Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

non-binary Dear scat fetish-ers

43 minutes ago, Joy999 said:

not at all into the scat fetish, part. i don't mind videos that show the accident but i prefer if it stays in their pants. theres just something really satisfying with watching the end of a girl's pants bulge out with a brown stain of shame. i don't view it any differently than someone wetting themselves just more embarrassment and clean up. though i never have and never will try either.

Exactly. It's more about the humiliation itself for me than the poop. Same with pee.

Not sure if I count, but I can answer with some personal experience.

I frequently have to pee, so I got familiar with the sensation of a full bladder and fearful of school for making bathroom breaks so inaccessible. As a coping mechanic, I decided to focus on the positive and accidentally became interested in the bladder pressure. Then I developed an interest in desperation, then other people's desperation, then wetting accidents. It's never been about the pee, it's only the physical sensation and the emotional response to what the pee does to my body as it accumulates and leaves, and imagining others going through the same process. This is basically how my messing interest developed as well.

I don't have any issue with shitting myself involuntarily, but I do have an issue with constipation (it's a pain in the ass). Wishing to no longer experience difficulties turned into curiosity about losing control because I genuinely have no idea how that might feel. It eventually developed into fantasizing about others going through constipation and non-constipation scenarios. This never occurred to me early on, however, because my constipation wasn't as bad when I was young so I had no reason to fantasize, on top of being unfamiliar with sexuality and easily disturbed.

Diapers played a significant role getting me into messing because of an important aspect they possess: they expand when wet or messed. I never really got into diapers, but the bulging of the clothes became a notable grasping point when I experimented with the idea of messing. I enjoy seeing clothes bulging as much as I enjoy seeing clothes soaking now, even though I never tried it myself.

Basically, I got into messing only because I was already into wetting and got curious. The desperation and accidents are practically the same for me.

I can mostly only respond with how I enjoy it. As has been said, it's not about the scat itself; it's what's being done with it. For me, it's partly the naughty aspect and partly a lack of care. Like, from potty training to adulthood we're taught and told that relieving yourself in your pants is a bad thing, which makes it taboo and exciting for, hopefully, both parties. Or, especially with help from diapers/pull-ups and a loving partner, one can enjoy giving up some control over an aspect of their life.

Then you have the unexplainable side, why the feeling of a mess being pressed against your skin(or the sight of one on another individual), something that royally grosses out the 'normal' individual, feels so good.

At first there is one very important thing to say - I'm into messing, and I hate scat. It seems like no difference for people not familiar with this topic, but there is a huge difference - just to explain it in an easiest way - messing is about going with #2 in your pants, scat is to 'use' #2 for some strange plays etc. Messing as messing does not involve any further activities except cleaning.

But why do I like it - well, some of arguments well recalled above, like some sort of humiliation, crossing some borders, going over the boundaries etc. 

I'm a huge, huge fan of accidental messing - the multifaceted of this situation is something absolutely great. The fight with your body, the really desperate acts to hold it and finally the loss, it's something really great. And rather something more unique than wetting accident, which seems to be a little more common.

Just the inherent naughtiness of it and the literal dirtiness and smelliness of it, since a huge part of my fetishes is that sort of thing being played with attractive girls since it seems less expected of them. And as for doing it myself, again, feeling naughty and it's fun to do that and feel messy, though cleanup can be annoying so I don't do it often.

What messing-related stuff do I like to fantasize about? Diarrhea, hyperscat, sitting down after soiling herself and maybe wiggling her butt around in her mess, seeing the brown stain on her butt, etc. I don't mind if it runs out of the leg holes of her pants or shorts, if she's soiling herself a lot or with diarrhea. (As usual I love to imagine shorts or jeans messings) Especially if - and this pretty much is essential in real life unless they're able to laugh it off or shrug it off - they find it enjoyable, though fantasizing about accidental messing is fun too.

And of course farting too hard they soil themselves or just shart is fun too. (I've also done this once, though kind of deliberately as I could have stopped farting sooner)

18 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Just the inherent naughtiness of it and the literal dirtiness and smelliness of it, since a huge part of my fetishes is that sort of thing being played with attractive girls since it seems less expected of them. And as for doing it myself, again, feeling naughty and it's fun to do that and feel messy, though cleanup can be annoying so I don't do it often.

What messing-related stuff do I like to fantasize about? Diarrhea, hyperscat, sitting down after soiling herself and maybe wiggling her butt around in her mess, seeing the brown stain on her butt, etc. I don't mind if it runs out of the leg holes of her pants or shorts, if she's soiling herself a lot or with diarrhea. (As usual I love to imagine shorts or jeans messings) Especially if - and this pretty much is essential in real life unless they're able to laugh it off or shrug it off - they find it enjoyable, though fantasizing about accidental messing is fun too.

And of course farting too hard they soil themselves or just shart is fun too. (I've also done this once, though kind of deliberately as I could have stopped farting sooner)

Oh yeah, scenarios mentioned above are great. At least for me the perfect scenario is a sort of diarrhea or at least soft at wet accident which results in a clear brown stain at the back and some of the mess going down the leg. 

I totally accept being in the mess down to the feet unless it's a direct result of an accident - like with a diarrhea one, but not a result of some scat-related activities. I also love the scenario when the person who had an accident is somehow forced to sit down in her own mess, like a car accident reported a couple of weeks ago by @AliasUnknown. It's something really great when a person having an accident is somehow forced to sit down due to circumstances or maybe a short-time shock and then finds the increasement of the damage due to this.   

I don't know why I like scat; I just do. It came to me totally out of the blue one day when I was about 13 and on my way to the toilet, that I had to shit myself. I wadded up some toilet paper, went to one of the places I used for pissing, took off my pants and let the shit roll down my legs. I've got steadily dirtier as I've got older, and now can not simply shit my pants. I have to smear, even if it's only briefly.

