Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I don't feel like the this chapter dragged at all, it was just a bit lighter on the omo and the plot makes up for it. I still think it had enough desperation with Michelle barely making it and the saleswoman being desperate. I don't feel like Michelle was greatly embarrassed in this scenario, but I think it was because she was just a bit numb to it at this point as a result of her previous accident. I did like the description of people looking at her in wet pants. I think in a real scenario most people would just stare at her without saying anything just like it's presented here.

I do find it a bit odd that Michelle is a bit excited by the situation given that she is embarrassed for herself and her daughter in addition to feeling bad for her daughter having to go through all this. I think Ashlynn's accident will ruin the progress with her mother. She was already distraught when she had to pull down her pants and pee on the floor in the first chapter. Now, I imagine actually wetting the bed will be several times worse.

First of all, I think this story is terrific and I love your writing.

As for your questions, I didn't find the lack of desperation to be an issue at all. In fact I liked that both chapters were different. The oblique hint at a third character being desperate is a fun little addition.

I feel like Ashlynn would be mad at her mother, maybe not unreasonably, for letting her have the wine. But perhaps if she woke up first she could change quickly and her mom may not even know.

Looking forward to whatever is next!

8 hours ago, orangelion said:

I don't feel like the this chapter dragged at all, it was just a bit lighter on the omo and the plot makes up for it. I still think it had enough desperation with Michelle barely making it and the saleswoman being desperate. I don't feel like Michelle was greatly embarrassed in this scenario, but I think it was because she was just a bit numb to it at this point as a result of her previous accident. I did like the description of people looking at her in wet pants. I think in a real scenario most people would just stare at her without saying anything just like it's presented here.

I do find it a bit odd that Michelle is a bit excited by the situation given that she is embarrassed for herself and her daughter in addition to feeling bad for her daughter having to go through all this. I think Ashlynn's accident will ruin the progress with her mother. She was already distraught when she had to pull down her pants and pee on the floor in the first chapter. Now, I imagine actually wetting the bed will be several times worse.

That's great news, that the chapter didn't drag. I was worried about the lack of desperation. It's hard to lead into a realistic bedwetting scenario with it, I'm glad the story was able to hold its place!

I'm glad too that the aftermath of her standing in her wet jeans was enjoyable without being in the way. I kept coming back to it, so the fact that it was never grating as a reader is a huge positive! I was hoping that her excitement would stem from the simple fact that she wet herself, and not the fact that everyone saw her. But in rereading my work, I can see how you would come to this conclusion. It's not really something I plan on exploring though, so I guess it'll just be a chapter 2 oddity.

5 hours ago, TrailRunner said:

First of all, I think this story is terrific and I love your writing.

As for your questions, I didn't find the lack of desperation to be an issue at all. In fact I liked that both chapters were different. The oblique hint at a third character being desperate is a fun little addition.

I feel like Ashlynn would be mad at her mother, maybe not unreasonably, for letting her have the wine. But perhaps if she woke up first she could change quickly and her mom may not even know.

Looking forward to whatever is next!

I like your writing too! For those who don't know, TrailRunner has a great story here, which you should read too!

It makes me feel better about the chapter, that you and orangelion said that the chapter wasn't hurt by the lack of desperation. And I too like adding little hints that other characters might be desperate. It lets the reader take one home and imagine their own scenario. In this case, wither or not the saleswoman made it.

Would also like to know your thoughts on the idea that Michelle might actually be into omo. Is that, in your opinion, a benefit as an aside, or an unnecessary insinuation on my part?

Thank you both for your feedback!

36 minutes ago, knockonthedoor said:

I was hoping that her excitement would stem from the simple fact that she wet herself, and not the fact that everyone saw her

Sorry, you misunderstood me; I did get that she got excited from wetting herself. What I found odd is that she got excited at all. I would of imagined she was too embarrassed about her accident and too worried about her daughter to get excited, more so her being worried about her daughter.

