Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Getting into the game

8 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Welcome! I’m in a similar situation in that I’ve been exploring this kink a bit later in life too. There’s something about the naughtiness of it that totally appeals to me as well. Hope you enjoy experimenting a bit more! 

Curious, is there any reason why you got sexually excited by it at some point in your life? I've had the leaks for a pretty long time, but only recently I realized that I find it more and more exciting. This feels kinda confusing to me.  Looking forward to read from people who possibly went through similar experiences.

@KarenWets if you are looking to re-create a leaking/loss of control type of scenario I have found a few things that seem to help that along. One obvious way to help is to load up on fluids, of course. Water works great, but adding in some caffeine, like a big cup of coffee (a natural diuretic) can really make a difference too.
Also, I have found that it’s much harder to “hold it” after I’ve already had to hold it for a while. So for example, start with a bottle of water maybe, then enjoy a cup of coffee or two, then go back to sipping water. Hold off on peeing for a while, not till it hurts of course, but let yourself get fairly desperate and needing to “hold it” for a bit before you use the bathroom.

Now, those muscles should be a bit more tired, and you will likely find yourself needing to go again quite soon. Trying to hold it this time is always much more difficult and you are much more likely to lose some (all?) control at this point. Seems to work on me anyways, whether I am trying for it or not, lol.  Hopefully this helps!!

Something that also  helping is to start drink (whatever you want) some 500ml then continue drink  250 ml every half hour than go pee every half hour to even that you dont need, do that the next four to six hours. Then continue drinking 250 ml every hour but dont use the loo... You maybe gonna leak within the next hour or so... (atleast i did after a six hours tryout) ☺️😘

On 3/28/2022 at 4:29 PM, KarenWets said:

Hi all,

I'm a mom of two kids in my 40s. 

I think that I have a pretty normal bladder. Over the years I wet myself a bunch of times but I guess that goes for most women. It's not a regular thing, except for the tittle "sneeze leaks". If I sneeze real hard and I happen to need the toilet...there will be a wet spot in my panties. Other than that, my accidents have been very few. There were a bunch of accidents during my second pregnacy, especially when I was throwing up (which was a big problem). On those occasions I experienced anything between little dribbles in my underwear to a puddle on the bathroom floor if I dashed from bed in the morning with my bladder full. But throwing up was just nasty, I would rather forget these episodes. Other than that...not much worth mentioning.

Lately I've noticed that my sexual interests are shifting a bit. When I have a sneeze leak, one side of my brain will say "fuck no, not again" while the other side of my brain would sometimes be like "oops... I just could not help that" with a weird sense of excitement. I figure that there is something inside me that wants to loose control and be unable to help myself from something embarassing such as peeing in my clothes.

I decided I want to be a naughty girl and get into this strange excitment a bit more... 😉

There was this one time a while ago where I was watching the children on recess and I had to pee very bad but had to hold it for a bit. By the time I got to the bathroom I found out I had actually leaked in my underwear just from holding it too long..! Big "oops", but also major excitement because I felt that I had completely accidentally been soo close to a real bladder accident.

I have been trying to reproduce that feeling at home a couple of times, but all I experienced was a painfully full bladder and some mild nauseaus feelings, before I just went to the bathroom. I don't understand why I was leaking that day and so far it didn't  come again.

I guess I want to provoke somehow having a bladder accident... maybe my darkest desire I want to do it in public but surely I don't dare that.

This site feels like a safe place to explore these fantasies...

Thanks for listening,

Karen

Hey, welcome to the site! I think I speak for almost everyone when I say we’re overjoyed to have you here! 🙂 

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience. 

As a middle aged fella I can say that it took me years to not feel ashamed that I actually enjoy this fetish. Once I worked through that it has been about experimenting and enjoying aspects that bring pleasure… and I still can’t quite figure out my body as it changes sometimes… 

This is a wonderful place of people though and I enjoy hearing about other people’s turn-ons with this and how they explore it too.

Keep trying different things and hopefully you will be able to figure out how to have those exciting “leaks.” 

Welcome.

🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome.  I too hope to eventually find a way to get myself to have a planned accident.  It seems like it would be so delightfully naughty to play the game knowing that eventually, I will suffer defeat and helplessly wet myself.

A few things that I have heard that could also help you if you are trying to explore this naughty side is to either go padded (wear a diaper or an underwear liner) to help containment.  Please note that these won't hold a full bladder, at least not the ones I have tried so far, so you will probably need one of the bed pads as well to sit on.

If you don't want to wear padding, you can find some clothes that you designate are your clothes that you can use for special fun.  You may still want a pad or a towel beneath you to help with cleanup.  If you find that your bladder is still a bit shy and you are having difficulty, you can just sit on the toilet.  Your body most likely has already been trained that when you sit on the toilet, it's time to release.  You can either sit on the toilet and try holding it, or sit on the toilet with your pants up and see if it helps you with bladder shyness.

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2022 at 12:21 AM, mypeesecret said:

@KarenWets if you are looking to re-create a leaking/loss of control type of scenario I have found a few things that seem to help that along. One obvious way to help is to load up on fluids, of course. Water works great, but adding in some caffeine, like a big cup of coffee (a natural diuretic) can really make a difference too.
Also, I have found that it’s much harder to “hold it” after I’ve already had to hold it for a while. So for example, start with a bottle of water maybe, then enjoy a cup of coffee or two, then go back to sipping water. Hold off on peeing for a while, not till it hurts of course, but let yourself get fairly desperate and needing to “hold it” for a bit before you use the bathroom.

Now, those muscles should be a bit more tired, and you will likely find yourself needing to go again quite soon. Trying to hold it this time is always much more difficult and you are much more likely to lose some (all?) control at this point. Seems to work on me anyways, whether I am trying for it or not, lol.  Hopefully this helps!!

Ah the old 'breaking the seal' 😀

• 3 months later...

Hi and welcome, Karen.  I think the experiences you've described are by no means unusual and for some people they can provide a way into wetting for more pleasurable reasons.  It can take courage though to move from one thing to another.  I've been wetting in private for years but, other than when I've been wearing protection in the form of Tena pants, I've not yet worked up the courage to wet in public.