Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people here only go pee twice a day?

i know i may be a bit too late but still

i pee 2 - 3 times a day since i don`t really leave my room and i don`t have a bathroom attached lol
it`s a bit hard tho since i have a rly sensitive bladder, but it is pretty big, so i can hold about 4 liters for like 2 hours. basically i just trained my bladder not to pee for 10 hours while staying hydrated or smth

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can limit my peeing to twice a day. And I take good liquid input without being dehydrated. It's not anything like I don't want to go. I feel the need to pee. But I hold it all day. I don't think tha

I can pee 1 time per day if i hold and limit my drink. I know a girl in my athletics club we can litteraly hold during a entire day. the nightmare of omo lover haha ^^

2 times? Bet. Sometimes I pee once. I admit those are days where I don't drink enough though. But I might go 2 times sometimes and that's not even a challenge!

9 hours ago, Mint Soda said:

i know i may be a bit too late but still

i pee 2 - 3 times a day since i don`t really leave my room and i don`t have a bathroom attached lol
it`s a bit hard tho since i have a rly sensitive bladder, but it is pretty big, so i can hold about 4 liters for like 2 hours. basically i just trained my bladder not to pee for 10 hours while staying hydrated or smth

Have you actually measured out 4 liters?

I must say that I am very surprised by people who only urinate twice a day, I can't do it since yes or yes I have to consume my 2 liters of water daily and only when I wake up do I go to the bathroom once, and before going to sleep I'm going again, that would be impossible for me to go only those 2 times and endure the whole day, once I can do it but not all the time, if I don't drink my 2 liters of water a day, after a few days I start to have pain in my kidneys for not making them work and being likely to develop a urinary infection (even my case is particular since I am seeing doctors lately since I develop infection very easily in the last 2 years)

On 6/30/2022 at 4:03 AM, Mint Soda said:

it`s not like i measured it inch by inch, but yeah - i have 4 liter bottles of water that i drink one by one when i feel like doin` desperation
why?

Nobody pees out four liters.  That's an insane amount.  For reference, the largest I've seen around here was a little over two liters I believe.

Next time you do a hold, measure the amount of urine that comes out, not the amount you put in.

On 6/28/2022 at 9:46 PM, watchingherhold said:

I know a woman who goes once a day and does it deliberately. We speak most days, at first she did admit she didn't drink enough. That was when we first met, not on this site, two years ago. She has slowly upped the amount she drinks and is well hydrated now each day. 

Who is she? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 7:00 PM, Weather said:

Nearing the end of a 24 hour hold myself right now, I can't imagine going right into another 24 hour hold after this.

@Weather

It's a matter of training and I didn't do it just once. Years ago I managed to do 9 days of 24 hrs holds in a row on vacation. Each day I would only go once before dinner time but I admit it was more than just a challenge.

1 hour ago, Holdimax said:

@Weather

It's a matter of training and I didn't do it just once. Years ago I managed to do 9 days of 24 hrs holds in a row on vacation. Each day I would only go once before dinner time but I admit it was more than just a challenge.

Ah, that might help with it.  Personally I love peeing in the morning and later falling asleep at night while desperate, and that requires a little recovery time for a couple reasons lol

On 7/18/2022 at 11:32 PM, Weather said:

Ah, that might help with it.  Personally I love peeing in the morning and later falling asleep at night while desperate, and that requires a little recovery time for a couple reasons lol

Personally, I prefer the once-before-dinner schedule because it enables me to enjoy the slowly rising urge in the afternoon for hours.
Voiding once in the morning eases these self-inflicted troubles but if I go to bed rather full all too often I can't reach the next morning and have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 7:47 PM, Weather said:

Nobody pees out four liters.  That's an insane amount.  For reference, the largest I've seen around here was a little over two liters I believe.

Next time you do a hold, measure the amount of urine that comes out, not the amount you put in.

Nobody's kidneys produce 4 liters of urine in 2 hours. So it's technically possible to drink 4 liters and hold 2 hours if you have a large bladder, but of course the amount of urine produced will be way less than 4 liters and highly depends on initial level of hydration and individual kidneys performance.

22 hours ago, frogger4y said:

A friend of mine says she just pees in the morning and then again when she goes to bed in the evening. 

She also hold it from Fridays till Sundays when she goes for weekend trips to her family cabin that does not have a toilet installed inside the cabin

Does your friend need to pee during the day, or does she like to hold it, does she like the feeling of a full bladder?