10 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

It makes me feel better about the chapter, that you and orangelion said that the chapter wasn't hurt by the lack of desperation. And I too like adding little hints that other characters might be desperate. It lets the reader take one home and imagine their own scenario. In this case, wither or not the saleswoman made it.

Would also like to know your thoughts on the idea that Michelle might actually be into omo. Is that, in your opinion, a benefit as an aside, or an unnecessary insinuation on my part?

Thank you both for your feedback!

I guess it sort of depends on how Michelle deals with it. For me personally I'm into omo (obviously) but the context can greatly affect that. Alone at home? Great. But there have been some instances where I didn't get any enjoyment out of it at all at least in the moment.

Just a theory but I feel like finding some sort of silver lining in a really dark embarrassing moment might have been the start of this for some of us here. At least for me I think that's how it happened and with that as my frame of reference that's how I picture Michelle. She's dealt with this issue for a long time and part of her coping mechanism is to take some enjoyment in it. It does feel like part of her story is balancing that with the circumstances of the accident. She wasn't excited or even thinking about that part of her life as she having her accident in the store but as she was changing out in private it crossed her mind. That rang familiar to me. Would it override her worry about her daughter? That's a fair point but that line is probably different for everybody. So I don't find it unnecessary but since it's not central to the story (at least not yet?) I don't feel like it would be obviously missing if it didn't come up each time. 

Edited by TrailRunner (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

I too liked Michelle's situation more. I think it is due to the different setting, and that Michelle leaked and almost voluntary peed on the bed. On the other hand, you wanted Ashlynn to make it and a that it little less exciting.

I think her conversation did come a bit out-the-blue as it was never alluded to before, but it wasn't unexpected. She was going to a different place where she knew no one and she wouldn't have her parents around, so it is understandable. I just imagine that she had those worries in the back of her head and the recent events made them worse.

I do prefer Michelle a bit more than Ashlynn and I think it's due to Michelle having more time in the story so the reader gets to know her a bit more than Ashlynn.

4 hours ago, orangelion said:

I too liked Michelle's situation more. I think it is due to the different setting, and that Michelle leaked and almost voluntary peed on the bed. On the other hand, you wanted Ashlynn to make it and a that it little less exciting.

I think her conversation did come a bit out-the-blue as it was never alluded to before, but it wasn't unexpected. She was going to a different place where she knew no one and she wouldn't have her parents around, so it is understandable. I just imagine that she had those worries in the back of her head and the recent events made them worse.

I do prefer Michelle a bit more than Ashlynn and I think it's due to Michelle having more time in the story so the reader gets to know her a bit more than Ashlynn.

Yeah, I think I botched the delivery of that conversation a little. That being said, I think it was cathartic for the two to have that conversation. Would it have made the scene better if she was caught peeing on the bed by Ashlynn?

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)

A/N: Told you Chapter 4 would be here quicker! As always, there'll be a few questions at the end. Feedback is not only appreciated but encouraged! As this is right now the canonical end of this story, I'll have a personal review at the end. I would love your thoughts as well, as I have a few important questions.

Chapter 4

Comparatively, the rest of the trip was uneventful. Ashlynn had comfortably fallen into a nap, and Michelle focused on the road, though there wasn’t much to look at. She played the license plate game, looking for all the different states. Though with so few cars on the road, finding ones that were unique to the state they were in was enough of a challenge. She liked to wonder where everyone was headed. Would she ever get to meet them? Would they ever have the same struggles she experienced? As the thought crossed her mind, she looked over at Ashlynn, who was soundly sleeping.

It hadn’t taken much for her to get over her fear, and perhaps her obvious desperation was to credit, but Michelle felt proud. It was an odd thing to feel proud of, and yet she did. As Michelle continued to ponder, she figured her pride came in helping her daughter conquer her fear. It could have also stemmed from the fact that what they had done was private. Usually an act left for the shadows, instead, Michelle had opened herself to her daughter, and she hoped, helped her grow. In a way, they had both physically and metaphorically exposed themselves to each other, and that was enough for Michelle to consider the trip a success.

