Sign In

Weirdest place you've wet yourself?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While playing the piano at church.  Fortunatly I was wearing a pad and it caught most of it.  Still, it was a very odd feeling to be actively wetting while playing with the whole church singing.  It w

I mean... On a dare my friend and I both peed in her ex boyfriend's really expensive car. That wasn't an accident though. Weirdest place I've ever had an accidental wetting is probably an ice skating

I’ve gotten into the habit peeing myself at music festivals when it gets dark out have done it a bunch at this point. First time was at electric forest 2015 during Bassnectar. Favorite time was when I

9 hours ago, DerekOmoso said:

This is a random question that popped into my head. I'm just curious! I don't like to wet myself so I don't have an answer for it.

Fun question. Makes me wonder what would actually be a non-weird socially acceptable place to wet myself (unless of course it comes with the job description e.g. astronauts). Maybe places where accidental wettings happen more frequently ?

So a weird place would be a place were wettings usually donn‘t happen? Then my weirdest place wound actually be the toilet 🤣

In the spirit of your question: Television Tower

Edited by Joecey (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Thomas2020 said:

I had a complete accident (on accident) at an outdoor memorial 

Oh that a strange spot.

11 hours ago, Joecey said:

Fun question. Makes me wonder what would actually be a non-weird socially acceptable place to wet myself (unless of course it comes with the job description e.g. astronauts). Maybe places where accidental wettings happen more frequently ?

So a weird place would be a place were wettings usually donn‘t happen? Then my weirdest place wound actually be the toilet 🤣

In the spirit of your question: Television Tower

Oh wow haha. A television tower is out there. Or should I say.. Up there?

On 4/4/2022 at 4:58 AM, DerekOmoso said:

This is a random question that popped into my head. I'm just curious! I don't like to wet myself so I don't have an answer for it.

when i newly discovered the kink of omo, I had peed on the way from school to home in my jeans but no one noticed, sometimes I peed on the shoe rack of my neighboring house(which was empty then)

Edited by Crazi Mathx
typos (see edit history)
35 minutes ago, Crazi Mathx said:

I peed on the shoe rack of my neighboring house(which was empty

That is a strange place. I mean at least nobody lived there.

46 minutes ago, AtxTC said:

I’ve gotten into the habit peeing myself at music festivals when it gets dark out have done it a bunch at this point. First time was at electric forest 2015 during Bassnectar. Favorite time was when I was with alone with a friend sitting down watching g Jones I just sat there and peed my pants next to her and she had no idea!

Oh that's pretty daring of you.

9 hours ago, WaterSpirit said:

While playing the piano at church.  Fortunatly I was wearing a pad and it caught most of it.  Still, it was a very odd feeling to be actively wetting while playing with the whole church singing.  It was hard to concetrate on the music!

Oh wow. Lucky you! Or.. Unlucky you..

6 hours ago, OmegaButtercup said:

I mean... On a dare my friend and I both peed in her ex boyfriend's really expensive car. That wasn't an accident though. Weirdest place I've ever had an accidental wetting is probably an ice skating rink. I was practicing a jump (I used to do figure skating), and when I get really focused sometimes I don't notice how bad I need to go. A kid took a hard fall and elbowed me hard right in the bladder, and I involuntarily peed myself as my butt hit the ice. I was wearing grey tights too, so everyone could see. They had to tell everyone to get off the ice to clean it. It was so embarrassing!

Awww... I hope no one judged you for it. Good job on figure skating though! That's a lot of work haha

On 4/5/2022 at 6:10 AM, Cmepee said:

Hmmmm…? 

weirdest place….

sometimes I’ll get sneaky and do it in my car (with lots of towels of course!)

im most proud of wetting on walks at night or with black leggings on so no one sees… 

Both of those are really hot, love the wet leggings on the way home from a walk though, very naughty... and sexy

On 4/6/2022 at 9:06 PM, Tlptlp said:

On a trampoline

Wait I bet that would be entertaining. Just jump around and the drips go flying. 

On 4/6/2022 at 8:08 PM, TonyLuigiC said:

As I started to answer, I remember something about some changes to the site's rules.  I'm not even sure I can tell you.  😠

Oh? Is it that bad? You could DM me if you'd like.

Edited by DerekOmoso (see edit history)