Did you ever talk about her pee habits with her.

Great and hot at the same way that she did not wee from Friday until Sunday!!

How could she bear that? Can you tell us please more about her and her long time holdings? !!!

It must have been so arousing to spend the night from Saturday to Sunday with her, to know that she did not wee since the day before, that she must need to go very bad and that her bladder must be very, very full.

She did not wee until she was at home on Sunday? 
How can a girl be able to endure that?

Great imagination!!! Tell us more please.

15 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Does your friend need to pee during the day, or does she like to hold it, does she like the feeling of a full bladder?

Did you ever talk about her pee habits with her.

Great and hot at the same way that she did not wee from Friday until Sunday!!

How could she bear that? Can you tell us please more about her and her long time holdings? !!!

It must have been so arousing to spend the night from Saturday to Sunday with her, to know that she did not wee since the day before, that she must need to go very bad and that her bladder must be very, very full.

How can a girl be able to endure that?

Great imagination!!! Tell us more please.

She needs to pee during the day, but she say she don't have the time to pee during the day so she just holds it. To much to do at work. Picking up kids from school, dinner, driving kids to and from there activities and things like that.

I have know her for around 10 years, we are working together at the same company. She is 36 and have 4 kids.  I have talked about her pee habit, but not that much she gets embarressed talking about it. She said she hates public toilets and never uses them. She drinks very little during the day, I said she needs to drink more but she says that drinking more will make her want to pee so bad. And that as a full time single mom with 2 jobs and 4 kids she don't have time for stupid things like pee breaks. She says when she focus and ocupies herself she compresses her need to pee and not thinking so much about it, and one time she said "it's ot that long just 14-16 hours that is not so bad"

Yes she told me this one time where out drinking with the job and she was a bit drunk. She said she didn't not want to use the outhouse toilet at the cabin, so she just hold. I asked how she could do that, and she said she peed just before they left home on a Friday and that she did not go before she got back home again Sunday. She laughed and said that the kids new that when day got home the ould not distract there mother and must let her run inside to the bathroom the second they had parked the car. She said she during mange such a weekend by drinking little a focus her mind away from her need to pee

@frogger4y

"She needs to pee during the day, but she say she don't have the time to pee during the day so she just holds it. To much to do at work. Picking up kids from school, dinner, driving kids to and from there activities and things like that."

This sort of supports what I have been saying in so many other threads that women are expected to put off their needs and taking care of their needs, even something as basic and urgent as taking a pee, until it's convenient for everybody. The fact that a woman during her entire day can't even find a moment to manage to relieve herself I think really shows what a burden society places on women in regards to that.

"I have know her for around 10 years, we are working together at the same company. She is 36 and have 4 kids.  I have talked about her pee habit, but not that much she gets embarressed talking about it. She said she hates public toilets and never uses them. She drinks very little during the day, I said she needs to drink more but she says that drinking more will make her want to pee so bad. And that as a full time single mom with 2 jobs and 4 kids she don't have time for stupid things like pee breaks. She says when she focus and ocupies herself she compresses her need to pee and not thinking so much about it, and one time she said "it's ot that long just 14-16 hours that is not so bad"

I was at my job holding it for six or seven hours I made sure to limit my liquid but I still had to pee very badly by the middle of the day at least regardless and spend most of the day desperate. I was able to concentrate on other things and put peeing in the back of my mind but I never really stop thinking about it. Once again the fact that women are just expected to deal with this as normal really just shows how much society privileges male urination and sees women going to the bathroom as sort of an afterthought, a luxury that they can be denied if not convenient, rather than a fundamental need.

41 minutes ago, frogger4y said:

She needs to pee during the day, but she say she don't have the time to pee during the day so she just holds it. To much to do at work. Picking up kids from school, dinner, driving kids to and from there activities and things like that.

