Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hello I have completed @Downjacket's request! i hope this jacket is adequately puffy and floofy (there is an alt in my other gallery for this one too)   --- I hope

hello, i have new art! this time it is @Flakker88's request! the material of her suit was tricky to draw, but I think I did alright! (there is also a alt of this in the other gallery)

oh god what happened to the thread hello everyone~ I have finally finished the next ( @FetishNoob's) request!    I'm glad to have finally finished another request! When I ini

Posted Images

Hello! I have finally completed @Hetaliafan's request!

Request9alt.thumb.png.b387e50926a28a05ab44d847111a244d.png

I've decided that instead of doing lineart for requests, I'm just going to be using sketch lines (like in this picture and my recent Leia pic). Not having to do the clean lineart saves a lot of time and still looks pretty good. Hope that's okay!

Though in this pic, I did put a lot of effort into the lighting/shading.  It was something I've been wanting to practice more, and I just sorta ended up doing it with this pic randomly. I also plan on experimenting with different stuff for future requests, but please don't expect this level of detail for every pic~

There is a messing version of this pic in the appropriate gallery.

---

Look forward to the next one!~

Current Queue: Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys,  dm request, FetishNoob, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo, Kay1997, Flakker88, Rune Vesgina, Legends34, Ms. Tito, Bob420, WattaSim, RMTB, Goodnites98

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, pogbernard said:

Hello, I have finished @Codedog92's request!

Request10.thumb.png.0ebfd60014c646e4f7f2d54c880beb4b.png

This pic is kinda like Request 8 in that the style of the requested character differed quite a bit from how I usually draw. Still, I tried my best and ended with something I think works well enough. I also tried a new way of drawing pee (I basically just made it less yellow~).

Things are much busier nowadays, but the simpler sketch lines have helped me to continue making these requests within a relatively timely manner. I'll be posting the next picture soon, so look forward to that!

---

Current Queue: Alex62, I love tomboys,  dm request, FetishNoob, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo, Kay1997, Flakker88, Rune Vesgina, Legends34, Ms. Tito, Bob420, WattaSim, RMTB, Goodnites98

Thanks I appreciate it man

8 hours ago, pogbernard said:

Hello! Here is @Alex62's request!

Request11alt.thumb.png.9b1ae75cf4ed608aabfeb8d7fc38499d.png

I got the urge to try more lighting stuff again. I feel like I was able to learn a lot, plus It was also pretty fun to do!

I hope it looks cool~

--

Look forward to the next one~

Current Queue: I love tomboys,  dm request, FetishNoob, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo, Kay1997, Flakker88, Rune Vesgina, Legends34, Ms. Tito, Bob420, WattaSim, RMTB, Goodnites98

Thank you! I love it!

7 hours ago, Notjing said:

hey, can you do princess daisy wetting at the balls? 

7 hours ago, Omorashi100 said:

Hey you think you can do Marge Simpson Francesca Terwilliger and Ms Cantwell holding their crotches.

Unfortunately, the original post about the status of this thread has been a bit buried by now, so I'll re-post it here:

On 7/2/2022 at 7:48 PM, pogbernard said:

Hello! I don't have any art this time around, but I decided to make an update post regarding requests. Frankly, I have a lot of them, much more than I ever expected! So what I plan on doing is holding off on taking new requests until I complete the ones I currently have. I appreciate all of the requests so far, and I feel it only makes sense to focus on the ones I have rather than to endlessly accept more. With that being said, let me address the last few requests and then I will post the updated queue!

Even once I finish these requests, I can't guarantee that I'll be taking additional/second requests.  I'm fine with people continuing to  leave suggestions for things they wanna see, but please keep in mind that I may not do them. My priority right now is completing the current requests. Once I'm done with them, I will work on some personal projects/animations/commissions/suggestions I like. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from!

I'll see if I can find a way to change the title of the thread to reflect all of this too.

• The title was changed to very cool art thread
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pogbernard said:

Hello, here is @I love tomboys' request!

Request12alt.thumb.png.014049d4a758f37fd9696ae1f72dc145.png

I really enjoyed making this one, and I think it turned out nicely~

There is also a messing version that I will be posting in the appropriate gallery if you are interested.

--

Slowly but surely, I'll keep getting these requests done~

Thank you so much. I wish there was more Chiaki omorashi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, pogbernard said:

oh my... it's been much longer than I would have liked... 

And unfortunately I still don't have another request finished... sorry!

However, I did do another fanart piece, this time of Maple from the omorashi RPG NoMaKo!

MapleLewdsome.thumb.png.39757c8cc8eaedd64d7cb6ae638e7f0e.png

to be honest, it's been a bit difficult juggling irl responsibilities and burnout, but I still very much intend on completing the requests! Thank you all for your patience~

Keep up your work, and remember to relax ocassionally!