Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! Your BF doesn't know what he's missing! Imagine beeing so lucky. I had a girlfriend earlier who I introduced to wetting, and she did it from time to time and we had some great nights, but I knew she only did it for me, and didn't really turn her on in the same way. I appreciate the courtesy, but imagine having a GF/BF who genuinely has the same turn-on! We would probably stay in bed diapered the whole weekend, set the TV by the foot of the bed and just indulge eachother whenever we felt like it. #dreams

• 6 months later...

I just saw that I haven't uploaded these pics from just a few days before I got hospitalized in the beginning of Oktober. Those are basically the before and after of an afternoon of desperation and then two big wettings. I didn't get changed until much later tho^^

I'm still at the clinic, but I'm getting much better and will hopefully be back home in about 2 weeks. I'll update you once I get another chance to play ❤️

Screenshot_20221201_224734_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20221201_224737_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

• 4 weeks later...