Michelle wondered if her accident had done the same. She certainly remembered Ashlynn’s tears. Her pleas for her mother to stop. And Michelle’s own effort as she felt her panties moistening. It was not an experience she wanted to relive. To be standing in public with hot pee rolling down her legs was not how she pictured herself connecting with her maturing daughter. As the memories came back in the quiet, Michelle was reminded to let her husband know. Sighing, she grabbed her phone and tapped out a text, occasionally looking back up at the road

Honey, I wet the bed again

It wasn’t something Michelle had wanted to type. But her body had forced her, and her husband had to know. She was sure he didn’t want that text either.

A few moments later, her phone buzzed back.

Oh no! You OK? Should probably let Dr. Leibermann know.

The rest of the trip was a success though. He’ll want to know that too. Love you!

Michelle put her phone back down and stretched in her seat. Downing the last bottle of water, she prepared for the final leg of their trip.

Ashlynn fluttered her eyes open. Her face was warm from a combination of both the sun and her hand. Her arm was numb, and she shook it out.

“We there yet?”

“Almost. We just crossed into Massachusetts. We’ll be there in about an hour or so.”

Ashlynn grumbled and rubbed her eyes

“Boy, this looks a little like Georgia, doesn’t it Ash?”

“Um. Not really mom.”

“You don’t think so? With all the farmland and trees? Except everything feels so narrow!”

“But the trees don’t have any of that hanging moss. And the stonewalls?”

“I guess. At least it’s a little unique I guess. But I thought the north had big cities?”

“Well sure, but not everywhere!” Ashlynn waited to pivot the conversation “How long was I asleep?”

Michelle shrugged. “I don’t know. Couple hours?”

Ashlynn nodded, trying to make small talk, but not necessarily interested in the conversation. She felt a dull ache in her bladder, a slight pressure against her genitals. She smiled, remembering her mother’s decisive lesson.

“You know, that was actually kind of fun.”

“What was?”

“I mean I really feel like I can do it now.”

“Oh!...You mean?”

“Uh-huh. You made it less…gross? Maybe more understandable.”

“I think its natural to not want to do that where others could see it, or you. I’m just here to show you how to do it and not get caught.” Michelle smiled

“Yeah…” Ashlynn smiled back. “Do…um…do you have to go again?”

“No. Why do you?”

“Kinda. But I was more hoping-“

“Don’t tell me you want to do that again?” Michelle’s voice rang of shock and disappointment

“Squatting in a bush with your mother isn’t supposed to be fun Ash. It’s just something that had to be done!”

“But at least it was something we shared. I feel like we don’t have anything in common!”

“Everyone pees dear.”

“Yeah but not everyone uses it to conquer a fear! I’m just trying to say that I enjoyed it.”

“You enjoy peeing outside?”

Michelle’s voice was low, she was worried that she had inadvertently uncovered something. First, her thoughts about her own desperation, now, her daughter. It was her turn to fear. Fear that Ashlynn might see this as the height of their bond

“No. I enjoy learning things from you. Its what I have with dad, and honestly, have hardly ever got from you. Until now.”

Her daughter more or less confirmed her fears with words. In a way, Michelle blamed herself.

“Look. I’m glad I taught you something honey but…I-um…I don’t have to go, so….Can you wait?”

“Fine. I know its strange to say mom, but I felt like we really shared something.”

Michelle wanted to agree. She had to agree. But she didn’t want this to be her path to her daughter. She had gotten Ashlynn to open up. But she wondered if it cost her a normal relationship. What was worse still was that Michelle wasn’t telling the whole truth. Their conversation had encouraged her dormant bladder, and their final stop would be one that she’d need to take. The question of whether or not Ashlynn would try to use Michelle’s need for another ‘experience’ plagued the 42 year-old woman’s mind.

#############################

As the farmland and stonewalls gave way to small towns and populated neighborhoods Michelle began to feel more and more of her urine press on her genitals. They were close to their final stop, which was just over twenty minutes from Ashlynn’s college. Still, she unconsciously began to shift her weight from one hip to the other.  Squirming in her seat, she could feel the heat from her tightening muscles. While her need was certainly greater than when Ashlynn asked her last, Michelle did not feel worried about her filling bladder.