I shit myself only once in a while though. As I and others have mentioned, the smell lingers for hours despite showering, and I've been caught too often that way.

• 5 weeks later...

For me, it was probably a combination of things that happened over time and kind of built up. I did not realise / remember some of the earlier ones until later. And some things that happened to me a very long time ago I did not remember until I had been on this site for a couple of years and when responding to a post I had a memory trigger. 

But onto specifics:

I had a co-worker who graphically told me how she peed on her bf/fiancée. When we were working alone (away from most other co-workers) she admitted that she always loved the feeling of shitting a log in her panties. She especially loved the feeling of it coming out and going back in. 

When her parents found out, they threatened to take away her panties as punishment. So she gave up panties. One night her older "perfect" sister "L" was teasing her and tickled "B" too hard. "B" lost control of her bowel and pooped all over "L", who was sitting on top of her. "L" was mortified and ratted  "B" out.

"B" got revenge by getting so constipated her poop came out like desiccated Milk Duds. She squatted over "L" 's leather school shoes and left her "presents" along with a tiny bit of pee and cum.

The first time I heard the story, I almost came in my pants on the store floor. "B" thought it was hilarious. She would go out of her way to occasionally "mention" her past and current bathroom habits if she knew I was headed to take a bathroom break.

There are other things I've posted on the site about what has happened to me. A lot of it had to do with women being very open about their bathroom habits and I guess it kind of rubbed off on me.

• 2 weeks later...

The wide range of answers here says it all, really. Everyone's different, and has different reasons for being into anything ... including scat. As well as different ways of being into it. "Scat" is a very broad cover-all term for a lot of sub-interests, as much as "pee" is. One person into pee may love diapers. Another could care less about them, or even dislike them. 

Humiliation and/or sensory pleasure: these are relatively common themes around scat. For me, there's an intimacy to it. You're saying "this is the 'dirtiest' part of you, and not only do i want to share it with you ... it really excites me."  It's also simply taboo. 

Anyway! Just wanted to say thank you very much to @tennyson for the HOT confession about your co-worker! 🔥😍 "B" sounds like a wonderful girl! By the way: she's flirting with you. Women being very open about their bathroom habits is one thing. Telling you that she loves the feeling of shitting in her panties ... that's flirting. 😅 Or at the very least, she's enjoying the act of teasing and fueling your not-so-secret interest. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 4:50 PM, tennyson said:

For me, it was probably a combination of things that happened over time and kind of built up. I did not realise / remember some of the earlier ones until later. And some things that happened to me a very long time ago I did not remember until I had been on this site for a couple of years and when responding to a post I had a memory trigger. 

But onto specifics:

I had a co-worker who graphically told me how she peed on her bf/fiancée. When we were working alone (away from most other co-workers) she admitted that she always loved the feeling of shitting a log in her panties. She especially loved the feeling of it coming out and going back in. 

When her parents found out, they threatened to take away her panties as punishment. So she gave up panties. One night her older "perfect" sister "L" was teasing her and tickled "B" too hard. "B" lost control of her bowel and pooped all over "L", who was sitting on top of her. "L" was mortified and ratted  "B" out.

"B" got revenge by getting so constipated her poop came out like desiccated Milk Duds. She squatted over "L" 's leather school shoes and left her "presents" along with a tiny bit of pee and cum.

The first time I heard the story, I almost came in my pants on the store floor. "B" thought it was hilarious. She would go out of her way to occasionally "mention" her past and current bathroom habits if she knew I was headed to take a bathroom break.

There are other things I've posted on the site about what has happened to me. A lot of it had to do with women being very open about their bathroom habits and I guess it kind of rubbed off on me.

Different people have their preferences. Personally, the incest angle on that story makes me hope she just made it up to turn you on, because that's a horribly abusive home otherwise.

On 4/4/2022 at 1:35 PM, ciceroman said:

I'm into DOING it. Not into anything to do WITH it. Don't know whether you know what I mean. I like, no I LOVE the feeling of just slowly pressing everything into my pants. It's all about this act. I actually HATE the cleaning. And I really absolutely don't like the shit. Like at all. This is contradictory, I know. This means I like videos where you can see a girl actually shitting herself, because there's a bulge forming. As soon as shit is seen (either through a stain or directly) I'm out. As I said, I love the act of doing it.

I can absolutely see myself in this. I just like the need and the pressure of it and letting it go. But everything else is just a hassle I don't really like.

In simple words, it is because of the same sensation of liberation and relief that you feel when you pee on yourself.

you know, that feeling when you're desperate to go to the bathroom, you start to lose control and when there's no way to hold it anymore it just starts to come out and you start to feel relief in your bladder while you feel that heat that runs through your legs, well sensation you get when you can't hold back the urge to poop and feel your bowels unload as you feel a warm lump form on your butt.

however, from the point of view of many, it is more difficult to deal with poop than with pee, pee simply by soaking the garment in water can even be considered clean, on the other hand, with poop you have to make sure not to leave traces from the accident on your clothes and especially the smell, which unlike pee, when you consume a lot of water you get to quickly clean your kidneys and your bladder, making you urinate less residue, instead the poop will continue to be stinky poop no matter when you go shit, at most it will change the texture from solid to semi-liquid or totally liquid and that is usually a major problem.

@Uniform Skirt I am not sure about the household and I have had the same thoughts you did about her home life and growing up. I do remember trying to ask her about her life growing up, but she never gave out many details.

On the other side, she DID enjoy teasing me and telling me stories. When I did attend birthday parties at her (and her fiancée's house), she would casually mention how she peed on him in the shower right before everyone arrived or in the bushes around the corner and was almost caught.