical professional of course, but can hormones reduce the size of one's bladder? I know that hormones can do a lot of other things and I'm sure that hormones might make holding pee more difficult, but I don't think it can cut your bladder's size by a third. I would think if they did it with cis gendered men and women that you'd still see the 30% difference. I think that most cis men are born bigger than women so their bladders would on average be bigger too.

But I don't know how to explain it exactly, but I still think that women have better control over their bladders than men do (not accounting stuff like pregnancy's effects though). Women's muscles down there are very powerful, my spouse can hold it well and she can release it well too with mastery, if it was possible to put a man and women with the exact same bladder size I think the woman would come out on top in terms of holding.

I always thought regardless of bladder size women were weaker in holding pee holding other things equal because their ureathra is shorter so there’s margin for error in leaks and opportunities to stop a leak and women are generally weaker in terms of muscle.