I have know her for around 10 years, we are working together at the same company. She is 36 and have 4 kids.  I have talked about her pee habit, but not that much she gets embarressed talking about it. She said she hates public toilets and never uses them. She drinks very little during the day, I said she needs to drink more but she says that drinking more will make her want to pee so bad. And that as a full time single mom with 2 jobs and 4 kids she don't have time for stupid things like pee breaks. She says when she focus and ocupies herself she compresses her need to pee and not thinking so much about it, and one time she said "it's ot that long just 14-16 hours that is not so bad"

Yes she told me this one time where out drinking with the job and she was a bit drunk. She said she didn't not want to use the outhouse toilet at the cabin, so she just hold. I asked how she could do that, and she said she peed just before they left home on a Friday and that she did not go before she got back home again Sunday. She laughed and said that the kids new that when day got home the ould not distract there mother and must let her run inside to the bathroom the second they had parked the car. She said she during mange such a weekend by drinking little a focus her mind away from her need to pee

Knew it was probably the case for the weekend, but with her not drinking enough every day, now I just really hope she hydrates herself before she seriously hurts herself 😕

37 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@frogger4y

"She needs to pee during the day, but she say she don't have the time to pee during the day so she just holds it. To much to do at work. Picking up kids from school, dinner, driving kids to and from there activities and things like that."

This sort of supports what I have been saying in so many other threads that women are expected to put off their needs and taking care of their needs, even something as basic and urgent as taking a pee, until it's convenient for everybody. The fact that a woman during her entire day can't even find a moment to manage to relieve herself I think really shows what a burden society places on women in regards to that.

"I have know her for around 10 years, we are working together at the same company. She is 36 and have 4 kids.  I have talked about her pee habit, but not that much she gets embarressed talking about it. She said she hates public toilets and never uses them. She drinks very little during the day, I said she needs to drink more but she says that drinking more will make her want to pee so bad. And that as a full time single mom with 2 jobs and 4 kids she don't have time for stupid things like pee breaks. She says when she focus and ocupies herself she compresses her need to pee and not thinking so much about it, and one time she said "it's ot that long just 14-16 hours that is not so bad"

I was at my job holding it for six or seven hours I made sure to limit my liquid but I still had to pee very badly by the middle of the day at least regardless and spend most of the day desperate. I was able to concentrate on other things and put peeing in the back of my mind but I never really stop thinking about it. Once again the fact that women are just expected to deal with this as normal really just shows how much society privileges male urination and sees women going to the bathroom as sort of an afterthought, a luxury that they can be denied if not convenient, rather than a fundamental need.

This sort of supports what I have been saying in so many other threads that women are expected to put off their needs and taking care of their needs, even something as basic and urgent as taking a pee, until it's convenient for everybody. The fact that a woman during her entire day can't even find a moment to manage to relieve herself I think really shows what a burden society places on women in regards to that

I so agree with you in this. I don't think anyone even think about her not using the toilets during the workday. Guys are always being like "I'll be there in a minute just have to use the toilet first" You'll never hear a woman sayning this

The only reason I found out this was I was sitting very near the toilets at  work, and since I have  a thing for women holding there pee, I saw that she never go to the toilet. And one time we where out on town with the job and we both where drinking I asked her if she never needed to go.

23 minutes ago, Weather said:

Knew it was probably the case for the weekend, but with her not drinking enough every day, now I just really hope she hydrates herself before she seriously hurts herself 😕

I have said my concerns to her about this, she said she usally drank a lot in the eveing so her kidneys would be fine. I just hope this is enough

@frogger4y

"I so agree with you in this. I don't think anyone even think about her not using the toilets during the workday. Guys are always being like "I'll be there in a minute just have to use the toilet first" You'll never hear a woman sayning this

The only reason I found out this was I was sitting very near the toilets at  work, and since I have  a thing for women holding there pee, I saw that she never go to the toilet. And one time we where out on town with the job and we both where drinking I asked her if she never needed to go."

Yes, exactly, this 1 million times. I have never once in my life heard a woman saying I'm just going to have a quick pee I'll be back in one second. "So many times have I been in a situation where there was like an astonishing ladies room line or it just wasn't possible for the women to go to the bathroom but a guy will run in and out of the bathroom in five seconds like it's nothing. Like I remember one time in the mall there was like a huge line sneaking out of the ladies room and the guy I was with ran into the men's room and was out less than a minute later and I haven't even moved up one spot in line. It truly astonishes me how quickly guys can use the bathroom.

But there have been so many times where it was just a case of the guys just quickly use the bathroom and the women just sort of rolled their eyes and realize that they don't have time to go the way guys do. And again guys never seem to think about that or think it's a problem, they probably figure that the women if they had to go would just be going and being back in five seconds, or if it takes women too long but it somehow our fault as we go in there to "chat" instead of take care of business.

Once again this is like one of those things that I feel nobody ever talks about. You will regularly see men running off to the toilet in like five seconds flat and you will have women standing there maybe not using the bathroom for hours at a time perhaps even holding on for dear life and yet the woman might end up waiting until there is like the perfect moment where they have time to go use the bathroom otherwise will just continue holding.

