Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender (mtf) Wet Fit Adventure

• transgender (mtf)

Hey all,

I don’t normally have genuine accidents but every now and again I do so I thought it’d be fun to share with you.

So I’m in fairly good shape, but I like to make sure I do a little bit of exercise everyday to stay on top of my physical and mental health. Because of this I like to play Ring Fit Adventure fairly regularly.

When I play I put my my all into it so I have a yoga mat down, yoga pants on and I make sure that I’m properly hydrated before starting. It all started off normal running through the worlds and doing the battles but I continue to keep putting away the glasses of water as I’m going for the first 10-15 minutes.

After this point though I start having a problem and leaking a little. Usually I feel when I need to go but apparently this was one of the times I’d drank so much my brain checked out.

I’m just getting into a workout so don’t really want to have an accident so I got to the bathroom before returning to it. I then leak a little again followed by another trip to the bathroom and then again.

By the fourth time my crotch is thoroughly wet and there’s little dark pee stains going down my baby blue yoga pants to my knees where it’s dribbled out so I just kind of gave up fighting it and just let what happens happen. Slowly I leak more onto my yoga mat until I’m jogging in a small puddle.

By this point I thought I was finished and I thought I’d be able to make it another 10-15 minutes to the end of my workout without any more accidents as I was already starting to feel chilly.

My body had other plans as I sat down to do a thigh press and a few presses in I peed really hard all over myself. Even though no one else was there I felt super embarrassed and my face felt like it was so red and hot. My accident was now all over my controller and butt was soaked.

I tied a hoodie around my waist to keep the chill away from my legs and despite a few more dribbles I managed to finish for the day.

Sorry if my little story time was a little long and drawn out. I’m not used to posting this stuff in forums 😅

21 minutes ago, Terrafora said:

Hey all,

I don’t normally have genuine accidents but every now and again I do so I thought it’d be fun to share with you.

So I’m in fairly good shape, but I like to make sure I do a little bit of exercise everyday to stay on top of my physical and mental health. Because of this I like to play Ring Fit Adventure fairly regularly.

When I play I put my my all into it so I have a yoga mat down, yoga pants on and I make sure that I’m properly hydrated before starting. It all started off normal running through the worlds and doing the battles but I continue to keep putting away the glasses of water as I’m going for the first 10-15 minutes.

After this point though I start having a problem and leaking a little. Usually I feel when I need to go but apparently this was one of the times I’d drank so much my brain checked out.

I’m just getting into a workout so don’t really want to have an accident so I got to the bathroom before returning to it. I then leak a little again followed by another trip to the bathroom and then again.

By the fourth time my crotch is thoroughly wet and there’s little dark pee stains going down my baby blue yoga pants to my knees where it’s dribbled out so I just kind of gave up fighting it and just let what happens happen. Slowly I leak more onto my yoga mat until I’m jogging in a small puddle.

By this point I thought I was finished and I thought I’d be able to make it another 10-15 minutes to the end of my workout without any more accidents as I was already starting to feel chilly.

My body had other plans as I sat down to do a thigh press and a few presses in I peed really hard all over myself. Even though no one else was there I felt super embarrassed and my face felt like it was so red and hot. My accident was now all over my controller and butt was soaked.

I tied a hoodie around my waist to keep the chill away from my legs and despite a few more dribbles I managed to finish for the day.

Sorry if my little story time was a little long and drawn out. I’m not used to posting this stuff in forums 😅

Definitely sounds scary, though! coming from someone whos used to a genuine accident happening from time to time, waiting that extra minute to do something can be the difference between making it or wetting yourself.

6 minutes ago, IzzyWizzy said:

Definitely sounds scary, though! coming from someone whos used to a genuine accident happening from time to time, waiting that extra minute to do something can be the difference between making it or wetting yourself.

Yeah it’s not great.

I’ve always been pretty lucky with it and been able to get somewhere private or hide the evidence. Stuff like this has made me very aware of how much I drink, especially when I plan to go out.

2 minutes ago, Terrafora said:

Yeah it’s not great.

I’ve always been pretty lucky with it and been able to get somewhere private or hide the evidence. Stuff like this has made me very aware of how much I drink, especially when I plan to go out.

