Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hello I have completed @Downjacket's request! i hope this jacket is adequately puffy and floofy (there is an alt in my other gallery for this one too)   --- I hope

hello, i have new art! this time it is @Flakker88's request! the material of her suit was tricky to draw, but I think I did alright! (there is also a alt of this in the other gallery)

oh god what happened to the thread hello everyone~ I have finally finished the next ( @FetishNoob's) request!    I'm glad to have finally finished another request! When I ini

Posted Images

Hello! Just wanted to make a quick post to both shoutout my new animation thread (which currently has an animation in it) as well as to update the queue.

First off, here's the new thread:

This is where I posted the commission I had been talking about recently! 

And here is the updated queue!:

Current Queue: Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys,  dm request, FetishNoob, Peemaster360, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo, Kay1997, Flakker88, Rune Vesgina, Legends34, dm request

I will continue to work on the requests!~

Hello. I have completed @Will88's request:

Request8alt.thumb.png.6382da0e7bfde29f6da54a606b75fa21.png

I've been a bit preoccupied irl lately, so progress might be slow for the near future. I'm also attempting to adjust to a new drawing setup/program, so I ask that you bear with me a little bit while I switch over. I'll still try to get things done as soon as I can!

--

I just realized I never officially addressed Rune Vesgina and Legend34's requests, so I'll just confirm that I will be doing those!

On 6/25/2022 at 6:15 PM, Thewetboi said:

Request! 

Someone messing there pants

That's a very... general request. I do have an album in the gallery section that contains all of my already-made messing pictures which you can find through my profile or through the button at the top of the site. As it stands, your request will be fulfilled by any of those pictures or by other pictures I will be releasing in the future. In fact, my most recent picture has a messing version.

If you have anything a little more specific (scenario, character, anything really) then I would be happy to work on something for you.

Oh, and there would also need to be a peeing version. I'm fine with doing messing, but I primarily draw wetting/peeing and I need something to post to this thread after all~

20 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I got a request! 

Three girls (one of them is a futa) having a piss in an alleyway after a long night of drinking and clubbing. 

Sounds good! (and fun~)

Though, I will say for future reference that I will likely not be doing 3 character requests anymore. I will still be doing the requests I've received (including this one), but I likely won't be taking any future requests for 3 characters. It's just way more time consuming, even if the designs are simple.  I will likely stick to one or two character requests, depending on complexity/motivation.

17 hours ago, Bob420 said:

Same here

A woman who has leaked most of her pee in her panties and gets a few drops in the toilet

98% in her panties

2% in toilet

This also sounds like fun~

--

As always, thanks for your niceness and patience!

Current Queue: Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys,  dm request, FetishNoob, Peemaster360, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo, Kay1997, Flakker88, Rune Vesgina, Legends34, dm request, Ms. Tito, Bob420

1 hour ago, pogbernard said:

Sounds good! (and fun~)

Though, I will say for future reference that I will likely not be doing 3 character requests anymore. I will still be doing the requests I've received (including this one), but I likely won't be taking any future requests for 3 characters. It's just way more time consuming, even if the designs are simple.  I will likely stick to one or two character requests, depending on complexity/motivation.

That's fine! I wouldn't mind two or even just one character. And if you aren't into futanari that's good too! It's whatever you feel like making, and no matter what I'll like it.

36 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

That's fine! I wouldn't mind two or even just one character. And if you aren't into futanari that's good too! It's whatever you feel like making, and no matter what I'll like it.

Oh, it's no worry, really! I just figured I'd add that bit for future requests. Your idea sounds fun, so I don't mind drawing three characters at all. And as far as futanari goes, I don't mind. The only thing I'm unsure of is that futanari seems to have a lot of varying definitions/ways of being drawn. If you're okay with it, I could dm you so that I can get a better idea of what you would like?

1 hour ago, Watta Sim said:

Requesting Tracer and D.va in their OW2 designs dealing with synced bladders (and bowels for an alt). They're trying to go, but since both of them have to go at the same time they have to wait for the other to be ready...but one of them is always called to battle/a mission before they get a chance. Things don't end well for them.

That sounds like a very interesting concept, but I feel like it might be a bit too large in scope. I'm not sure how well I would be able to show your idea in a single panel or so; it seems like I would need to make a mini comic at least, and that's something I can spend the time or effort to do right now (not for free at least~). If you'd be okay with something a little more simple, I would be more than happy to draw something related to your synced bladder idea!

Edited by pogbernard (see edit history)

Well... I certainly did not wish to put more requests onto your pile, but think I could throw an idea or two in for our collective enjoyment.

One request I'd been thinking of involves Azur Lane's HMS Belfast desperate on both ends having just finished cleaning the Commander's office. She attempts to dismiss herself to keep her panties clean only for the commander whom is oblivious to her needs stopping her to complement the tea she had brewed for them earlier. This interruption slows her down enough to leak from both ends.