So yeah when it comes to men and women and going to the bathroom it really is different worlds. And it's not just like a little difference, it's clearly the difference between women having gargantuan waits and not being able to go at all frequently, whereas men literally can go without even being gone a minute, just right in and out of the bathroom. It's not a small disparity it's a huge one!

3 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@frogger4y

"I so agree with you in this. I don't think anyone even think about her not using the toilets during the workday. Guys are always being like "I'll be there in a minute just have to use the toilet first" You'll never hear a woman sayning this

The only reason I found out this was I was sitting very near the toilets at  work, and since I have  a thing for women holding there pee, I saw that she never go to the toilet. And one time we where out on town with the job and we both where drinking I asked her if she never needed to go."

Yes, exactly, this 1 million times. I have never once in my life heard a woman saying I'm just going to have a quick pee I'll be back in one second. "So many times have I been in a situation where there was like an astonishing ladies room line or it just wasn't possible for the women to go to the bathroom but a guy will run in and out of the bathroom in five seconds like it's nothing. Like I remember one time in the mall there was like a huge line sneaking out of the ladies room and the guy I was with ran into the men's room and was out less than a minute later and I haven't even moved up one spot in line. It truly astonishes me how quickly guys can use the bathroom.

But there have been so many times where it was just a case of the guys just quickly use the bathroom and the women just sort of rolled their eyes and realize that they don't have time to go the way guys do. And again guys never seem to think about that or think it's a problem, they probably figure that the women if they had to go would just be going and being back in five seconds, or if it takes women too long but it somehow our fault as we go in there to "chat" instead of take care of business.

Once again this is like one of those things that I feel nobody ever talks about. You will regularly see men running off to the toilet in like five seconds flat and you will have women standing there maybe not using the bathroom for hours at a time perhaps even holding on for dear life and yet the woman might end up waiting until there is like the perfect moment where they have time to go use the bathroom otherwise will just continue holding.

So yeah when it comes to men and women and going to the bathroom it really is different worlds. And it's not just like a little difference, it's clearly the difference between women having gargantuan waits and not being able to go at all frequently, whereas men literally can go without even being gone a minute, just right in and out of the bathroom. It's not a small disparity it's a huge one!

Reading your comments has made me (and probably some other males here) pay more attention to that at least.  Wish more places had unisex bathrooms (with more private stalls).  By putting everyone in the same line, if the number of available stalls remained the same, the average wait for women would go down.  (Also I kinda like the idea of holding it with the explanation to myself being that it's to make things better for others lol, having a friend use the restroom and knowing they're coming back slightly sooner and more comfortable because I'm holding, would be really cute to me 😝)

17 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@frogger4y

You are so right, no man ever thinks about if a women needs to pee or not. We just think a woman can do it as fast and often as we can. If we are at a restaurant and the man says shall we go, the woman always agree no matter if she would have wanted to use the toilet first not wanting the man to wait for her.

My friend also say it, as regarding to her holding all weekends at the cabin, you guys can just whip it out and pee behind a three. But we women can't do that. She is also sometmes abit angry about womens clothes,she says everything a woman wears have to be so damned tight, small and uncomfotable; our skirts, jeans, shoes even our sweats are to be worn tight! The same when we go to the gym wearing clothes so tight we almost can't move but we still mange to train!

I then say us men a really happy about your efforts.

(sorry about my bad English)

@Weather

"Reading your comments has made me (and probably some other males here) pay more attention to that at least.  Wish more places had unisex bathrooms (with more private stalls).  By putting everyone in the same line, if the number of available stalls remained the same, the average wait for women would go down.  (Also I kinda like the idea of holding it with the explanation to myself being that it's to make things better for others lol, having a friend use the restroom and knowing they're coming back slightly sooner and more comfortable because I'm holding, would be really cute to me"

I'm always glad to be enlightening people about these matters! But I still think that unisex bathrooms could end up being a thing that shortchanges everybody. If it's decreed that there only needs to be one bathroom I have the negative feeling that they would probably end up having one bathroom for every one that was the size of a single bathroom. So where as you might have had a ladies room with three stalls in a men's room with three stalls and five urinals you now maybe have six stalls for all men and women which is a bad situation all around. But it is something chivalrous that men would be willing to wait a little bit longer, I feel that that attitude might be an uncommon ones though

@frogger4y

"You are so right, no man ever thinks about if a women needs to pee or not. We just think a woman can do it as fast and often as we can. If we are at a restaurant and the man says shall we go, the woman always agree no matter if she would have wanted to use the toilet first not wanting the man to wait for her."

