Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 4/2/2022 at 11:53 PM, pogbernard said:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had a lot of fun with it, and I honestly kinda want to do more stuff like this in the future. I liked drawing the armor and filling in the details was satisfying. I have some more ideas, but I'm not sure when/if they'll ever come to fruition. 

(also, your work is really good and was one of the many inspirations for this pic)

I can try! I should warn you though that I don't really have any experience drawing male characters. I hope that's okay!

Sure~

As mentioned above, I am open to drawing male characters, but I can't promise perfection!

Though, if you don't mind me asking, I would like to know where this character is from. I wouldn't want to draw somebody's OC without their permission/consent.

--

And so, I will now update the queue. The queue is beginning to get rather large, so while I will keep taking requests, please keep in mind it might take a while for me to get through them all.

Current Queue: 2 dm requests, Tentacool, (Breepee?), AJA, AkenoSama, Omorashi100, Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62

It doesnt matter but if you look up his character as a reference be sure to put in persona 5 joker instead of just joker so you dont get the batman one.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hello I have completed @Downjacket's request! i hope this jacket is adequately puffy and floofy (there is an alt in my other gallery for this one too)   --- I hope

hello, i have new art! this time it is @Flakker88's request! the material of her suit was tricky to draw, but I think I did alright! (there is also a alt of this in the other gallery)

oh god what happened to the thread hello everyone~ I have finally finished the next ( @FetishNoob's) request!    I'm glad to have finally finished another request! When I ini

Posted Images

It may not be the weekend anymore, but I have finished the picture nonetheless. 

Request2.thumb.png.375aa50fc3d525e926d4a75808184687.png

This female+male omo pic was a dm request and my first attempt at male omo art in general. I underestimated how long it would take for me to draw and color the details of these characters, even with a simple background. You can never trust estimates~

Let me know if there's anything I can improve on!

--

On 4/7/2022 at 2:48 AM, I love tomboys said:

Can you do Chiaki Nanami

Sure~

On 4/10/2022 at 12:57 AM, FetishNoob said:

Hello! Would you be able to draw the vocaloid GUMI wetting her self while performing on-stage? With plenty of visible embarrassment of course!

Thanks!

I will add it to the queue~

--

Next I will be working on Tentacool's request! Expect something cool~

Current Queue: Tentacool, (Breepee?), AJA, AkenoSama, Omorashi100, Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys, FetishNoob

Just making a quick response to some replies~

7 hours ago, Peemaster360 said:

Would you draw Yuna rikku and Paine from ffx2 having a holding contest

Sure, that sounds like something I can do. Are there any references you can give me in terms of outfits?

4 hours ago, Derpysquid said:

Would you be willing to do one of Wolf from star fox?

Unfortunately, as laid out on the first page of the thread, I won't be drawing any furry stuff. Nothing against it, it just takes more work and I don't have much motivation (or skill) to draw it at the moment. I would be happy to take a different character request, however!

2 hours ago, FetishNoob said:

Do you have a patreon or something similar where we could support your work?

Thanks for accepting my request!

No problem, your request sounds fun~

I don't currently have a patreon. I wanted to improve my art a bit more before I thought about accepting money for it, but recently I've gotten a lot of support that makes me wonder if I should start accepting commissions/donations. My concern with patreon is that I'm not sure what I could give in return. I want anyone to be able to see my work, but I would also want to give something in return if people are donating. Maybe I could show off WiPs or something.

In short, I can look into making a patreon or something if there are people who want to financially support my work~ 

--

Current Queue: Tentacool, (Breepee?), AJA, AkenoSama, Omorashi100, Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys, FetishNoob, Peemaster360, Derpysquid 

On 4/12/2022 at 4:34 PM, pogbernard said:

Just making a quick response to some replies~

Sure, that sounds like something I can do. Are there any references you can give me in terms of outfits?

Unfortunately, as laid out on the first page of the thread, I won't be drawing any furry stuff. Nothing against it, it just takes more work and I don't have much motivation (or skill) to draw it at the moment. I would be happy to take a different character request, however!

No problem, your request sounds fun~

I don't currently have a patreon. I wanted to improve my art a bit more before I thought about accepting money for it, but recently I've gotten a lot of support that makes me wonder if I should start accepting commissions/donations. My concern with patreon is that I'm not sure what I could give in return. I want anyone to be able to see my work, but I would also want to give something in return if people are donating. Maybe I could show off WiPs or something.

