Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hello I have completed @Downjacket's request! i hope this jacket is adequately puffy and floofy (there is an alt in my other gallery for this one too)   --- I hope

hello, i have new art! this time it is @Flakker88's request! the material of her suit was tricky to draw, but I think I did alright! (there is also a alt of this in the other gallery)

oh god what happened to the thread hello everyone~ I have finally finished the next ( @FetishNoob's) request!    I'm glad to have finally finished another request! When I ini

Posted Images

Hello~ Things are beginning to wind down, so I wanted to just check in and let you all know that I am currently working on the next request!

However, I am not empty-handed in terms of art. I have been doing some quick color pencil sketches in my spare time, and I have scanned the few I have done to share! 

JenniferColorPencilSketch1.thumb.jpg.2c51f6bde01c95d8725eaa939aca5665.jpg

JenniferColorPencilSketch2.thumb.jpg.86c064efeaa5c7e6ad861d9e676814f1.jpg

JenniferColorPencilSketch3.thumb.jpg.642f98d69f75c4c72e9d735ac30d92eb.jpg

They all happen to be of my character Jennifer, since she's a character my mind tends to drift towards when I'm just doodling. I hope you enjoy these quick and dirty sketches~

Expect some more art soon(ish)!

Edited by pogbernard (see edit history)

I did say to expect some more art soon, but I guess I didn't realize just how soon that would be!

I have just recently finished my first commission~

RainColorv2.thumb.png.fb25adbd2ca26245cb5881d8b3f04c56.png

This is the first paid omo work that I have done, and as such I put a lot of detail into it. There is also a messing alt that I will be posting to my gallery if you're interested in that.

This experience has made me more open to considering commissions in general, though I don't have anything formal planned out yet. I am still very much doing requests, but if you are interested in having a more detailed piece made, send me a dm~ 

As stated in my last message, I am currently working on the next request still, so look forward to that!

Edited by pogbernard (see edit history)

Request: Could you draw Meiko Shiraki from Prison School in her bodysuit with huge breasts and all from that one episode where the zipper is stuck and she needs to pee but instead of her managing to take it off and uses the toilet, in here she's still desperately trying to unzip her bodysuit to no avail (either the zipper being still up top or only down to her lower breasts showing her iconic half-exposed cleavage) and ends up wetting herself in front of said toilet in anger, frustration, desperation, and defeat. (Messing version optional)

On 5/11/2022 at 4:35 PM, Flakker88 said:

Request: Could you draw Meiko Shiraki from Prison School in her bodysuit with huge breasts and all from that one episode where the zipper is stuck and she needs to pee but instead of her managing to take it off and uses the toilet, in here she's still desperately trying to unzip her bodysuit to no avail (either the zipper being still up top or only down to her lower breasts showing her iconic half-exposed cleavage) and ends up wetting herself in front of said toilet in anger, frustration, desperation, and defeat. (Messing version optional)

Hana creaming herself while watching the incident unfold is mandatory. 

Hello, I have brought more art! I have completed another commission I have received!

193524687_RainNadiaFinished.thumb.png.5b6b61b4485bf29b83b81c59dd11b246.png

To continue off of my previous post, I am working on a more formal commission system which I hope to release soon. Again, I am going to keep chugging on these requests, but commissions will take a higher priority. dm me if interested~

Rest assured though that I am making good progress on the current request, and you should expect to see it soon!

--

On 5/7/2022 at 11:52 PM, Kay1997 said:

Hello, can you draw this:

A cute futa maid holding her pee and doing the potty dance waiting for her master (a girl one) to let her go to the toilet.

(The maid really love to holding her pee and doing the potty dance)

Sure~

On 5/11/2022 at 4:35 PM, Flakker88 said:

I can certainly do this~

14 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Hana creaming herself while watching the incident unfold is mandatory. 

I don't really know a whole lot about the source material, so I'm not sure how well I'd be able to implement this. Though, depending on how much time it takes, it's something I can consider!

--

And with that, I will continue to work on the current request. 

Current Queue: AkenoSama, Omorashi100, Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys,  dm request, FetishNoob, Peemaster360, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo, Kay1997, Flakker88

21 hours ago, pogbernard said:

Hello, I have brought more art! I have completed another commission I have received!

193524687_RainNadiaFinished.thumb.png.5b6b61b4485bf29b83b81c59dd11b246.png

To continue off of my previous post, I am working on a more formal commission system which I hope to release soon. Again, I am going to keep chugging on these requests, but commissions will take a higher priority. dm me if interested~

Rest assured though that I am making good progress on the current request, and you should expect to see it soon!

--

Sure~

I can certainly do this~

I don't really know a whole lot about the source material, so I'm not sure how well I'd be able to implement this. Though, depending on how much time it takes, it's something I can consider!

--

And with that, I will continue to work on the current request. 

Current Queue: AkenoSama, Omorashi100, Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys,  dm request, FetishNoob, Peemaster360, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo, Kay1997, Flakker88

Let's just say Hana is one of us. 

On 5/8/2022 at 1:52 PM, Kay1997 said:

Hello, can you draw this:

A cute futa maid holding her pee and doing the potty dance waiting for her master (a girl one) to let her go to the toilet.

