Sign In

female Fire Emblem ROM Hacking Omorashi Scenarios

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(I was torn between this art board and the fiction board for this post but it's a little bit of both, I can move the post over if it doesn't fit hereย ๐Ÿฅฐ) So ROM hacking (Particularly, the GBA Fire

Sorry for the wait, the first ROM Hack is officially finished! (Please read this before playing!) I'm not exactly sure what the policy is on linking ROM Hacks is here so I'll just link the a

Surprise! Rushed out for the holiday season! The 2nd request is now complete! I've have my two jobs, mental health and school all weighing on me so I didn't have much time to work on this. Sorry

Posted Images

9 hours ago, bangboom said:

just wanted to say you did an amazing job on this.

a big problem i have with omo games in general is that i usually dont care much for their core gameplay. making the core gameplay fire emblem really solves that problem for me.

i was also very impressed at how well this paces out. aside from a few stretches lacking in enemies, things progressed at an engaging pace despite the base game not being made for this kind of story.

you were really creative using what you had - cutscenes, optional talk dialogues, bonus defeat dialogue, objectives, etc. even the portraits bouncing around!

the writing was also really enjoyable. loved all the different characters' attitudes. really well realised.

my only real feedback is that it was kind of lame looting items no one in the party could use. i don't know much about FE hacking but i think it would also be awesome if you could chuck in some CGs in the cutscenes if you could get your hands on some art.

i would love to play more of these
(and i concur a scenario that also included a male character would be fun too)

Yeah a few people have mentioned fhe item thing. To be honest, some enemies had the drop flag who weren't supposed to and I realize I forgot to fix it the second I uploaded the file.

14 hours ago, AD51 said:

It was fun, I enjoyed it a lot. A part of me is a little disappointed my wife Marianne didn't wet herself, but her being the one student to make it works for me too. The playthrough was pretty easy by FE standards. Personally I probably don't want it to be much harder, since we all know why we're playing an omo romhack in the first place.ย 

There's unique wetting dialogue for each unit if they run out of HP. Granted, this will cause a Game Over if it's anyone but Shamir, so be sure to have a save state ready. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I absolutely adore this hack. I was just thinking the other day about the possibility of ROM hacks as a medium for smut so this came at the perfect time! I'm super looking forward to seeing more!

I'd love to see more Omo incorporated into the gameplay. If you're taking suggestions, there is something I thought of while I was playing. What if using a vulnerary made the unit more desperate to pee? Or healing in general just to be extra mean?

Also, I second the post from earlier about a male version. Fire Emblem has so many cute boys; it would be a shame to let the girls have all the fun!

2 hours ago, Kamina-1 said:

Ok so, kinda soon I will being looking into another request.

@MasterXploder's Bernadetta request is the top contender at the moment but I would would appreciate having some more to build up a backlog.

And remember, every single request is 100% free, so fire away! ๐Ÿ’œ

In that case I'd like to request something involving Sue wetting herself after being subjected to the sound of a river.ย One scenario I can see happening is this:

Sue got stopped on her way to the restroom by a very bored Fae and got caught up in playing with her until Roy announces it's time to engage the enemy, leaving her with no time to actually use the restroom. Given that she's naturally introverted and quiet, she wouldn't bring up her urges with people directly and they would only notice something is wrong when her struggle to hold it in affects her aim and overall demeanor. In between individual battles I can see her forgoing a break in order to maintain vigilance and guard the other fighters, or else she could get interrupted again by somebody else whoโ€™s worried about how shaky her aim has gotten. Eventually it would get to the point that whenever her horse makes a rough turn or gallop she leaks a little, making her gasp and shudder and drawing even more attention. Even though Sue denies anything is wrong, people would start to think she's sick or hurt and fuss over her. In an attempt to help her to feel better they'd insist that she go and relax by the riverbank during a break in the fighting and listen to the calming sound of the water, not knowing how much worse that's really making things until she loses control in front of them.

6 hours ago, Kamina-1 said:

Ok so, kinda soon I will being looking into another request.

@MasterXploder's Bernadetta request is the top contender at the moment but I would would appreciate having some more to build up a backlog.

And remember, every single request is 100% free, so fire away! ๐Ÿ’œ

Are you only doing three houses characters or is anyone open?

Posting as asked!

Firstly, those who have any experience with FE series should play on Hard - as long as you pay attention to weapon triangle, you'll steamroll everything on Normal. But, given that it's the first mission, that's only fair.

Secondly, Hilda forgot how to use her signature weapon, an axe! To compensate for that, Mercedes learned how to use Rapier, which is nice! I don't think that clerics should work that way, but it's good that she does.

Thirdly, the map design is generally very good, but as someone mentioned before, there's been some empty turns (since I've played defensively and let the enemies come to me - with only three heroines available, it's a sound strategy). Also, updating objectives mid-game would be nice (if possible).

Lastly, we need Lysithea! On a night mission! But since we already have a mage, this probably won't happen anytime soon, so either a cavalry or an armored unit should probably be next.

Huh, this is pretty sweet. I still have attempts at this sort of thing in folders somewhere both on gba fire emblem and srpg maker. But I never really found a way satisfying beyond dialogue that satisfied me to do the omo stuff. Glad to see someone actually successfully making projects of this nature.

Spoiler

ย 

Hello, I would like to make a request.

ย 

Involves Lyn and Ninian from Blazing Sword, desperate for peeing during a fight and just making it in the end.

