female Favorite video game

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) 2. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2

Why this is marked as "female"? Anyway. My recomendation for RPG games is: Dragon Age: Origins.

Oh here we go! So here's some of my favorites... Number One Of All Time: The Mass Effect Trilogy(how did you guys guess I was gonna say this one? lol) The Dragon Age franchise The

I feel as though the graphics aren't good anymore too. And the overall game play seems far out there. It is almost 20 years later and still the old Battlefront 2 game seems better too. I feel things are getting too real for me with the new video games. Whatever happened to good old fashioned video games. For me it was 1998 to 2007.  What about you? And not only that but many of the games seem stupid.

What are your thought about need for speed hot pursuit 2?

2 hours ago, Uroguy said:

I feel as though the graphics aren't good anymore too. And the overall game play seems far out there. It is almost 20 years later and still the old Battlefront 2 game seems better too. I feel things are getting too real for me with the new video games. Whatever happened to good old fashioned video games. For me it was 1998 to 2007.  What about you? And not only that but many of the games seem stupid.

What are your thought about need for speed hot pursuit 2?

I didn’t start collecting video games until 10 years ago and I grew up with Sega Genesis and bought it again and I had memories with it. I had a nostalgic feeling of replaying the games for that system. I collect almost every system that was made except the expensive ones and the systems that I don’t have. It’s been a while since I played Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, I have to buy it and replay it. 

My favorite game ever is an easy one, it's Mega Man X by a long shot. Short length, just the right difficulty, controls perfectly, excellent visuals and sound, and a high level of polish. Even though its remake, Maverick Hunter X on the PSP, is a marked step lower, it's still very much recommended because its base is still fantastic and it still ended up great. But really, outside of Mega Man & Bass, Mega Man X6, or a lot of the side games and spinoffs (the DOS games, the Game Gear game), you can't really go wrong with any Mega Man game.

The rest of my Top 10 is as follows, in no real particular order-Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, GoldenEye 007 (Wii), Sonic Colors, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (that remake will come eventually), Iji, and Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective.

A very tough question for me to answer. It comes down to three games for me. Cave Story, Spore, and Fossil Fighters Champions. I adore all three of them and they’re all so wildly different. If I absolutely had to pick one, I realistically couldn’t but Spore because of the sheer amount of potential in the creature and vehicle editors alone.

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2022 at 7:23 PM, Codedog92 said:

What is everyone’s favorite video game either if it’s retro or current gen systems. I’m looking for something new to play.

MEGAMAN X!!! a futuristic styled terminator game, where these living robots called Reploids protect humans from these maverick robots made by the evil scientist Dr Wily, who we later find out made a zombie virus that makes robots go CRAZY! So it's up to Megaman X and Zero, and Zero later turns into a zombie, to stop them! The virus in future games evolves to possess humans as well! 

• 2 weeks later...

My list of games for your perusal.

Toejam & Earl 

In this game you play as one of two alien creatures who have crash landed on earth. You have to collect pieces of your spaceship to get back to your home planet.

Originally built for the Mega-drive/Genesis console, but you can find emulated versions for PC. Plays as either 1 or 2 player and on PC as a network game.

For a car racing game, I don't think you can beat NFS Underground 2.

Now here on this forum I can't believe nobody has mentioned

TheSims

A top down view God game where you can literally deprive your characters from using the toilet and watch them pee dance and wet themselves.

1 hour ago, TheLoneRange said:

My list of games for your perusal.

Toejam & Earl 

In this game you play as one of two alien creatures who have crash landed on earth. You have to collect pieces of your spaceship to get back to your home planet.

Originally built for the Mega-drive/Genesis console, but you can find emulated versions for PC. Plays as either 1 or 2 player and on PC as a network game.

For a car racing game, I don't think you can beat NFS Underground 2.

Now here on this forum I can't believe nobody has mentioned

TheSims

A top down view God game where you can literally deprive your characters from using the toilet and watch them pee dance and wet themselves.

I love Toejam and Earl, and also the sims is my all time game I played the original game, the second one, the third game not so much and the 4th one I play a lot of it

• 4 weeks later...

I really like a few older titles, like super metroid, DK country and earthbound for the SNES, MK8 is also really fun, and a lot of switch titles, like ACNH, Kirby and the forgotten land and NMH3 have been really good too, my favourite era is probably gamecube, with titles like pokemon colosseum and XD GoD, pikmin 1 and 2, also like the GTA series, my personal favourite being 4