Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How often do women hold in their pee due to longer lines especially when hanging out with guys. Saw. a sighting recently

Saw this recently, line for the womens were like 20 people and no line for the guys. Then a girl hanging out with a group of guy who had to pee said "I cant wait I can hold it" and a guy asked "are you sure" and she said "are you kidding me look at the line" and then the group just left . The guys to my understanding all got to go while the girl waited paitently outside the mens room for them to come out as she never even bothered going to line up for the women's bathroom. I feel bad for the girl though who obviously had to pee but didnt go over the long line and had to wait for men to go. I wonder if she ended up regretting because there are no restrooms nearby and it was getting late. I did see them a little later at the street and the girl was crossing her legs at the intersection and the guys didnt seem to care and just went on. I wish I saw what happened after they all got onto the bus but I did not get to see that

I absolutely like situations like that, maybe some of the guys did like it too?

The girl waited outside the mens room, she was needing to pee too, but did not go, because the long line.

Later she had her legs crossed and went in the bus with her full bladder. A really strong girl!

Could you imagine how long their journey would have last?

I saw a young woman with about 6 young guys late one night, they were casually making their way along a street, looked like they had been drinking, they stopped for some of the guys to pee behind a truck, she waited with the others clearly the way she was standing she was  bustin too the way she was jiggling around, assumed she wasn’t going until she got to a toilet, don’t know the outcome,

another girl walking At night with a male, he went behind a hoarding to pee, she waited for him she was stepping around clearly bustin to go too but they continued on their way when he returned,

@SoBursting

"I saw a young woman with about 6 young guys late one night, they were casually making their way along a street, looked like they had been drinking, they stopped for some of the guys to pee behind a truck, she waited with the others clearly the way she was standing she was  bustin too the way she was jiggling around, assumed she wasn’t going until she got to a toilet, don’t know the outcome,"

I think that that is pretty normal, I think that the average woman if no toilet is available will just continue holding it whereas guys will usually find some place to relieve themselves discreetly. But I have to say that those situations where you are clearly bursting to pee and there were guys only inches or feet away going to the bathroom and you can actually see or hear them going to the bathroom is the most torturous thing in the world when you are bursting! It's kind of hard to keep a straight face in those situations, and yet I think that it's pretty common for women to experience in general.

It's like the same pressure of being the only one who needs to pee, but like 10 times worse when its a guy because even if they have to go as well, sometimes you'll see them go and finish and then I'll just be in line and watch him walk out. Its a lot better when all/some of the girls have to go as well but if its just me who has to, co-ed group or not, the pressure is on. 

@April Nine

"It's like the same pressure of being the only one who needs to pee, but like 10 times worse when its a guy because even if they have to go as well, sometimes you'll see them go and finish and then I'll just be in line and watch him walk out. Its a lot better when all/some of the girls have to go as well but if its just me who has to, co-ed group or not, the pressure is on."

Amen to that! And seeing as growing up I mostly hung out with my cousin and all of his friends who were all guys I was often the only woman in the group, and when you're the only one in a group of six to eight guys you don't want to be the one holding everybody up, so there's the peer pressure to hold it, and even if you do or go to the bathroom you'll be waiting on line while you see that the six or eight guys or whatever are out of the bathroom before you move up even a few paces in line. It's a very frustrating situation to be in!

I know that there are some women out there that will hold  They're Pee until  They get to a bathroom.  But there are also women out there I know that'll probably pull their pants down alongside the guys to go to the bathroom if they are  Absolutely burst like seconds away from  Peeing their  Pants

Edited by Roronoa Zoro (see edit history)
On 4/6/2022 at 3:51 PM, April Nine said:

It's like the same pressure of being the only one who needs to pee, but like 10 times worse when its a guy because even if they have to go as well, sometimes you'll see them go and finish and then I'll just be in line and watch him walk out. Its a lot better when all/some of the girls have to go as well but if its just me who has to, co-ed group or not, the pressure is on. 

How often would you saw the pressure is on or is it on whenever there are lines? Have guys ever hinted or told you to just hold it instead of wairting in the line or rubbed it in your face?  I know of one case where guys were saying pretty loudly next to a long line for the women's restroom after a college exam "I am so glad I am a guy cause the girls all got F*** with the lines " but they were talking amongst guys and not to any girl in particular. 

On 4/7/2022 at 6:17 AM, DesperateJill said:

@April Nine

"It's like the same pressure of being the only one who needs to pee, but like 10 times worse when its a guy because even if they have to go as well, sometimes you'll see them go and finish and then I'll just be in line and watch him walk out. Its a lot better when all/some of the girls have to go as well but if its just me who has to, co-ed group or not, the pressure is on."

