Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female It's happening right now

Omg I can't believe this is happening.  Irony is I often wear pop pullups, sometimes pads. I just ran out yesterday, so I put in an Amazon order to be delivered between 4 and 8 am tomorrow. I think it is gonna have to happen in this chair. Yes dark good, but then I have to dash thru parking lot kinda. Sorry this photo probably not great i cant believe this, want to save a good look for myself at least

20220328_211154.jpg

Oh yeah that's unlikely to happen, sorry. But I suppose you never know. I never thought I'd be peeing in my neighbor's backyard either! 

Also, ran out to grab amazon packages which fortunately were wrapped in plastic because it was lightly raining....which is a total save for me so I don't feel weird about leaving my pee behind! Whew all around. And if anyone saw me, it's true. Accidents happen and it was definitely a genuine one. 

The next-door neighbors that came out their gate as I was going into mine? I hope they didn't see anything. My carport light is out and I whisked myself into that gate crazy fast and hid on the other side for a second, frozen, not wanting to trigger my door light. They moved in recently and tbh I can't even remember their names so thankfully I felt no pressure to be neighborly.

The other neighbors (I was taking the pan to), they weren't home thankfully. I didn't know what I was going to do if they pulled up as I was sitting in that chair with the realization that I may not avoid a full accident. My brain was really scrambled (obv to me by the typos in my original posts and all the omg's) but I did remember thinking if they pulled in I would have to pee everything out as quickly as possible, keep sitting there and then just explain myself, let them get inside, and slink back home. I knew I'd be unlikely to be able to keep holding it if they pulled in (each parking spot is by each back gate going to each back door) while I tried to stand up to say hi and quickly leave. They would be treated to a full peeing show right in front of them and I desperately hoped to avoid that. I can't imagine how that would have played out...the humiliation. I don't know many of my neighbors well. 

I'm just so relieved it turned out as well as it did...and even with precipitation clearing out any evidence of my accident, which is not something that happens all the time where I live. 

19 hours ago, LilMiss said:

And yes, I sometimes just have a big gush when I sneeze. I dont have much pelvic floor strength and depending on how I'm sitting or standing when a sneeze hits (mid-stride or open legs) I can really push a lot of volume out and it feels like security forgot to mind the doors.

Lol 🙂 Reminds me of my second pregnacy. I guess the hormones weakened my muscles back then. Sometimes I have snaezed and left little puddles on the leather couch. Needed to change my underwear and pants or dress. 

Now it's usually only a little dribble in my underwear. Unless I sneeze repeatedly before I get to the bathroom.

Nice to know I'm not alone.

For questions....Under stress (sneeze, cough, laugh etc) there are times where it seems like I'm only able to hold pee in by using my outer muscles (inner thighs?) and my leg positioning or hands to physically stop it. So the gush happens at the same time as the sneeze. If I'm sitting or standing, I can squeeze all that and usually keep from wetting. When I'm doing something where I'm mid-stride,  bending or lifting, I first have to get back to a stable position and sometimes I just don't have time before the gush.  Sometimes even when I can hold back that initial gush, it can be really hard to hold back right after that and I can develop one of my slow leaks that goes for a bit. The other night, both happened. I was probably very slowly leaking for 5 minutes after the initial gush that made me slam my butt down in the chair. I tried to get up but as I did that, when I'd raised my butt about 5 or 6 inches, I could feel myself starting to really lose it and sat back down and jammed my hand in. That stopped it but I felt it was tenuous.  I contemplated life (ok, freaked the hell out), took a picture, and posted. While doing that (a couple minutes passed) I felt a tiny spasm and then the slow trickle started (this is more than what I consider "a leak"). It was over in about a minute maybe, the main event. But then after was a series of slow trickles again, just the last working its way out seemingly by gravity. 

Also I haven't gone over to my neighbor's again. They sent their daughter over to pick up the dish (blush). 

On 3/30/2022 at 10:07 PM, LilMiss said:

Sorry but this is really hot.  This whole experience you are describing makes me kind of want to know more, and quite a bit more if any way possible.. especially about trying to hold it after a sneeze and trickling for 5 minutes:

Were you still peeing after you put your hand underneath you?  How much does that help?  Would you have fully started fully peeing yourself if you removed it, and if so how long could you have held it before it came out and you couldn't stop it or hold it to a trickle anymore?

Is it coming out the entire time or does it stop and then start again?  How long can you stop it for if you are able to?

Is it really hard to hold it back to stay as a trickle and if so, how often are you not able to hold it to where you completely pee yourself?

Do you ever have to do a pee pee dance, cross your legs, bounce up and down, or crouch down to avoid either it starting to trickle or also from completely peeing yourself?

Do you ever just end up having to pee really bad or urgently that doesn't involve sneezing (ex: a lot of liquid)?  How long can you hold it from when you first realize you need to pee or from when you first become desperate?

Thanks a ton in advance and just Wow!!!!

On 3/31/2022 at 5:07 AM, LilMiss said:

Nice to know I'm not alone.

For questions....Under stress (sneeze, cough, laugh etc) there are times where it seems like I'm only able to hold pee in by using my outer muscles (inner thighs?) and my leg positioning or hands to physically stop it. So the gush happens at the same time as the sneeze. If I'm sitting or standing, I can squeeze all that and usually keep from wetting. When I'm doing something where I'm mid-stride,  bending or lifting, I first have to get back to a stable position and sometimes I just don't have time before the gush.  Sometimes even when I can hold back that initial gush, it can be really hard to hold back right after that and I can develop one of my slow leaks that goes for a bit. The other night, both happened. I was probably very slowly leaking for 5 minutes after the initial gush that made me slam my butt down in the chair. I tried to get up but as I did that, when I'd raised my butt about 5 or 6 inches, I could feel myself starting to really lose it and sat back down and jammed my hand in. That stopped it but I felt it was tenuous.  I contemplated life (ok, freaked the hell out), took a picture, and posted. While doing that (a couple minutes passed) I felt a tiny spasm and then the slow trickle started (this is more than what I consider "a leak"). It was over in about a minute maybe, the main event. But then after was a series of slow trickles again, just the last working its way out seemingly by gravity. 

Also I haven't gone over to my neighbor's again. They sent their daughter over to pick up the dish (blush). 

This indeed sounds like you have a very weak pelvic floor. If it is bothering you (outside of this website that would be a safe assumption, but here you never know lol 🙂 ), I want you to know there are excercises available which will improve things a little.

If I never had those excercises, I would be leaking all the time, I probably couldn’t even walk down the stairs dry. And I would need to wear pads all the time. Really I don’t believe I would find enjoyment in that. 

Now with these excercices, leaks are a thing that can still happen (and happens quite often) but not constantly. I learned that I find a certain thrill in the chance of leaking. That thrill would not be there if leaks and pads were a constant factor.

Oh and that very strong urge just after the sneeze or cough, I can relate 😊  I think it happens because your sneeze puts so much pressure on your bladder that it reaches “bursting point”. That feeling when you’re no longer able to hold back the pressure, that triggers a reflex for your bladder to contract. Needs a lot of will power and a bit of muscle strength to stop that 🙂