Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What scenarios do you want to be in when peeing but too nervous

21 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Mine would be very simple: a party at my house with copious drinks but the only bathroom is locked so everyone assumes there’s someone in it permanently! The party would need to be busy enough that no-one figured out there was t actually anyone in there though. The more people drink the more desperate they all get and the less inhibited they feel about talking about it and showing it so by the end of the evening it’s all everyone is talking about and everyone is squirming, holding themselves and fidgeting openly. 

of course in real life I could never actually do this. 

I volunteer to be part of this party, but only if you're more desperate than I am at the end of the party 😉

Not really safe with corona, but I've always wanted to wet in the middle of a big crowd. Could be a festival, could be a crowded crosswalk, could be a busy store. I just wanna be completely surrounded by people on all sides. Holding my crotch and dancing around with dozens of strangers around until I can't hold it anymore. A hissing sound, warm wettness on my pussy, and the loud splashing with all eyes on me, then having to walk of shame away while soaked. 

Guest DesperateDiapy

Just wanted to start by saying this is a really good question.

For me, I love running on hiking trails. I'd love to just be running along where you have to take bit steps while desperate and just the added pressure makes me give in and wet myself while still running on a hot day. The pee would be so nice as it cools down and cools me off. I wouldn't do this as I don't others to see the aftermath. I'd also like to try it in diapers, but I'm worried it'd leak or that they'd notice the diaper.

I'd also love to be desperate as head in an elevator. Right after running in on the bottom, pushing the button for a very high floor, I'd back up and get to the back of the elevator like I'd normally do. Right as the doors close, the pee would leak and I'd just flood my pants on accident with time to spare until I got off so I could revel in the moment. Of course, once again, I don't want anyone to be seen with the aftermath when getting/after getting off. Worse would be the elevator stopping before I got to my floor and then someone else getting on, especially mid pee. More importantly, I'd hate to make someone else clean it and/or make others have to ride in an elevator that has pee in it. I'd also like to just purposefully wet myself in diapers, but I'd be too scared it would leak.

Bonus that experience would be girlfriend/wife trying to help coax me as I struggle to hold the pee and then comforting me after I did pee. That, or both of us having the same accident with me starting to wet right before she started.

Something I've somewhat been recently into (may be another phase, still not sure yet) is have her take my penis in her mouth and just drink all my pee as I can't hold any longer. Of course it would basicallly just water as she would've made me drink and ton of water before hand to make me desperate on purpose. The whole plan would be to lead me around places while holding until I finally can't hold anymore so we go home, get in to the elevator to our apartment, and then as the doors close, she kneels down in front of me, unzips my pants, takes my penis into her mouth and says "pee for me". I'd release as it she keeps the tip in her mout the whole time, drinking like a straw, taking every last drop and not leaking a bit. She'd then zip me back up, stand up, and we'd go on like nothing ever happened.

I'd also love to just walk out into my secluded back yard naked and just pee. Just being that free to walk around naked without anyone seeing and pee and do what I want would be amazing. I'd also like to try this is the rain, and along with wetting myself in the rain with regular clothes on. Would just make it easier to clean up if I did it at home instead of out in public and risk someone else smelling it.

Edited by DesperateDiapy
Added something I forgot to add. (see edit history)
Guest DesperateDiapy
On 5/3/2022 at 2:07 PM, John said:

This is a really random idea, but a few years back I saw funny images of people about to use bathrooms that had one-way windows in big cities. So there would be a bathroom where you can see hundreds of people walking on the street right outside, but they can't see you. That would be so nervewracking to pee in lol.

Oh my gosh, I've actually love this.

Guest DesperateDiapy
On 5/4/2022 at 12:40 PM, Bad Vendetta said:

I've wanted to pee a pair of tight jeans during a skydive, on the freefall part, or even after I've pulled the chute. Makes me wonder if the pee droplets would continue falling with me or get blown away, in another direction. Unfortunately this is something I'll likely never find out.

Sadly can't seem to find the video, but I saw a video a while back of a someone peeing while skydiving. It just grew a wet patch in front and you'd see the droplets roll off them and then get flung behind them.