In short, I can look into making a patreon or something if there are people who want to financially support my work~ 

--

Current Queue: Tentacool, (Breepee?), AJA, AkenoSama, Omorashi100, Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys, FetishNoob, Peemaster360, Derpysquid 

Gah, sorry I missed that. I'll lyk if I think of anything else!

On 4/11/2022 at 11:51 PM, pogbernard said:

It may not be the weekend anymore, but I have finished the picture nonetheless. 

Request2.thumb.png.375aa50fc3d525e926d4a75808184687.png

This female+male omo pic was a dm request and my first attempt at male omo art in general. I underestimated how long it would take for me to draw and color the details of these characters, even with a simple background. You can never trust estimates~

I’m not sure how I missed this, but it’s amazing!!

14 hours ago, pogbernard said:

Hello! After a busy week, I have finally finished @Tentacool's request~

Request3.thumb.png.cf5537e768214317c32cfc7e82b43873.png

I had to do a bit of research for this pic and I had to draw poses that I haven't drawn that much. I spent a lot of time on the character details, and I think it turned out pretty nicely. I'm doing my best to get these out relatively quickly, so I hope you can understand if I focus on some areas more than others~

Anyway, I hope you like this pic, it was a fun one!

Wowowowow!!! It's gorgeous! It's everything I wanted and then some! You even did multiple angles! Thank you so so so much!! 😸

Guest MissQueenShi
20 minutes ago, Tentacool said:

Wowowowow!!! It's gorgeous! It's everything I wanted and then some! You even did multiple angles! Thank you so so so much!! 😸

UwU this is amazing,im hapoy af thankchu

I have yet again managed to make a picture. Here is @AJA's request!

Request4.thumb.png.cbc56824dcb866fab5a776c0da5862b1.png

I wanted to try some new things with this one, like the trendy inside-panties-POV panel and a cool perspective in the second panel. I think it turned out all right, and I hope you all think so too! If not, any feedback is appreciated, as it always is.

--

On 4/18/2022 at 4:53 PM, Downjacket said:

Good stuff!

Could you draw a young woman wearing a shiny puffy jacket (similar to the one in my profile pic) wetting her jeans and being really embarrassed about it?

Thank you!

And as for your request, I sure can! Though, since you don't seem to have a specific character in mind, would you be alright if I draw my character (in my pfp) in this situation? I think it would be fun~

On 4/18/2022 at 6:55 PM, Delomo said:

If I could make a request, I'd like to see Ruby and Penny from RWBY squatting and peeing together somewhere indoors (Ruby's dorm for reference, doesn't have to be there) either nude or clothed, and they're going intentionally.

Sure~

--

Next, I will be drawing AkenoSama's request of my OC. Since it's my own character, I might make things a bit more fancy than usual...

Current Queue: AkenoSama, Omorashi100, Spectre Jester, Will88, Hetaliafan, Codedog92, Alex62, I love tomboys, dm request, FetishNoob, Peemaster360, Derpysquid, dm request, Downjacket, Delomo

Unfortunately, I have no picture to post just yet... I just wanted to post an update and respond to a few comments.

I have some good news and bad news. The bad news is that the next request may take a bit more time yet. This week has been hectic and I will have a lot to be dealing with this coming week, so I will likely not make a lot of progress until that business is finished with. The good news is that once that business is finished with, I shouldtm be able to spend more time on these requests/other pics. I'll do my best to make sure the wait is worth it! 

--

Now, to respond to a few comments:

On 4/25/2022 at 1:10 AM, Downjacket said:

Sure, no problem!

Thanks!~ 

On 4/25/2022 at 6:42 AM, I love tomboys said:

Hello again, and I don't want to be rude, but I'll like to clarify that my request for Chiaki is wetting (You can make a messing version if you want)

Sounds good to me! Was there a general scenario you wanted to see (embarrassment, desperation, etc)?

On 4/25/2022 at 10:54 PM, Kay1997 said:

Hello, can you draw Kid ChiChi from Dragon Ball holding her pee with her wetting herself afterwards and loving it completely?

As listed on the first post of the thread, I will not be drawing anything that breaks site rules. Omo of pre-adolescent appearing characters is against the site guidelines and something I don't have interest in drawing, personally. If you have a different request, though, I would be happy to hear it.

--

I will try and get some art out as soon as I can! 

Edited by pogbernard (see edit history)