Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Weirdest place you've wet yourself?

I wet myself once 30m submerged in the ocean. We were doing a dryduit dive and we were supposed to wear diapers in the drysuits. I forgot mine and had to pee badly with an hour remaining in the dive. Even if I immediately decided to get out of the water, to resurface from that depth requires a slow 30 minute ascent and depressurization phase. I knew I wasn't going to last that long so I just went in my (dry) leggings.

I've also wet myself in school because a teacher wouldn't let me leave an exam.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While playing the piano at church.  Fortunatly I was wearing a pad and it caught most of it.  Still, it was a very odd feeling to be actively wetting while playing with the whole church singing.  It w

I mean... On a dare my friend and I both peed in her ex boyfriend's really expensive car. That wasn't an accident though. Weirdest place I've ever had an accidental wetting is probably an ice skating

I’ve gotten into the habit peeing myself at music festivals when it gets dark out have done it a bunch at this point. First time was at electric forest 2015 during Bassnectar. Favorite time was when I

5 minutes ago, DerekOmoso said:

Was the accident obvious? I know a lady who wet herself on a bus, but she just blamed it on her drink spilling.

It was. There was no way to hide it. I was wearing a long purple skirt and I just had no way to get around it showing. The Indian women on the bus were very helpful and sympathetic though... I guess they knew...

22 minutes ago, WetterMesser said:

I wet myself once 30m submerged in the ocean. We were doing a dryduit dive and we were supposed to wear diapers in the drysuits. I forgot mine and had to pee badly with an hour remaining in the dive. Even if I immediately decided to get out of the water, to resurface from that depth requires a slow 30 minute ascent and depressurization phase. I knew I wasn't going to last that long so I just went in my (dry) leggings.

I've also wet myself in school because a teacher wouldn't let me leave an exam.

would love to hear about the school story. wait so were other people using their diapers during the dive and why did you need them as opposed to just going before the dive?

3 minutes ago, Joy999 said:

would love to hear about the school story. wait so were other people using their diapers during the dive and why did you need them as opposed to just going before the dive?

I can tell the school story in another post.

If you didn't know, drysuits are diving outfits that are actually waterproof and keep their wearers dry during the dive, except for parts that must be exposed like their face. Wetsuits, which get their wearers wet, are more common in warmer water and drysuits are better for colder water.

Dives can last for like 3 hours and people submerged in water usually have to pee more often, so you usually have to pee at least once during a long dive. If you're wearing a wetsuit and have to pee, you just go as if you were peeing in your bathing suit. Drysuits, however, are trickier. Some experienced divers have p valves which are like catheters that release your urine into the water, but the rentals we were using did not have these. Instead, we were instructed to bring our own adult diapers. I forgot to bring mine. While I do not know if other people used their diapers, I can assume at least some if not all did.

I have a couple strange wetting stories, actually.

I've wet myself publicly multiple times at multiple places. Here is a partial list. Wal Mart, Target, Kroger, Food Lion, Big Lots, K Mart, thrift stores, Roses, and also in the parking lots thereof and right in front of the building sitting on the benches or standing there. It was a thrill. I've also wet myself on hiking trails where there was very heavy traffic and sometimes sitting on a bench as joggers approached. Usually I wear clothes that make it very noticeable. I once wore a thick diaper to a theme park and wet it the whole time.

My weirdest accident happened in a school bathroom. I had to poop really bad so I ran into the stall and closed the door. I pulled down my pants and underwear, sat down and started going to the bathroom. With the relief of pooping I didn't realize that my penis was pointing up and I was peeing all over myself. In fact I didn't realize it until I felt warm wetness soaking my socks and filling my shoes. It was too late by the time I realized what had happened. My pants, underwear, socks and shoes were absolutely soaked and the puddle of pee on the floor was so big it went into the next stall. I was absolutely soaked. I wiped my butt, pulled my wet pants up and made a mad dash to the nurse's office who had to call my mom for clean clothes and shoes. It was extremely embarrassing but at least I didn't poop in my pants too, that would've been even worse.

On 5/7/2022 at 7:32 PM, Can'tFoolOwls said:

Probably while standing on top of some 2000 year old city walls dating back to the Roman empire

Kind of makes you wonder in the 2000 years that, that wall has been there you couldn’t have been the only person to have peed their pants on that wall. And with that much time you also probably weren’t the first to pee their pants on purpose on that wall. 

I wet myself on a bus once many years ago when returning from a visit to London. It was an hour and a half journey, and I’d had a few beers. I knew from twenty minutes in I wasn’t going to make it. Fortunately the bus was mostly empty. Initially I tried just letting it out in spurts hoping it wouldn’t be too  obvious but in the end I couldn’t avoid a major flood. I managed to ease my trousers down and piss on the seat (sorry bus company!) through my pants. It was one of my earliest adult wetting experiences and I was very turned on once I realised I could get away with it.

My most daring public wetting was in a cinema on a ‘wet date’ with a very brave young woman I met online. We both wet and came during the film and then walked back to my hotel in wet jeans for more wet sex. Probably my most erotic encounter ever.