By the time Michelle took the car off of the highway, the ache of her bladder had become more acute. She figured it was her time to use the gas station bathroom. She let her daughter know of her intent as they pulled into the filling station.

“Honey, could you fill up the car? Mom’s gonna use the bathroom.”

“Oh…I was gonna go…”

“You can after me. I’ve been waiting for a little while.”

There was a pause as Michelle reached for the handle. Ashlynn grabbed her other wrist.

“Wait. Mom. I know its different. But there has to be another trick. Something that I should know before school.”

“Ash, please don’t ask what I think you’re asking.”

“I am. I’ve been thinking about what you said. About making friends. And…and liking to be around people. And I do, you’re right. If I’m going to be taking trips and doing all the things you did in school, shouldn’t I learn them now?”

“This isn’t right. We should have a regular-“

“Mom, nothing about this trip has been regular.” Ashlynn looked her mother dead in the eyes. The matching brown color of Mother and Daughter meeting. “Please? You said you wish you mother taught you some of this ‘girl stuff’. I don’t want to miss the opportunity.”

Michelle sighed. Her bladder was starting to bother her. She leaned forward, defeated by her own emotions as she sat back down.

“If I show you this, will you at least call us twice a month?”

Ashlynn nodded “I’ll probably call you every day if you want.”

Ashlynn offered her mother the one thing she was hoping for. The reason for the trip. A deal she couldn’t pass up.

“I can’t believe you talked me into this.” Michelle sighed again. “Alright dear. Get two large cups, ones with a wide top. We’ll wait until we get to school.”

Giddy, Ashlynn sprang out of her seat

“Love you Mom!” She called as she made her way into the convenience store

“Love you too baby.”

And that’s the only reason I’m doing this. Michelle thought to herself as she tried to quell her own intrigue.

Ashlynn counted down the minutes. They were back on the road, hurdling towards her new life. In the moment, she basked in the joy of her newfound experience with her mother. Internally, she understood the abnormality of their relationship, but in the end, it got her what she wanted. Ashlynn looked over. Smiling at her still driving Mother. This trip had been what she wanted. She spoke her mind, she got to be honest, and as a bonus, she even found a new skill. Her new life was waiting in front of her. And her teenage angst behind her. She loved her Dad. She loved her Mom. She couldn’t help but beam a glorious smile. She was starting to love her life.

Both Mother and Daughter were nursing a full bladder as they entered campus. Having arrived late due to their travel that day, most of the students were in the dorms or cafeteria. The campus was theirs, minus the cars tightly packed against each other. Carefully, Michelle navigated the sedan down a narrow path, which was normally small for one car. But with both sides of the street housing parked cars, it was a tight fit. Eventually, as they made their way past the dorms, the street opened to a parking lot. The lot was also packed, but not full. Navigating towards the back, Michelle turned the car around and backed into a free space near the back. Spots were free on either side, and both Michelle and Ashlynn had a good view of the walkway that surrounded the parking lot and led back to the dorms. Michelle took a deep breath and exhaled

“Ready?” She looked over at Ashlynn

Her daughter was bouncing in her seat, holding herself. Excitedly, she looked back at her mother

“Yes! Really ready!”

Michelle broke into a nervous laugh.

“I cannot believe you have me doing this.”

“Show me! What do I have to learn?”

“Alright…alright.” Michelle accepted her predicament verbally, yet not quite internally. “So this one is good if you can’t leave the car for whatever reason.” Michelle made a tiered motion with her hands. “Look to squat first. Especially with a friend. But if you have no other option.” She picked up the cup closest to her “These kinds of cups will be your best friend.”

“So always have trash laying around?” Ashlynn joked

“No, of course not!” Michelle laughed nervously again “But anything with a wide mouth. Can’t really aim like a guy can.”

Ashlynn nodded

“And you gotta be around friends you really trust.”