If you wish to leave it to our imaginations whenever she completely loses it or no, be my guest; either is appreciated greatly. Urine only is fine for the majority of your viewers of course.

Edited by RMTB (see edit history)
12 hours ago, pogbernard said:

Oh, it's no worry, really! I just figured I'd add that bit for future requests. Your idea sounds fun, so I don't mind drawing three characters at all. And as far as futanari goes, I don't mind. The only thing I'm unsure of is that futanari seems to have a lot of varying definitions/ways of being drawn. If you're okay with it, I could dm you so that I can get a better idea of what you would like?

I usually prefer futas with just a dick and balls. 

On 6/30/2022 at 10:47 PM, pogbernard said:

That sounds like a very interesting concept, but I feel like it might be a bit too large in scope. I'm not sure how well I would be able to show your idea in a single panel or so; it seems like I would need to make a mini comic at least, and that's something I can spend the time or effort to do right now (not for free at least~). If you'd be okay with something a little more simple, I would be more than happy to draw something related to your synced bladder idea!

I'd be fine with simplifying it! Honestly I just want to see some characters dealing with synced bladders/bowels.

Hello! I don't have any art this time around, but I decided to make an update post regarding requests. Frankly, I have a lot of them, much more than I ever expected! So what I plan on doing is holding off on taking new requests until I complete the ones I currently have. I appreciate all of the requests so far, and I feel it only makes sense to focus on the ones I have rather than to endlessly accept more. With that being said, let me address the last few requests and then I will post the updated queue!

--

18 hours ago, Watta Sim said:

I'd be fine with simplifying it! Honestly I just want to see some characters dealing with synced bladders/bowels.

If you're okay with that,  I will happily complete your request!

On 6/30/2022 at 11:32 PM, RMTB said:

Well... I certainly did not wish to put more requests onto your pile, but think I could throw an idea or two in for our collective enjoyment.

One request I'd been thinking of involves Azur Lane's HMS Belfast desperate on both ends having just finished cleaning the Commander's office. She attempts to dismiss herself to keep her panties clean only for the commander whom is oblivious to her needs stopping her to complement the tea she had brewed for them earlier. This interruption slows her down enough to leak from both ends.

If you wish to leave it to our imaginations whenever she completely loses it or no, be my guest; either is appreciated greatly. Urine only is fine for the majority of your viewers of course.

That's a well written idea, and I also appreciate your concern for my workload! I will take this on as my last request for now.

--

Alright, so the final (for now) updated queue is as follows:

Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys,  dm request, FetishNoob, Peemaster360, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo, Kay1997, Flakker88, Rune Vesgina, Legends34, dm request, Ms. Tito, Bob420, Watta Sim, RMTB

I will continue to do my best to whittle this list down over the course of the year! Thank you all again for all the requests and support!~

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! While it isn't a request pic, I do have a new picture to share!

9s.thumb.png.1a254ea40ef8c452210daf9a0e245be7.png

I'm quite happy with how this one turned out! As always, feel free to let me know what you think!

I apologize for the lack of request pictures, but I've been working on a lot of commission/animation stuff recently. Rest assured that I will not forget these requests and that they will get done eventually~

I'll be back with more pictures soon enough! 

edit:

It says requests welcome so here's mine! A lady desperate to pee holding her crotch, who pees a little in her incontinence pad. (would prefer her to be clothed but with maybe some kind of drawing of the interior view of her panties as she pees the pad)

oh, it seems I completely neglected to address this request! I'm not sure how I hadn't noticed it until now, especially since it was sent so long ago. Because it was sent before I closed off my requests, I will go ahead and add this request to the queue as well! Sorry about that!

20 hours ago, pogbernard said:

Hello! While it isn't a request pic, I do have a new picture to share!

9s.thumb.png.1a254ea40ef8c452210daf9a0e245be7.png

I'm quite happy with how this one turned out! As always, feel free to let me know what you think!

I apologize for the lack of request pictures, but I've been working on a lot of commission/animation stuff recently. Rest assured that I will not forget these requests and that they will get done eventually~

I'll be back with more pictures soon enough! 

edit:

oh, it seems I completely neglected to address this request! I'm not sure how I hadn't noticed it until now, especially since it was sent so long ago. Because it was sent before I closed off my requests, I will go ahead and add this request to the queue as well! Sorry about that!

who is that supposed to be a picture of?

EDIT: Didnt read the whole thread. wasnt aware you closed off requests. i'll just leave this sit till later lol

Just thought i'd add some requests

Belle in this dress, spacer.png completely ignoring her need for the bathroom and nonchalantly wetting herself while sitting somewhere reading a book.

Ariel in this dress The_Little_Mermaid_Disney_Ariel_Blue_Dre wetting herself without even thinking about it, she's a mermaid, shes never been potty trained, so she doesnt even know it should matter

Edited by cplwet (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...