Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people here only go pee twice a day?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can limit my peeing to twice a day. And I take good liquid input without being dehydrated. It's not anything like I don't want to go. I feel the need to pee. But I hold it all day. I don't think tha

I can pee 1 time per day if i hold and limit my drink. I know a girl in my athletics club we can litteraly hold during a entire day. the nightmare of omo lover haha ^^

2 times? Bet. Sometimes I pee once. I admit those are days where I don't drink enough though. But I might go 2 times sometimes and that's not even a challenge!

Guest OddlyHandsome

I’m not an expert in this sort of stuff, but that doesn’t sound very healthy. I feel like the only effective way to do this would be to dehydrate yourself, which is very dangerous. I don’t recommend anyone doing or trying this. Please take care of yourselves, and just let the piss flow, even if it’s into a puddle on the floor.

There was a point in my life where I was generally only able to go three times a day, as I didn't have very much access to a restroom I could use. This got deeply painful and over time it got incredibly bad for my health. 

I did play a desperation game once where the challenge was to go once in the morning and then hold off until bedtime, so only peeing twice during that entire day. I was successful, and it was fun, but it wouldn't be fun at all to do that daily and would definitely be bad for my body. Once in a while as a controlled challenge is fine, but beyond that, no. 

I don't really pay attention most of the time to how often I go but I'm pretty sure at least sometimes it's like two, three times a day... honestly I'm just insanely lazy lol and I don't feel like making the effort to get all the way up, walk the like, twelve steps into my bathroom, take care of business, wash my hands, and then walk all the way back. Easier to just sit there and squirm for a while tbh. 

Also, a lot of the time I am probably lowkey dehydrated as my laziness also means I'm not really getting up for a drink very often and when I do drink something it's usually just sweet tea and not water. 

I always wonder about people who tell me they hold for an entire day. Perhaps they don't drink that much and run the risk of serious dehydration. Or, such lengthy retention might create backflow, causing damage to their ureters and kidneys. I also worry their not peeing for more than 24 hours puts them at a much greater risk for UTIs.

I go through a lot of liquids in a day, probably drinking at least 4 or 5 liters and generally pee out close to that amount.  Not having much more than an average-sized bladder means I'm likely not going to hold for more than 6 or so hours before it's painful.  At least to me, the risk outweighs the reward and it's certainly not worth the threat to my health.

If you play it safe, holding can be great fun. But, like most other things, there's usually unpleasant consequences if you break the rules. Nature can be so cruel.

I think that those who only go to the bathroom twice a day are few and far between, at least as far as humans go, my cats seem to only go to the bathroom once or twice a day and then they go on like a rip afterward because they get so excited from having finally gone to the bathroom!

I usually go to the bathroom every hour or two for the most part just whenever I get up because I'm lazy and don't want to have to get up again to go to the bathroom. But I also tend to drink a lot so I tend to have to go often. I know that I can wait a lot longer and if I really tried I could probably get through the day with three pees if I spent the majority of the day uncomfortably full.

People like pgirl76 are a rare anomaly and in her case she deliberately made her bladder longer through holding an incrementally larger amounts over the course of years. As I always tell her though that even though a person can expand their bladder with training and everything like that the average person no matter how much they train cannot make do with only one time or two times a day, the average person has to go to the bathroom every couple of hours, those who can go really long stretches of time like she can are rare outliers who have taken things to the extreme. But most people no matter how much they train can never have a bladder capacity that large. You can expand your bladder over time but I think that you are limited by biology to some degree about whatever you happen to be born with.

Edited by DesperateJill (see edit history)
1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

I think that those who only go to the bathroom twice a day are few and far between, at least as far as humans go, my cats seem to only go to the bathroom once or twice a day and then they go on like a rip afterward because they get so excited from having finally gone to the bathroom!

Our cats just go as and when they please  -  not sure if they consider it to be a bathroom though haha

As for me, I got a lot more than 2 times a day usually!

Peeing only once, twice, or even thrice in a day honestly doesn't sound healthy to me. The only way I could honestly think a person would manage to go so few times in a day would be that either they're not drinking nearly enough or they're holding for way too long at a time. Either way, I'd have a hard time believing that's healthy.

Even friends of mine who have large bladders still go at the very least 4 times a day on average.

I remember being able to hold it and only going twice a day (when I woke up and in the evening) when I was younger (around 20), but it was not on a daily basis, only one day from time to time, probably when I didn't drank enough (so probably not in the hotter season, in winter or early spring). My usual was more like 3 times a day with another pee break during the day.

Getting slightly older by now (I'm 44), I no longer can stick with 3 times a day and go to pee something like 5 times a day, and more when I drink a lot in summer.