(The maid really love to holding her pee and doing the potty dance)

The cute futa maid has a cute little leak after 50 minutes of waiting.

The cute futa maid's potty dance is holding her crotch, shake her ass and moving her feet up and down.

There are four ending:

Just made it: her master open the door and the cute futa maid manage to take the pink flowers panties off and pee in the toilet.

Just made it (Alt): her master open the door and the cute futa maid manage pee in the toilet with her panties still on.

Didn't make it: the cute futa maid loss control of her pee and piss her panties and her master apologize for taking it too long, but the cute futa maid didn't mind and she has fun waiting for her master.

Didn't make it (Intentional) her master open the door but the cute futa maid didn't go to the toilet and instead piss her panties on purpose to see how her master will react.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!~ I have completed @Omorashi100's request!

Request6.thumb.png.8c26082aa1070193169fe1fa937534a8.png

I was hoping to get this out before the end of May, but oh well. Since I didn't have to draw pee for this request, I decided to try practicing a background. It was also a challenge to get these three characters who all have very different art styles to mesh well together. I think I did alright in that regard~

--

On 5/22/2022 at 9:08 AM, AkenoSama said:

wonderful, i love it XD it's always so cute to torment Jennifer and her bladder 🥰

Thanks for the extra version, I was very torn as to whether she would get wet or if she Just made It lol

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! I appreciate you giving me an excuse to draw her again~

On 5/22/2022 at 10:13 AM, Kay1997 said:

The cute futa maid has a cute little leak after 50 minutes of waiting.

The cute futa maid's potty dance is holding her crotch, shake her ass and moving her feet up and down.

There are four ending:

Just made it: her master open the door and the cute futa maid manage to take the pink flowers panties off and pee in the toilet.

Just made it (Alt): her master open the door and the cute futa maid manage pee in the toilet with her panties still on.

Didn't make it: the cute futa maid loss control of her pee and piss her panties and her master apologize for taking it too long, but the cute futa maid didn't mind and she has fun waiting for her master.

Didn't make it (Intentional) her master open the door but the cute futa maid didn't go to the toilet and instead piss her panties on purpose to see how her master will react.

If these are suggestions for what to do with your request, I appreciate the input, but I sure hope you aren't expecting me to do all of these. As much as I want to make sure everyone is happy with their requests, I'm just not able to spend that much time on effort on each one. I only have so much time and I have a bunch of requests. These are free after all, so I hope you can understand that I won't be able to add everything you're asking for.

I will try to do what I can, though!

On 5/23/2022 at 3:57 AM, TimmyTrihard69 said:

Those are fantastic!!

Thank you so much!~ 

--

Next I will be working on Spectre Jester's request! I am also still working on that aforementioned commission, so look forward to that!

Current Queue: Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys,  dm request, FetishNoob, Peemaster360, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo, Kay1997, Flakker88

1 hour ago, pogbernard said:

Hello!~ I have completed @Omorashi100's request!

Request6.thumb.png.8c26082aa1070193169fe1fa937534a8.png

I was hoping to get this out before the end of May, but oh well. Since I didn't have to draw pee for this request, I decided to try practicing a background. It was also a challenge to get these three characters who all have very different art styles to mesh well together. I think I did alright in that regard~

--

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! I appreciate you giving me an excuse to draw her again~

If these are suggestions for what to do with your request, I appreciate the input, but I sure hope you aren't expecting me to do all of these. As much as I want to make sure everyone is happy with their requests, I'm just not able to spend that much time on effort on each one. I only have so much time and I have a bunch of requests. These are free after all, so I hope you can understand that I won't be able to add everything you're asking for.

I will try to do what I can, though!

Thank you so much!~ 

--

Next I will be working on Spectre Jester's request! I am also still working on that aforementioned commission, so look forward to that!

Current Queue: Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys,  dm request, FetishNoob, Peemaster360, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo, Kay1997, Flakker88

Thanks this is perfect!

On 5/22/2022 at 6:36 AM, pogbernard said:

Hello! It's been a little longer than I would have liked, but I have finished @AkenoSama's request!

Request5aAlt.thumb.png.deb6f55f30990ded12313732ec5aa74e.png

Request5b.thumb.png.f5d1cf036cf4d6e2d56bcbd8f8e043e3.png

As you can see, I did something a bit special with the request this time around. Since the request was for one of my OCs and the scenario didn't necessarily describe how it ended, I decided to make two versions with different outcomes. It took longer than anticipated since there were things I was struggling to get to look right, but I eventually worked things out. In the end, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

Though, please don't expect me to do stuff like this for every request. While I do want to make sure everybody is happy with their requests, my motivation to draw them is also a factor.  That is to say, I'll probably put more time and effort in requests I personally enjoy or want to do. I hope nobody will blame me for that.

Anyway, I would love to know which one you prefer! I'm also experimenting with different ways to render pee, so I would appreciate any feedback regarding that too~

--

I will now begin working on the next request! I also have another commission I'm working on, so either way I should have something to post in the near future!~

Current Queue: Omorashi100, Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys,  dm request, FetishNoob, Peemaster360, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo, Kay1997, Flakker88

Absolutely love it! You just keep getting better with your posing and perspective work, and those lovely pubes wow~ 😍