On 5/5/2022 at 6:26 AM, OmegaButtercup said:

Not really safe with corona, but I've always wanted to wet in the middle of a big crowd. Could be a festival, could be a crowded crosswalk, could be a busy store. I just wanna be completely surrounded by people on all sides. Holding my crotch and dancing around with dozens of strangers around until I can't hold it anymore. A hissing sound, warm wettness on my pussy, and the loud splashing with all eyes on me, then having to walk of shame away while soaked. 

You are a brave woman lol but thats awesome

On 5/3/2022 at 11:32 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

Mine would be very simple: a party at my house with copious drinks but the only bathroom is locked so everyone assumes there’s someone in it permanently! The party would need to be busy enough that no-one figured out there was t actually anyone in there though. The more people drink the more desperate they all get and the less inhibited they feel about talking about it and showing it so by the end of the evening it’s all everyone is talking about and everyone is squirming, holding themselves and fidgeting openly. 

of course in real life I could never actually do this. 

Can I be invited to this party?

Mainly scenarios that would require a second person, on account of being too fetish-shy to reveal that I love wetting myself to anyone I know in real life.

First, I'd love to be tickled into wetting myself.

Second, I'd love a bondage-induced wetting.

Ones that wouldn't involve partners:

Trying to hold it all day. (I've only really leaked on rapid hydration)

Wetting the bed. Either seeing if I can make myself pee while asleep, or just peeing while laying in bed. (Because I couldn't get waterproof mattress protectors before but now I can)

I'd really like to be bursting and then have someone hug me and push everything out of me so I essentially end up wetting myself and possibly get a little on them. Would love the combination of comfort from a hug but distress/embarassment from loosing control of my bladder.

Sadly this one needs another person IRL that is also willing to participate and knows what'll happen. Involving an unaware person would be unethical in my eyes.

9 hours ago, FoxyFun said:

I'd really like to be bursting and then have someone hug me and push everything out of me so I essentially end up wetting myself and possibly get a little on them. Would love the combination of comfort from a hug but distress/embarassment from loosing control of my bladder.

Sadly this one needs another person IRL that is also willing to participate and knows what'll happen. Involving an unaware person would be unethical in my eyes.

I would love this!

Any of them? Lol. I'm a control freak with kinks that involve me giving up control, go figure. Like, I'm afraid to even think about them too much.

But the few times I've been able to fight past that anxiety and truly think about it is the idea of getting stuck in traffic; so, I wouldn't have been doing a hold on purpose, but maybe really needed to go and thought that because location A wasn't that far from location B, I could hold it. And then unexpected traffic. Especially if it's not because of rush hour. Like, if there's an event going on or a celebrity in town etc. In these scenarios (though less likely) I usually imagine myself sitting on someone's lap due to limited space in the car (not safe, shouldn't do, but this is a fantasy after all) and having to go super bad and my squirming around is getting them hot or they wonder why I'm squirming around so much and they are turned on when they realize why. I'm very afraid of people getting mad at me so I feel like they'd have less of an excuse to get mad at me in this case? So I guess for me it has to involve some kind of unexpected involuntary obstacle? lol. (Actually if anyone can think of any others like this please let me know lmao).

But if it's for someone else wetting? Any situation is cool with me as long as it's not causing them too much distress. So, probably not while they're giving a huge speech or something but maybe at concert where it's dark and they just lost track of time and forgot so they are little embarrassed and I can help them feel better. (To this end, I love the idea of someone being less embarrassed because it's a kink for me? But idk how realistic that is lol).

On 4/1/2022 at 8:43 AM, softwet said:

I'll preface this by saying I'm a rock climber and I usually climb indoors or do shorter outdoor climbs. But my biggest fantasy involves doing a longer outdoor climb that involves several days on the cliff and sleeping in a tent hanging off the rocks. If you have to pee you either pee right on the wall or in a bottle in your tent. I'd love to climb while desperate and have to either hold it until I can set up my tent or be forced to expose myself on the wall and pee in the open. 

Haha I'm pretty scared of heights, so if I already had to pee, I'd probably just end up peeing on myself in fear.