Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hello I have completed @Downjacket's request! i hope this jacket is adequately puffy and floofy (there is an alt in my other gallery for this one too)   --- I hope

hello, i have new art! this time it is @Flakker88's request! the material of her suit was tricky to draw, but I think I did alright! (there is also a alt of this in the other gallery)

oh god what happened to the thread hello everyone~ I have finally finished the next ( @FetishNoob's) request!    I'm glad to have finally finished another request! When I ini

Posted Images

I caught this pretty early so I might aswell put in a request! Think you could draw this lady? It's my wife's ( @MissQueenShi ) OC!

 

570F6FC2-61E8-40BE-8618-F51190C3A2B4.thumb.png.206a8a8fa1c0706b43921d2c83494431.png

 

She'd have that little heart shaped thing on her crotch removed, exposing her pussy, and she'd be playing with a wand (the sex toy) with a full bladder, leaking a spurt as her eyes roll back and she drools a bit from overstimulation.

 

Is that ok? 😮

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Tentacool said:

I caught this pretty early so I might aswell put in a request! Think you could draw this lady? It's my wife's ( @MissQueenShi ) OC!

 

570F6FC2-61E8-40BE-8618-F51190C3A2B4.thumb.png.206a8a8fa1c0706b43921d2c83494431.png

 

She'd have that little heart shaped thing on her crotch removed, exposing her pussy, and she'd be playing with a wand (the sex toy) with a full bladder, leaking a spurt as her eyes roll back and she drools a bit from overstimulation.

 

Is that ok? 😮

It's totally ok!

I really like the design of the character, and I think the scenario would be fun to draw. It's been a while since I've drawn something so... spicy~ I'll put it in the queue!

Thanks for the request!

Edited by pogbernard
t h e (see edit history)
Link to comment

could I be asking for Jennifer (your oc) in front of the toilet in her bathroom desperately trying to unzip her jeans? she'd be holding on for so long she'd have a bladder bulge poking out and the button on her jeans open to make room for the bulge bladder.

I imagined the way she got into that been like she trying to wear one of those super tight jeans for a shopping trip and when trying to use the bathroom she found the zipper was stuck, so she had to held it until home, on the way she undid the button on her jeans as it was crushing her ever-expanding bulge in her abdomen lol

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Breepee said:

Could I request one of either Ashley Costello desperate and then wetting in red panties? Or Maja Shining desperate and wetting in grey panties?? 

Unfortunately, drawings of real people (whether they are celebrities/characters from live action properties) is also something I will not be drawing. 

If you have any requests for fictional characters, however, I would be more than happy to hear them!

 

1 hour ago, AkenoSama said:

could I be asking for Jennifer (your oc) in front of the toilet in her bathroom desperately trying to unzip her jeans? she'd be holding on for so long she'd have a bladder bulge poking out and the button on her jeans open to make room for the bulge bladder.

I imagined the way she got into that been like she trying to wear one of those super tight jeans for a shopping trip and when trying to use the bathroom she found the zipper was stuck, so she had to held it until home, on the way she undid the button on her jeans as it was crushing her ever-expanding bulge in her abdomen lol

How could I say no to this?~ 

I'll add it to the queue!

 

1 hour ago, Omorashi100 said:

So how many people can I include for a request?

For a single request? I'm going to say three characters at most. However, if the characters have very detailed designs, I might lower that number. I'll let you know how many I'd be willing to draw based on your request.

That said, I am open to doing multiple requests. Just know that consecutive requests will have a lower priority compared to new ones.

 

Thank you all for the requests! I'm glad to see the thread is well-received!~

Link to comment

Could I suggest one of 2B from NieR Automata wetting herself? I’d prefer if her skirt was on but moved slightly so her leotard is mostly visible so you can see how wet it is. If you don’t like that character, what about something of the Emerald Herald from Dark Souls 2 instead?
Sorry if these are strange requests.

Edited by Spectre Jester
Typo (see edit history)
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Omorashi100 said:

In that case I have three characters that I want holding their crotches next to the bathroom and these characters are.

Frankie Foster image.png.a604d2b8d254c64a5af3c32f6dc33841.png Kaisa the Librarian image.jpeg.8f019c6ff670acc9489ba94ac68c8f69.jpeg and Android 18 image.jpeg.271014d27e9a6d36a14365e0cdafb917.jpeg

Sure thing! I'll add them to the queue as well.

