Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

B was the winner! Mia kept the front door unlocked, but went the upstairs bathroom to wait. She actually did have to pee, but she held it in in case, for whatever reason, she'd want to audibly us

"I'll be out in a second!" I called, enamored by the sight of her I was getting on my phone. It was probably torture listening to the faucet run, desperately stuck on the other side of the bathroom do

Absolutely B was the winner!   My hands shot to my crotch, tightly squeezing my leaking privates. I clenched every muscle in the region; my butt, my sphincter, my thighs, everything, str

2 hours ago, Omo luna said:

Is this fanfic gonna have a bladder bulge in it

Absolutely

B was the winner!

My hands shot to my crotch, tightly squeezing my leaking privates. I clenched every muscle in the region; my butt, my sphincter, my thighs, everything, struggling to stop the stream. I’ve never strained my pee muscles like that before. I whined a little, biting my knuckle and squeezing one eye shut in exertion. My peehole burned like crazy, unable to resume retention for a solid ten seconds before I finally stopped urinating in my pants.

“It’s okay…” I replied, holding my breath a little. I forced my hands out of my lap and gripped the sides of my chair. My bladder was still really full, still tightly distending against the waistband of my leggings. My urethra was on fire, aching with exhaustion. I was soaking wet, most of me was freezing, but my crotch and my butt were kind of warm. “J-just an accident…”

Luna was frantically grabbing napkins and throwing them my way, doing her best cleaning job on the table and the floor, too. She was apologizing like crazy.

I squirmed a little in my seat, trying to keep from bouncing around. Although the extreme level of my need to urinate had diminished, my muscles were really tired.

“Mia, I’m so sorry,” she said again, sitting down.

“I told you, it’s okay! Not your fault.”

“What? It definitely was?”

I laughed. “Yeah, totally.”

She hesitated. “I can… go with you to the bathroom, if you wanted to wash up. I don’t know if you avoid them ‘cause you feel unsafe, or ‘cause they’re dirty, or they’re public, but if you wanted me to come I would. We’re in a mall, anyway. We could just pick you up a fresh outfit and you could change into it here! My treat. Plus I’ll get you some more boba.”

I sipped what was left of my tea while she got me another drink. When she came back, she drained hers fairly quickly, eager to check out some of the other stores.

“Man, I gotta pee so bad,” she said, bobbing up and down for a second as she tossed the cup in the trash. My heart skipped a beat.

“I do too. Do you wanna finish mine?” there was about a third of it left. She accepted, finishing it entirely.

We hit a couple of stores. Whenever nobody was looking, I’d let my hand wander over to my crotch and linger there, lightly squeezing. I couldn’t quite tell how close to an accident I still was. I was no longer dying, but I was still having trouble concentrating. It was getting worse, but I was managing it. In one store, Luna came up next to me and whispered “I gotta go bad!” then chuckled, dancing around a little. From that point on, I was thinking less about myself and more laser-focused on how she was moving. She was never still unless her legs were crossed. Pretty often, she’d suddenly tense up and ball her hands into fists, bouncing them off her thighs like a nervous tick. It was worth the personal discomfort if I got to see this beautiful girl struggling to hold it in again.

We were in a bookstore. I was mostly dry by this point, flipping through a book, when she suddenly came up behind me play-punching me. “I have to go so bad!” she said quietly through clenched teeth.

“You okay?”

“Yeah,” she was really fidgety. “What else do you wanna do here?”

That felt like she was asking when we were leaving.

A - Leave now! (Pee soon)

B - Leave soon! (Pee later)

C - Leave later! (Hold it for a long time)

D - Go someplace else! (Hold it for a VERY long time)

• 1 month later...

D was the winner by a hair!

Luna’s nervous little desperate movements were trumping my already questionable moral compass. I couldn’t think of anything I wanted to do more than to watch her struggle to retain a massive amount of liquid, to see her bearing the excruciating discomfort of an overfull bladder.

“I wanna go to the antique store,” I said.

“The antique store?” she echoed, furrowing her eyebrows. “That’s on the other side of town… Why don’t we go tomorrow or something?”

“There’s just something I need to get for my friend’s birthday. We don’t have to be there for long.” I could see disappointment and annoyance on her face. “Are… you gonna be okay?”

“Yeah, fine. Don’t you have to pee, too?”

“Oh, I’m bursting. Come on, let’s hurry!”

I walked as slowly as I could without arousing suspicion. There were a couple of times I noticed Luna’s hand move to her groin for a second, accompanied by a quiet grunt or a wince. She looked adorable. I was so preoccupied with mine and Luna’s urge to urinate that I hadn’t really noticed the mood shift until we got to the car. The walk was completely silent.

“You okay?” I asked her as I turned on the car.

“I have to piss bad,” she mumbled, putting her foot up on my dash to tie her shoes.

“I know, me too. Okay, what if as soon as we got home, one of us took the toilet, and one of us took the sink?”

“If it’s not in my pants by the time we get home, I’ll take the toilet.”

Man, she was definitely mad at me. I worried for a minute that I shouldn’t be pushing it so hard, but pretty soon she was fidgeting and my focus went completely to my peripherals, where I could see her squirming and playing with her waistband.

“God!” Luna repositioned herself so that she was sitting on her foot and cupping her hands over her crotch. “I have to piss so bad,” she complained as she rocked back and forth.

As she said it, I felt a wave of desperation rushing through my urinary system. I squished my thighs together and moved my butt around in the seat, pulling the seatbelt away from my pee baby. “We need a distraction,” I said, turning on the radio. “You can connect to the bluetooth if you want, it’s called… Hey!” I exclaimed suddenly, pointing in the direction of a big banner. “I didn’t know they were doing that today!”

“Me neither,” Luna said, jiggling her legs. “I’ve been wanting a new plant.”

“Let’s go!” I turned my blinker on.

I saw her look at me, then nervously bite her fingernails. She must’ve experienced a wave then because she started squirming badly, scooting around in the seat as I pulled in. As we entered the parking spot, my more shameful demons took over and I practically slammed on the brakes. The liquid inside of me sloshed uncomfortably, but at least I was prepared for it. Luna lurched forward and exclaimed.

“What the fuck, dude?” she said, grabbing at herself and wriggling like crazy.

“What?” I acted oblivious.

“Ugh… I’m gonna go find something for the porch,” she said as she got out of the car, taking off hurriedly.

A - Hurry after her!

B - Do your own thing, meet up with her later.

C - Find somewhere to pee where she won’t find out!

D - Find somewhere to pee, but only let out a little bit.

E - Find the toilets and render them useless somehow (make another video)