Michelle unbuttoned her jeans and pulled her zipper down. As she wiggled out of her jeans in her seat, she watched Ashlynn do the same instinctively. Both now sat, exposed with their panties and pants wrapped around their ankles. Michelle continued the lesson

“You don’t want to do this while you’re driving of course. But put the cup right about here.”

Michelle lowered the cup with experience. It was just inches away from her awaiting snatch, ready for her to relieve herself. She observed her daughter, who was attempting to emulate her mother.

“No, honey.” Michelle spoke with the gentleness of a correcting mother “scootch your butt up a little more. You’re going to get it all over the seat.”

Ashlynn followed her instruction, angling herself over the edge of her seat. She placed the cup right up against herself.

“Oh no, don’t do that baby. Here. Watch what Mama’s doing.”

Ashlynn peered at her bottomless mother and repositioned the cup to match. Once Michelle saw that her daughter had mirrored her movement, she gave her final instructions

“And make sure you have a good grip-“ A light tapping could be heard. Then a droning splatter as Michelle began to pee into her cup “Because it gets heavy when you pee.”

Soon the same tapping sound could be heard from the other side of the car. Ashlynn had started to fill her cup as well. The sound of urine smacking into the bottom of a cup was replaced with a loud hiss as both women emptied themselves into their respective cups. Michelle’s trimmed bush and experienced snatch outpaced her daughters shaven pussy as the cup began to feel heavy for both. Having drank energy drinks and soda, Ashlynn’s urine was a yellowish liquid that could be mistaken for nothing else, but Michelle had downed mostly water. As a consequence, a clear liquid poured out of her and into the awaiting cup. The car was filled with the auditory sound of both cups filling. It was as if both mother and daughter were pouring drinks for themselves as the liquid reached the top of each respective cup, the noise changing as the volume of each cup was filled with hot pee. Michelle sighed. She finished first.

“Ahh...finished. You good?”

“Just about!” Ashlynn pushed the last out. “What next?”

“Wait ‘till you catch everything.” Michelle pointed at Ashlynn’s dripping slit. “Then be careful and dump it.”

Reaching out of the car window, Michelle emptied her cup onto the ground. Placing it back in the cupholder, she pulled up her panties. A jolt of excitement ran through her as her wet labia connected with her panties. It dared her to give her panties more. Goosebumps. Her nipples hardening slightly, Michelle was taken by a wave of extasy as she pushed. Squeezing and contorting her nearly empty bladder, Michelle strained, attempting to extract more pleasure from her secret desire. That’s when she felt her panties warm slightly. She bit her lip. It was electric.

“Mom?”

Michelle snapped back to reality

“Oh! Um…what?”

“I’m done. Do, do you want this back?” Ashlynn held the empty cup in her hand.

“Uh…no. Just toss it.”

Ashlynn nodded

“You ok? You kind of spaced out there.”

“Yeah…yeah I’m fine Ash. You uh…learn something?”

Ashlynn smiled “Not everyone gets a lesson like that, but it’s a skill I’m glad I learned!”

Michelle smiled back “Well…it wasn’t quite what I was expecting. But you know what honey? I’m really glad you let me take you up here.”

“And I’m glad we got to talk. And I know, not everyone watches their mom pee her pants on a road trip. But that’ll sure be quite the story, right?”

“Ash, you better not tell any of your little friends about that!” Michelle giggled

Ashlynn joined her in a laugh and gave her mom a hug

“I’m just glad it wasn’t me this time!”

This time?”

Ashlynn shrugged “Who knows what’ll happen when we get together again? And besides, you’re cool. You can pee your pants and I’ll still love you!”

Michelle laughed “Yeah, put that on a shirt!”

The two broke the embrace.

“I still  don’t really want to leave, Mom.” Ashlynn’s voice was in a low tone

“Go Ash. This is your time. Where you become the woman you’ll be. It’s going to be fun, and I’m proud of you. I just wish I was there a little more along the way for you. But your dad and I love you very much.”

“Hey maybe we can hangout when I’m back in October?”