 

--

As it stands, I have a picture I will be releasing next week, and then I will be attempting to complete requests in the order I received them.

Currently the queue is: Two dm requests, Tentacool, (Breepee?), AkenoSama, and then Omorashi100

(I'm honestly shocked that this many people want to see me draw something! Thank you again!~)

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, pogbernard said:

Sure thing! I'll add them to the queue as well.

 

--

As it stands, I have a picture I will be releasing next week, and then I will be attempting to complete requests in the order I received them.

Currently the queue is: Two dm requests, Tentacool, (Breepee?), AkenoSama, and then Omorashi100

(I'm honestly shocked that this many people want to see me draw something! Thank you again!~)

Thanks.

Link to comment

Just wanted to make a quick comment since it seems that there were some requests that didn't appear in the thread until now ( I guess the comments were just recently approved)

 

On 3/30/2022 at 3:27 AM, AJA said:

Can I request Kagura Mikazuchi from Fairy Tail desperate to pee, but trying her best not to show it as she barely makes it to the toilet on time. 

You sure can~

 

On 3/30/2022 at 11:06 AM, Spectre Jester said:

Could I suggest one of 2B from NieR Automata wetting herself? I’d prefer if her skirt was on but moved slightly so her leotard is mostly visible so you can see how wet it is. If you don’t like that character, what about something of the Emerald Herald from Dark Souls 2 instead?
Sorry if these are strange requests.

2B sounds good to me!

 

On 3/30/2022 at 11:51 PM, Will88 said:

Nice - my usual request to see struggling to hold it

 

spacer.png

Thanks 🙂

 

Added to the queue

 

--

To follow the system of doing requests chronologically, I'll be adjusting the queue to account for the time the original comments were made.

So the queue is: 2 dm requests, Tentacool, (Breepee?), AJA, AkenoSama, Omorashi100, Spectre Jester, Will88

Thanks again for the requests!

I promise my next post will include a picture! I'm making better progress than expected, so hopefully I'll be posting my aforementioned drawing this weekend and the first request some time next week. Look forward to it!

Edited by pogbernard (see edit history)
Link to comment
3 hours ago, DsGSilver said:

That's exceptional. A female knight having an accident out of fear is as good as it gets.

The messing variant is also very good.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had a lot of fun with it, and I honestly kinda want to do more stuff like this in the future. I liked drawing the armor and filling in the details was satisfying. I have some more ideas, but I'm not sure when/if they'll ever come to fruition. 

(also, your work is really good and was one of the many inspirations for this pic)

 

2 hours ago, Hetaliafan said:

Could you please draw joker from persona 5 relieving himself in his pants with the bulge in the seat of his pants lifting up the tails of his tailcoat

I can try! I should warn you though that I don't really have any experience drawing male characters. I hope that's okay!

 

2 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

Could you please do one of Francine Smith from American dad wetting herself please show her wet panties  

4908DC85-AC77-4672-81E4-A1F8817F5F84.png

Sure~

 

1 hour ago, Alex62 said:

Will you do male omo drawings? If so can you please draw him wetting. 
89612CBE-CE48-4D54-AA4C-B8DB2DAA703C.thumb.jpeg.85f47563370c0fa8fc93c47a8ebd2acc.jpeg

As mentioned above, I am open to drawing male characters, but I can't promise perfection!

Though, if you don't mind me asking, I would like to know where this character is from. I wouldn't want to draw somebody's OC without their permission/consent.

 

--

And so, I will now update the queue. The queue is beginning to get rather large, so while I will keep taking requests, please keep in mind it might take a while for me to get through them all.

Current Queue: 2 dm requests, Tentacool, (Breepee?), AJA, AkenoSama, Omorashi100, Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62

Edited by pogbernard (see edit history)
Link to comment
8 hours ago, pogbernard said:

 

I can try! I should warn you though that I don't really have any experience drawing male characters. I hope that's okay

 

As mentioned above, I am open to drawing male characters, but I can't promise perfection!

Though, if you don't mind me asking, I would like to know where this character is from. I wouldn't want to draw somebody's OC without their permission/consent.

 

--

And so, I will now update the queue. The queue is beginning to get rather large, so while I will keep taking requests, please keep in mind it might take a while for me to get through them all.

Current Queue: 2 dm requests, Tentacool, (Breepee?), AJA, AkenoSama, Omorashi100, Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62

That’s fine I just ask to try your best! He’s from a popular book series, is that okay? 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...