Sign In

Weirdest place you've wet yourself?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While playing the piano at church.  Fortunatly I was wearing a pad and it caught most of it.  Still, it was a very odd feeling to be actively wetting while playing with the whole church singing.  It w

I mean... On a dare my friend and I both peed in her ex boyfriend's really expensive car. That wasn't an accident though. Weirdest place I've ever had an accidental wetting is probably an ice skating

I’ve gotten into the habit peeing myself at music festivals when it gets dark out have done it a bunch at this point. First time was at electric forest 2015 during Bassnectar. Favorite time was when I

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Frankie
On 4/18/2022 at 11:09 PM, spiritedpearl said:

When I first started, I thought it was weird peeing in the closet and the backyard.

But arousing too especially if you wet in the closet and backyard. Best!  

Standing in the grass watching the sun set over the Golden Gate Bridge. Which isn’t weird until you realize it was a rare warm night and all the tourists were out taking pictures. One couple approached and asked me to take their picture while I was in the middle of slowly peeing my black knee length shorts! As far as I know, they didn’t see a thing… 

17 hours ago, WetSocks said:

It was on purpose. I spent a good bit of the night letting out small spurts until I had a nice wet spot on my pants, then my girlfriend and I sneaked out and I let it all go. I was soaked all the way down to my socks and shoes! 

Oh. Im glad it was on purpose.

14 hours ago, Can'tFoolOwls said:

Probably while standing on top of some 2000 year old city walls dating back to the Roman empire

That sounds actually kind of awesome. You definitely win the weirdest place.

11 hours ago, Zaxton said:

Hmmm... Probably right next to my pool instead of in it right after getting out.

That is a little strange...

Three kind of come to mind…

1. After a sports practice in high school. Everyone wore their underwear in the open shower, and once my boxers were already wet I’d wet myself with everyone around

2. Also in high school, I’d just bought my first set of diapers at a drugstore and out them on in the backseat of my car. Spent the rest of the night trying them out while walking around other stores and REALLY hoping they worked 

3. In college, while putting gas in my car. It was a cold night and I wasn’t in warm clothes. The wind blew, I got a huge cold chill that made me pee myself a little. Since I was with my girlfriend at the time (who already knew about my wetting) and we’d have the house to ourselves when we got home, I just didn’t bother trying to stop it. Wet myself completely, as I was waiting on my gas, and then we went home. I don’t recall for certain, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she wet herself too once we got home. 

On 5/10/2022 at 3:20 PM, OmoSamurai said:

Yeah, I'd have to quit. I'd be way too embarrassed to come back. lol.

That definitely crossed my mind more than once, but I guess I got used to that feeling already in my school years and was able to go back the next day. You can't change school every time you peed your pants in front of other kids. Same logics can be applied to work place also. Omo and self humiliation fetish also helped, I guess.