Amen to that! And seeing as growing up I mostly hung out with my cousin and all of his friends who were all guys I was often the only woman in the group, and when you're the only one in a group of six to eight guys you don't want to be the one holding everybody up, so there's the peer pressure to hold it, and even if you do or go to the bathroom you'll be waiting on line while you see that the six or eight guys or whatever are out of the bathroom before you move up even a few paces in line. It's a very frustrating situation to be in!

Do you think the guys would have let you wait in line if you simply lined up and waited? Has this pressure led to desperate holds?

@Angusburger

"Do you think the guys would have let you wait in line if you simply lined up and waited? Has this pressure led to desperate holds?"

If we are not in some type of a rush I will usually just wait in line and the guys will do other things while they are waiting for me, but on a couple of occasions there have been some instances where there simply wasn't enough time for me to wait to use the bathroom, and that resulted in me having to hold it for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

It reminds me of a time I was walking through the city streets after the pubs had closed.   A mixed group came down the street.  As they passed the entrance to an alley between shops two girls held back and loitered, talking to each other.  They kept looking at the others walking away from them.  A few seconds passed and they assessed that the others hadn't spotted that they'd detached.  They dashed down the alley, hitched up their dresses and, pulling down their thongs, squatted to gush their pee on the pavement.

I guessed that there had been a long queue for the ladies' cubicles at the pub they'd left a few minutes earlier.

On 4/7/2022 at 6:17 AM, DesperateJill said:

@April Nine

What if it was like 8 girls and 2 guys would you say it’s less frustrating cause guys who can pee fast are a minority? 

What’s your most memorable story of where you forced the guys to wait for you to pee and were they ever emphatic about your lbursting bladderr?

Do you think girls without this fetish also feel frustrated 

@Angusburger

"What if it was like 8 girls and 2 guys would you say it’s less frustrating cause guys who can pee fast are a minority?"
Well if women were the majority then at least you feel less awkward about it but that still doesn't change the fact that the guys can go to the bathroom really quickly while all of the women are waiting in line so it's still frustrating in that regard. But at least in this case you aren't the only one.

"What’s your most memorable story of where you forced the guys to wait for you to pee and were they ever emphatic about your lbursting bladderr?"

I don't think I was ever in a position to force people to wait for me.

"Do you think girls without this fetish also feel frustrated"

I think those witrhout the fetish just find it aggravating and annoying, which in some ways makes it more interesting to see!

• 2 weeks later...

We have a yearly large festival here in the city. Very busy with stages on the squares and lots of people. When I was with a group, we walked along the festival, going from square to square. The streets are quite packed with people, along the streets there are also toilet wagons with long queues for the ladies. As the group is walking, you have the opportunity as a guy to quickly do a pee at one of the urinals in the wagons and be out before you lose sight of the group. But of course, that is not the case for the girls. 

So I remember this time the girls started complaining they really needed to pee from all the drinking. And as they could not just sneak out for a pee, it got sort of "planned". We would go to a park square where there were also seating places and food stands. This wasn't far in distance, but with packed streets it takes quite some time to get there (imagine constantly navigating through masses - with lots of bottlenecks at popular spots). So during that walk the girls got desperate, really mentioning their need constantly.

Arriving at the park, the group agreed to take a stop to eat something at the food trucks, while the girls went for the toilets. Which of course also had a queue in front of them. I remember one of the girls immediately started bending forward in desperation, as soon as she joined the line. You could see her shaking her head in and like cursing/complaining to the other girlfriends. The others were still okay, just crossing legs and arms. But she made a desperation show the whole wait long!

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Aera-3- said:

Have had many experiences with this in co-ed groups. Frustrating, absolutely. Sometimes I wanna just deny the guys from going and make them hold it until us girls finish in line before they get to go just so that they get a taste but hey, that's not how it works and I am in no position to do that (sadly, ahem).

Be my guest XD

8 minutes ago, Aera-3- said:

Have had many experiences with this in co-ed groups. Frustrating, absolutely. Sometimes I wanna just deny the guys from going and make them hold it until us girls finish in line before they get to go just so that they get a taste but hey, that's not how it works and I am in no position to do that (sadly, ahem).

Yeah I have always felt for girls in such situation and guys should hold it too especially since we guys have larger bladders . Do you feel peer pressure of not making guys wait for you in line where you just agree to hold it like my earlier post? Have a guys ever rubbed it in your face they got to go buT you had a line and couldn’t go? Or how some guys after they went to pee they are oblivious to how girls in the group still have to go? 

On 5/15/2022 at 12:51 AM, Angusburger said:

Yeah I have always felt for girls in such situation and guys should hold it too especially since we guys have larger bladders . Do you feel peer pressure of not making guys wait for you in line where you just agree to hold it like my earlier post? Have a guys ever rubbed it in your face they got to go buT you had a line and couldn’t go? Or how some guys after they went to pee they are oblivious to how girls in the group still have to go? 

