Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people here only go pee twice a day?

@Becky Lewis

"Our cats just go as and when they please  -  not sure if they consider it to be a bathroom though haha"

We don't restrict when the cats can go to the bathroom, they go whenever they want, except they usually only do go once or twice a day, and you rarely catch them in the act. Then after they go to the bathroom they get so excited and they start running around the house like, they are overjoyed to having finally gone to go to the bathroom after all that time, they must feel lighter than air.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can limit my peeing to twice a day. And I take good liquid input without being dehydrated. It's not anything like I don't want to go. I feel the need to pee. But I hold it all day. I don't think tha

I can pee 1 time per day if i hold and limit my drink. I know a girl in my athletics club we can litteraly hold during a entire day. the nightmare of omo lover haha ^^

2 times? Bet. Sometimes I pee once. I admit those are days where I don't drink enough though. But I might go 2 times sometimes and that's not even a challenge!

I often pee just twice a day - usually at noon and before going to bed. Holding it so long and so regularly was or is rather commonplace for me and feeling an urging bladder is rather a challenge and not a threat for me. On vacation, mostly backcountry hiking and camping, I sometimes even manage once a day. If I decide to keep on holding an already rather full bladder my body adapts to it and the negative feelings subside for quite some time. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why, but even though I drink more than enough water throughout the day, I never really get any strong urges to pee, and end up just not caring enough to go to the bathroom. Obviously, when doing desperation holds things are a bit different, but I guess my bladder capacity is just a tad bit abnormal lol.

• 1 month later...

This month once again I managed twice a day for two weeks in a row. I would have liked to proceed and head for 3 weeks but due to my job I had to quit the idea. Normally I held it from 6.30 a.m. until dinner time each and every day and enjoyed the benefit of a full and sometimes really urging bladder most afternoons. But it became a matter of course to suppress the urge, come what may, and I always held it at least until I came home from work.

I can do it while drinking regurarly. However, this would limit the activity I can do, like doing sports. I usually do some activities every evening, and doing so with a decently full bladder can be too painful. 
Therefore, I do it sometimes, but I’m much more comfortable with peeing three times per day.

On 6/4/2022 at 12:05 AM, alex scott said:

have you tried holding for bed? Bladder relaxes in your sleep and its easier to hold more when sleeping. 

@alex scott
I did not just try but rather often succeeded holding a full bladder overnight. Over time I learnt to suppress the biological reflex and managed to sleep in even with a very full bladder. Sometimes and mostly going for 24 hrs' holds I can reach morning without a nightly pee and definitely never ever I wet my bed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 2:22 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

I can limit my peeing to twice a day. And I take good liquid input without being dehydrated. It's not anything like I don't want to go. I feel the need to pee. But I hold it all day. I don't think that is too rare as much as you people emphasise. I know few other girls who could do that 

You feel the need to pee, but you don’t go. You hold it all day long!!

That is so hot and arousing for someone like me, who absolutely love it if girls hold their wee, it they hold their full bladder for hours.

Why are you doing it and why does the other girl you know do that as well?

I love it!! You must have a strong bladder, a good bladder control and a strong willpower.

Did you ever measure how much wee you can get maximum in your bladder?

Do you stop holding because you would wet your panties, or because it gets to painful?

28 minutes ago, leakyturtle said:

People can pee only 2 times in a day! To me that is kinda incredible. 
But is that actually good to pee so little? 

Peeing regularly just twice a day or sometimes even less has been a habit to me for at least years and I never had issues concerning my health. But if you ask doctors or medics or search the net 'everybody' tells you it is dangerous or at least unhealthy. Definitely you should not overwork your body, but personally I don't feel a problem if I always postpone peeing until the urge becomes significant or annoying. To feel a non-empty or even close-to-full bladder is not a threat but a challenge to me.

Guest Desperationpee

I ve succeeded in doing it today but it has been quite challenging.

I was under bathroom control and peed only at 12 am and 8.30 pm while drinking much.

At 8:30 I started to piss in my briefs and lost it

13 hours ago, watchingherhold said:

I know a woman who goes once a day and does it deliberately. We speak most days, at first she did admit she didn't drink enough. That was when we first met, not on this site, two years ago. She has slowly upped the amount she drinks and is well hydrated now each day. 

Nearing the end of a 24 hour hold myself right now, I can't imagine going right into another 24 hour hold after this.