Exactly. And that was the reasoning back in high school as well. When a girl would ask the teacher she could go to the bathroom they would tell them that you are supposed to go between classes. The fact that there wasn't anywhere nearly enough time to go between classes, and the fact that during the last two years they closed pretty much all of the girls restrooms altogether except for one was sort of irrelevant. It's like if you can't find the time to pee on your own time and you can just hold it for however long that happens to be.

So I do think in a lot of cases maybe it's not the men just being cruel, there is the men expecting the women to be able to use the bathroom as easily as they can and that is not the case. So that is why women get blamed for their own situation when deprived of a restroom.

I actually haven't found restaurants to be a huge problem when it comes to restrooms because I would normally finish eating long before most of the other people I was with and although there would usually be a short wait at the restroom I would usually be able to go upon arriving and before leaving.

I think the real cases where this is a problem is where there is simply not enough time for women to use the bathroom. Such as at intermissions or when you are trying to beat traffic or catch a plane or a train or any type of big public event. In cases like this I think a lot of men assume the reason that women aren't going to the bathroom is simply that they don't have to go, when in actuality the cases that the women often have to go quite badly but have been holding it all day simply because the lines or outrageous because there isn't enough time to just have a quick pee. For women it's never sort of a situation where you just nip off to the bathroom for a minute. With women it's often the case where there might be a 20 minute line every time you want to go so you try to limit your bathroom visits to where it might be convenient.

And I think that a lot of cases it's just that the guys aren't necessarily cruel, it's just that they are totally oblivious. They see the women not using the bathroom and probably are just assuming that they don't have to go and because they have been going regularly without having to wait, being able to have a quick pee whenever they happen to desire one it's just not on their mind. They never consider the fact that their female companions might have been holding it all day for some reason other than simply they didn't have to go.

That is why there is this one guy was chatting with who brought up the phenomenon about how often when a bus would stop at a destination you would see all of the women charging like maniacs out of the bus to get to the bathroom and he thought that that was crazy behavior. But then I pointed out to him the fact that they probably had several rest stops during the day where the guys got to go every single time and where most of the women probably did. So all those guys were having a couple of bathroom breaks multiple times the women have been sitting there holding on for dear life the whole time patiently and then when you finally do get the chance to go to the bathroom you are practically weeping tears of joy just to be able to relieve yourself and you seem like a hysterical person just because you want to relieve yourself!

"My friend also say it, as regarding to her holding all weekends at the cabin, you guys can just whip it out and pee behind a three. But we women can't do that. She is also sometmes abit angry about womens clothes,she says everything a woman wears have to be so damned tight, small and uncomfotable; our skirts, jeans, shoes even our sweats are to be worn tight! The same when we go to the gym wearing clothes so tight we almost can't move but we still mange to train!

I then say us men a really happy about your efforts."

I think once again it's because men design women's clothing because of how they would like women to look in that clothing and not for their comfort. I think that they don't have our comfort in mind at all. Like it's crazy the number of outfits that make peeing almost difficult if not impossible, like the person designing this never thought hey at some point these women are going to have to pee?

Personally I don't like tightfitting clothes but you are right that women's clothing is all tight and objectifying most of the time and that doesn't help facilitate and ease of urination. So it's not just that men can whip it out and pee easily behind a tree it's just that for a woman to do likewise not only does she have to expose herself but there is a lot of clothing to deal with, and even when bathrooms are available having to get out of all of that tight clothing also takes time even when you are desperate to urinate. So it's not just a matter of whip it out peeing on a Bush and it's done. For women it's a matter of trying to navigate getting out of her clothing while still navigating a very full bladder.

42 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

And I think that a lot of cases it's just that the guys aren't necessarily cruel, it's just that they are totally oblivious. They see the women not using the bathroom and probably are just assuming that they don't have to go and because they have been going regularly without having to wait, being able to have a quick pee whenever they happen to desire one it's just not on their mind. They never consider the fact that their female companions might have been holding it all day for some reason other than simply they didn't have to go.

I so agree with you. But I have to admit that as a man who love women holding their pee, I am so glad that you hold almost all day🙂