I mean I reluctantly agree to do so because there's not really much of a choice. Obviously the guy friends in my social circle don't really rub it on my face or any of the girls' faces because they're mature enough. But I will say when I was younger my male relatives would sometimes do so, or other male students. It really just makes me want to destroy the mens' and see how they react. 

6 hours ago, Aera-3- said:

I mean I reluctantly agree to do so because there's not really much of a choice. Obviously the guy friends in my social circle don't really rub it on my face or any of the girls' faces because they're mature enough. But I will say when I was younger my male relatives would sometimes do so, or other male students. It really just makes me want to destroy the mens' and see how they react. 

I really like the idea of everyone holding and all desperate together!

On 5/20/2022 at 12:44 AM, Aera-3- said:

How did they rub it in your face? Did it make desperation worse and did you argue back or just passively agree? Would you have felt better if they held it while you were in line too? 

What do you mean by you have no choice cause couldn’t you just wait in line?

On 5/28/2022 at 6:33 AM, Angusburger said:

How did they rub it in your face? Did it make desperation worse and did you argue back or just passively agree? Would you have felt better if they held it while you were in line too? 

What do you mean by you have no choice cause couldn’t you just wait in line?

The usual teasing, boys rule girls drool stuff... I don't really remember in detail so it's best not to go there.

What I meant by no choice was we had no choice but to wait in line so... yeah sucked.

20 hours ago, alex scott said:

The posts here is one of the big reasons i hold my piss when out on a date with a girl and it would be hard for her to go because of long bathroom line or if outside a guy can piss on the street while a girl cant. so i will take the pain of a painfully bladder along with her. i have had  some girls thank me for it and they have invited me out on repeat dates where i kept holding. they said it was really considerate that i held my piss with them and did not leave them alone to go piss either. if its a mixed group im often the only guy that does not go piss, while all the girls are holding it because they cant go because its outside, or very long lines for women bathrooms. Im happy to take the pain so she is not alone in taking the pain of holding when desepereate. many times the other guys have teased me for my holding it when they all pissed. 

How about if you are out alone and see women with a long line including women younger and more desperate than you? Would you still go into a line less men room?  Do you think most guys usually do not care or feel bad for girls or is it cause girls usually just agree to wait for their guys in their group without getting to go? I once saw a dynamic will the girl with a group of guys told the group she can wait and not go and a guy said are you sure and she was like “are you kidding me look at the line” and then the guys went and the girl never even bothered lining up and then they all left. I wonder did she hold it cause the guys pressured her or it was her own choice 

I have always felt bad for girls with regards to bathrooms

17 hours ago, alex scott said:

yes i would hold it when the women were not able to piss even when im out by myself. Its the considerate thing to do. I would feel so bad relieving myself when the women are unable to get any relief. i suspect a lot of guys dont really care about the womens suffering when they get to have relief. I sure have had plenty of suffering at home. had to sneak time with friend's by getting employers to tell my dad i was working when i was out or i would have had zero social life. just school and work and handing the money i make over to dad so he could buy booze and not have a job himself. he would beat it out of me if i did not hand the pay check over to him. i would have done a lot better in school if i was allowed to do my homework and to get enough sleep at night. i would have not had any money for going out if employer's did not agree to give some of my pay to me in cash so dad would not know about it. do you hold it too when out with women as a pair or in a group or by yourself when you see long line for womens room? 

I noticed that guys have much larger bladders then girls do, if im in a big group i will drink a large pop or water at the start of the day or evening out when we are going to be out for a long time and the girls are unable to go due to long lines and the boys wanting to move from place to place quickly so the girls cant line up for a bathroom at any time when out as a group. I feel i should be at least as desperate and better be more desperate then them to even things out as we guys can take pain better then girls too. 

I sadly don’t really have the chance or enough female friends to really experience it but I feel like I would let her go and wait and not force her into anything uncomfortable. But when out by myself yes I do go even if there’s a long line for the girls restroom and I am glad I don’t have to wait in line. However I feel like if I was a girl in that case I would feel so jealous or inferior or embarrassed for having to wait while men get to arrogantly go even though men have it easier already. How about you if you were a girl how would you feel stuck in line while men get to go? 

do female friends you have notice the line difference and complain or feel jealous etc?

• 1 year later...
On 5/14/2022 at 1:39 PM, Aera-3- said:

I've led many co-ed groups on dayhikes. Usually they're a pretty even mix of men and women. We tended to stop for breaks about every two hours. Most would take advantage of the time to pee then, women usually going further into the woods than the men, though some weren't all that shy.

But, I think the most interesting experience for me was the time I led a group of all women. When we took our first break about two hours in, I got teased a bit abut how the tables seemed to have turned. I'm pretty sure a few were trying to make it hard for me to find relief.