“I’d like that.”

As Ashlynn got her things out of the car, Michelle ran a hand over her crotch quickly. Her panties were slightly wet, damp from her excursion. She worried about what had gotten into her. Despite her attempts to bury it, she knew she’d have a long car ride back with just her conscious. She was wishful she’d be able to submerge her desires by the time she got home. Disappointed with herself for her intentionally damp panties, Michelle hoped her daughter had not had the same experience. As she watched Ashlynn take her things up to her dorm, she was unaware that her daughter had also pulled her panties over herself, and had dried into them. The same dampness was calling to Ashlynn. And given her age, she was much more exploratory.

A/N: Did the lack of desperation harm the quality of this story for you? Was the "teaching" angle a decent replacement? I am worried that this is a bit of a weak ending, but I'll explain more in my own thoughts below:

As I explained at the start, this is the reworked ending, and where the original idea finished. Michelle and Ashlynn's relationship is better, and Michelle wishes her daughter off to school. However, as I was writing, I expanded on the "might be into omo" aspect. This gave me an idea for an epilogue. Depending on feedback from you all, I may or may not use it to expand into a new series. So there will be one more, non-canonical chapter, that might become cannon, based on your earnest feedback.

As for the series as a whole, I can't help but feel like I could have done a better job. I usually like to mix up chapters, so its not just a ton of unintentional wetting, but at the same time, I feel like there just wasn't enough. Perhaps I should have added a duel wetting between the two, or have made Ashlynn have an accident in front of Michelle, but at the same time, I wanted to restrict the "original run" to 4 chapters. I also feel like I didn't add enough desperation to each section either, and perhaps both issues are connected. Compounding this is what I feel like is a lackluster chapter 4. No real desperation, a TON of insinuation and a mediocre description of Michelle and Ashlynn filling their cups next to each other. Overall, I like the story, and the dynamic between the two, but I can't help but feel like I made some mistakes in taking this to its full potential as a story.

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)

I thought Michelle teaching Ashlynn one last thing before dropping her off was a fitting ending for the story, even if it wasn't as hot as an alternate ending could have been.

I too think the reason that this story didn't reach it's full potential was due to it's length. We were getting to know two brand new characters in 4 chapters and that limits the amount of omo you can put into it. A way to get around it would be to make the chapters themselves longer, but I'm sure that you wanted to limit the length of each chapter.

I still think it's a good story and I enjoyed reading it.

53 minutes ago, orangelion said:

it wasn't as hot as an alternate ending could have been.

I'm glad the ending at least fit the tone of the rest of the story, what do you would have been a hotter ending? More desperation or omo? 

55 minutes ago, orangelion said:

I too think the reason that this story didn't reach it's full potential was due to it's length. We were getting to know two brand new characters in 4 chapters and that limits the amount of omo you can put into it. A way to get around it would be to make the chapters themselves longer, but I'm sure that you wanted to limit the length of each chapter.

I still think it's a good story and I enjoyed reading it.

I feel like the limit to a chapter in an omo story should be around 5 or 6k words. Then it kind of drags imo. Right now, that's the biggest lesson I learned from "I think my boss needs to pee". So I have been trying to limit the length of each of these sections in that respect.

I'm glad you liked the story! Hopefully the non-cannon ending (as it stands now) will be a good read for you as well!

I think more desperation would have been hotter.

1 hour ago, knockonthedoor said:

I feel like the limit to a chapter in an omo story should be around 5 or 6k words. Then it kind of drags imo

I don't think longer chapters drag at all. I didn't mind the longer chapters in "I think my boss needs to pee", though I can see how it can be a drag to write such long chapters. You do what you like best. Looking forward to reading the epilogue!

While I don't think this unrealistic relationship ruins the characters, it does seem pretty weird to me and I didn't enjoy this chapter as much. However, it may be because I'm not a big wetting fan. I don't think it undermines the original 4 chapters though, as their relationship is still getting stronger.

I'd like to think that Dr. Snyder made it, though perhaps she leaked a little.