Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Favorite video game

Just now, Whatup69 said:

@Hedonist Please tell us more about disco elysium. Id never heard of it before either. 

@Codedog92 Hey if your coworker has another garage sale like that tell them im interested. Lol. You scored big on that one. My problem is too many people figured out what ebay is so now they want retail and above prices for everything vintage gaming. Shoot when i was still a kid i thought 4 dollars for zelda a link to the past for snes was too much. Ended up buying it for 20 later in life. Lol. 

I bought most of the games that he has but he does have a Saturn game In the Hunt but he looked on Ebay and he wants $100 for it 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) 2. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2

Why this is marked as "female"? Anyway. My recomendation for RPG games is: Dragon Age: Origins.

Oh here we go! So here's some of my favorites... Number One Of All Time: The Mass Effect Trilogy(how did you guys guess I was gonna say this one? lol) The Dragon Age franchise The

44 minutes ago, Codedog92 said:

Is it for PC I don’t own a PC sadly 

You're in luck. It's for PS4 and XBOX. 

44 minutes ago, Whatup69 said:

@Hedonist Please tell us more about disco elysium. Id never heard of it before either. 

The reptilian part of your brain speaks to you in the darkness of your dreams. You fight against its quarreling to try and wake you up, but you're in intense pain and don't want to. Finally, you open your eyes and they focus. You're in a trashed hotel room. Must've been a crazy alcohol and drug induced ruckus of a night. You get your shit together and head down to the lobby. Manager hates your guts. It seems like everyone hates you. 

Then you realize that you're a cop investigating a murder. Man was hung in a tree three days back. No leads. Nothing. In fact, you've been so fucked up, you haven't even started anything yet. 

That's how it begins. I won't spoil any more of it. 

Edited by Hedonist (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, Hedonist said:

You're in luck. It's for PS4 and XBOX. 

The reptilian part of your brain speaks to you in the darkness of your dreams. You fight against its quarreling to try and wake you up, but you're in intense pain and don't want to. Finally, you open your eyes and they focus. You're in a trashed hotel room. Must've been a crazy alcohol and drug induced ruckus of a night. You get your shit together and head down to the lobby. Manager hates your guts. It seems like everyone hates you. 

Then you realize that you're a cop investigating a murder. Man was hung in a tree three days back. No leads. Nothing. In fact, you've been so fucked up, you haven't even started anything yet. 

That's how it starts. I won't spoil anymore of it. 

Nice 

13 minutes ago, Hedonist said:

Anyway, the systems that I have is an NES, a Sega CD/32X (my love), a Playstation Classic modded with AutoBleem and Retroarch, and last but not least, a PS4. 

I like talking games. 

I can't say enough. Disco Elysium really caught me off guard. It's exceptional. 

I’ll keep my eye for it

On 3/31/2022 at 3:21 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

Definitely Last of Us 2 for me, that game blew me away and I was still thinking about it for weeks after finishing it.  

The beginning is still a slap in the face to anyone who played the first game joel was smarter than that(it makes thing feel really contrived), as far as antagonists go David (dude just had that cult of personality) was a far more compelling one compared to abby, abby needed a LOT of character building and I have a hard time saying she was likeable even then. 

4 hours ago, simoneenomis said:

The beginning is still a slap in the face to anyone who played the first game joel was smarter than that(it makes thing feel really contrived), as far as antagonists go David (dude just had that cult of personality) was a far more compelling one compared to abby, abby needed a LOT of character building and I have a hard time saying she was likeable even then. 

I haven’t played the second one yet

6 hours ago, simoneenomis said:

Strongly disagree, didn't feel like a slap in the face to me at all and I found Abby extremely compelling with more then enough character building for me, I found her plenty likable in spite of her actions.

1 hour ago, Codedog92 said:

I haven’t played the second one yet

I think you totally should.

1 hour ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Strongly disagree, didn't feel like a slap in the face to me at all and I found Abby extremely compelling with more then enough character building for me, I found her plenty likable in spite of her actions.

I think you totally should.

I have to complete the first one and then I’ll jump on it

12 minutes ago, Mariner62 said:

I've gone back to Rock Band.  When I feel the urgency increasing, I make a set list, grab a couple bottles of water, and see how long I can play before the inevitable wetting occurs.  After the initial wetting, it seems to be about 1 to 1 1/2 hours between each wetting.

I’m terrible at those games

• 5 weeks later...
Guest AromaticPee

Is it wrong to say I like Kirby? Because I like Kirby. He's the reason I like the color pink. Kirby is pretty cute, very awesome, and even the source of some of my fantasies...

My first and favorite game in that franchise that I remember playing was Super Star Ultra for the DS. It showed me the ropes to mainline Kirby games, it was a definite step-up from the original Super Star (which I hadn't played or heard of back then), and I get plenty of nostalgia from just looking at the cartridge! THAT is what a favorite game should be, and THAT'S why I treasure Kirby Super Star Ultra.

DON'T JUDGE ME. Please.

On 5/9/2022 at 5:55 PM, AromaticPee said:

Is it wrong to say I like Kirby? Because I like Kirby. He's the reason I like the color pink. Kirby is pretty cute, very awesome, and even the source of some of my fantasies...

My first and favorite game in that franchise that I remember playing was Super Star Ultra for the DS. It showed me the ropes to mainline Kirby games, it was a definite step-up from the original Super Star (which I hadn't played or heard of back then), and I get plenty of nostalgia from just looking at the cartridge! THAT is what a favorite game should be, and THAT'S why I treasure Kirby Super Star Ultra.

DON'T JUDGE ME. Please.

No judgement here, I liked that game as well.

• 3 weeks later...

The original Star Wars: Dark Forces. I played it nonstop, over and over, and when people started making their own levels I did THAT! The sequels are great, too, but I've never played Jedi Knight, the first sequel, because it was only for Windows computers at the time. But I hear you can get it on something called Valve, and for a long time now! Needless to say, that just jumped high up my priority list.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
39 minutes ago, trekkie said:

The original Star Wars: Dark Forces. I played it nonstop, over and over, and when people started making their own levels I did THAT! The sequels are great, too, but I've never played Jedi Knight, the first sequel, because it was only for Windows computers at the time. But I hear you can get it on something called Valve, and for a long time now! Needless to say, that just jumped high up my priority list.

I think I remember that game because my brother used to play it