God, i find most of my accidents happen in the summer because of the heat, for reference, i’m easily overheated, so i drink a bunch to counter that, but the problem is that i can’t just stay in one area the whole day then so that i don’t have an accident, it’s honestly terrifying when it happens, but I’m sure you’ll find enjoyment for it at some point, it takes a long time, at least for me, for the accident to turn from shame to even somewhat enjoyable.

5 minutes ago, IzzyWizzy said:

God, i find most of my accidents happen in the summer because of the heat, for reference, i’m easily overheated, so i drink a bunch to counter that, but the problem is that i can’t just stay in one area the whole day then so that i don’t have an accident, it’s honestly terrifying when it happens, but I’m sure you’ll find enjoyment for it at some point, it takes a long time, at least for me, for the accident to turn from shame to even somewhat enjoyable.

Oh don’t worry, I definitely found joy from it. Honestly the embarrassment is huge part of the fun. I just wish you could wipe other people’s memories so it wasn’t such a big problem if it happened in front of someone else.

Oh don’t worry, I definitely found joy from it. Honestly the embarrassment is huge part of the fun. I just wish you could wipe other people’s memories so it wasn’t such a big problem if it happened in front of someone else.

That would be such a good ability, honestly i think it’s just more enjoyable if no one sees, personally i think, the embarrassment is really fun, but it’s the humiliation around others that scares me.

6 minutes ago, IzzyWizzy said:

That would be such a good ability, honestly i think it’s just more enjoyable if no one sees, personally i think, the embarrassment is really fun, but it’s the humiliation around others that scares me.

Yeah I definitely get you on that.

I’d only feel comfortable doing something like this around a partner I really trusted and who I knew for a fact was into it otherwise I’d have to be more cautious around them.

Yeah I definitely get you on that.

I’d only feel comfortable doing something like this around a partner I really trusted and who I knew for a fact was into it otherwise I’d have to be more cautious around them.

Same here, honestly.

Its just that it seems there aren’t many people actually into this sort of stuff in the world, so it leaves us kind of people in a vulnerable position.

1 hour ago, Terrafora said:

Big *blush* here, yes I get you. 

Somehow I really long for a pee accident to happen in public or maybe not so public but in a place where people could see me. I am so unprepared though, I would really not dare to set myself up for a public situation.

But the thought of being helpless and out of control and people can see me... I get the turn-on of that. I have no idea how I would really respond. Run away in panic? Cry with embarrasment? Maybe sexually thrilled? Or maybe that would only come when I am home and safe. It's hard to imagine my own reaction.

1 hour ago, KarenWets said:

Big *blush* here, yes I get you. 

Somehow I really long for a pee accident to happen in public or maybe not so public but in a place where people could see me. I am so unprepared though, I would really not dare to set myself up for a public situation.

But the thought of being helpless and out of control and people can see me... I get the turn-on of that. I have no idea how I would really respond. Run away in panic? Cry with embarrasment? Maybe sexually thrilled? Or maybe that would only come when I am home and safe. It's hard to imagine my own reaction.

And then to have someone to look after you afterwards with cleaning you up and making you feel safe...

I'd love that so much. ❤️

5 minutes ago, Terrafora said:

And then to have someone to look after you afterwards with cleaning you up and making you feel safe...

Yes...totally! I think we have very similar kinks 🙂

For me I would want that person to be either a close (girl)friend or my husband. When you're all embarrassed and feeling humiliated, someone to make you feel safe and comfort you, the type of person that you have no problem if they help you undress in the shower. 

17 minutes ago, Terrafora said:

I resonate with that on a spiritual level, i think it takes the shame away from the whole incident, honestly!

11 minutes ago, KarenWets said:

Yes...totally! I think we have very similar kinks 🙂

For me I would want that person to be either a close (girl)friend or my husband. When you're all embarrassed and feeling humiliated, someone to make you feel safe and comfort you, the type of person that you have no problem if they help you undress in the shower. 

Also really relate to this, i feel like having anyone less than like a really close friend/family member or significant other would sort of take away from the security of it all.