ย 

At some point, Lyn couldn't hold it anymore and ends up peeing standing behind a bush, a tree or even just lifting his clothes to pee where he is standing. (Because, as we all know, Lyn doesn't wear panties)

ย 

For the other part, Ninian being a dancer means that she moves a lot, causing that she wets his clothes a little, but in the end she could hold it, reaching the bathroom and letting out a really long pee. (Because dragons probably have large bladders)

ย 

Athough I agree with the critics about the map design and the enemies, the hack was still pretty fun. Keep it up!

Edited by Legenda34 (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Kamina-1 said:

Every FE character (and potentially OCs) is fair game.

Can you throw Ishtar in? Other requests from me would be Edlegard(spelling lol), Marianne again but wetting, Shamir wetting, Manuela, Lucina and Camilla

ย 

if you wanna include boys, Robin

3 hours ago, Lisk said:

Posting as asked!

Firstly, those who have any experience with FE series should play on Hard - as long as you pay attention to weapon triangle, you'll steamroll everything on Normal. But, given that it's the first mission, that's only fair.

Secondly, Hilda forgot how to use her signature weapon, an axe! To compensate for that, Mercedes learned how to use Rapier, which is nice! I don't think that clerics should work that way, but it's good that she does.

Thirdly, the map design is generally very good, but as someone mentioned before, there's been some empty turns (since I've played defensively and let the enemies come to me - with only three heroines available, it's a sound strategy). Also, updating objectives mid-game would be nice (if possible).

Lastly, we need Lysithea! On a night mission! But since we already have a mage, this probably won't happen anytime soon, so either a cavalry or an armored unit should probably be next.

Dude playing an og FE game again I completely forgot about the weapon triangle because three houses got rid of it lmao

12 hours ago, Alias Unknown said:

Dude playing an og FE game again I completely forgot about the weapon triangle because three houses got rid of it lmao

Marianne is op anyway w, especially since my Hilda was RNG-screwed, and she (Marianne) kept getting +skl +spd until she could ORKO everything that is not a boss. THE boss!

I have a request to add to the pile.

What about Innes, Gerik, and Tethys in their joining chapter in Eirika's route in Sacred Stones. They've been fighting all day trying to hold their position, but that's not the only thing they've been holding. It was easier to ignore earlier but as the fighting drags on they all start to feel the pressure on their bladders.

They regroup in the fort to rest and relieve themselves. Problem is, the fort doesn't have those facilities available. So with enemies closing in and bladders full, it's back out to fight.

Marisa is there as a recruitable enemy and she's in the same situation. The attack has been going on since morning and she hasn't been relieved to 'relieve herself'. She tries to hide it behind a detached attitude but everyone who talks to her, enemy or ally, can see it clear as day.

If a character wets themself in the middle of the battle they get a stat boost/promotion like Hilda in the first request, but everyone who makes it to the end of the chapter without losing control gets a scene where they frantically look for somewhere private to drop trow. And maybe they even find one in time.

So I guess I'll be covering more three houses. I can group some of them once again to satisfy several requests.

On 6/2/2022 at 7:53 PM, Legenda34 said:
ย  Hide contents

ย 

Hello, I would like to make a request.

ย 

Involves Lyn and Ninian from Blazing Sword, desperate for peeing during a fight and just making it in the end.

ย 

At some point, Lyn couldn't hold it anymore and ends up peeing standing behind a bush, a tree or even just lifting his clothes to pee where he is standing. (Because, as we all know, Lyn doesn't wear panties)

ย 

For the other part, Ninian being a dancer means that she moves a lot, causing that she wets his clothes a little, but in the end she could hold it, reaching the bathroom and letting out a really long pee. (Because dragons probably have large bladders)

ย 

Athough I agree with the critics about the map design and the enemies, the hack was still pretty fun. Keep it up!

And this one also sounds interesting so I think might give it a shot afterwards.

On 6/5/2022 at 12:17 AM, Legenda34 said:

And talking about Three Houses, maybe you can also add Dorothea?

She's cute, and there's a lot of possible interactions, but we already have two mages. What can be done is the Radiance way, where the player controls different parties by turn. Mage-heavy parties are hard to balance because they either slaughter smaller groups of enemies or suffer casualties when someone resistant actually makes their way to them. Also, enemy snipers.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for making this! It was a really fun a pleasant experience to play through! As a big fan fire emblem and omo related content this was a dream crossover for me! For gameplay elements Iโ€™m not to sure of how fe rom hacking works but maybe some kind of turn limit = bladder limit type map where you have to get the girls to the toilets or a secluded area for them to relive themselves and if you donโ€™t make it within that turn limit they wet themselves. (Iโ€™m more a just made it fan myself than a wetting themselves fan but maybe with this you can have the best of both worlds.) And with each passing turn you there will be dialogue expressing the girls ever growing urgency to relive themselves and by that final turn theyโ€™re practically begging and pleading to just hold on and make it a bathroom or some secluded area in the wood so they can drop their panties and unleash the copious amounts of liquid in their raging bladders that have been screaming to come out for who knows how long now, but once they finally get there they see that thereโ€™s only one bathroom stall or if itโ€™s some random area in the woods only one person can go at a time and the others have to keep watch at all directions. So one by one we get to see the pure bliss and release of each girl, but also the pure agony and pain of being so close to release but also yet soo far away and having them hear the jet stream or the girl who is getting their oh so needed relief isnโ€™t helping them at hold on at all and is only making their urges worse. And maybe we can have it so one girl decides that sheโ€™s had enough and if she doesnโ€™t act now sheโ€™s going to be very wet very soon so she bangs bangs on the bathroom door pleading and crying and begging that โ€œSHE NEEDS TO GOโ€ but because they were holding it for so long the first girl is still no where near done and is in absolute bliss and is unable to even hear the knocking. The girl outside the stall realizes she canโ€™t hold on and just pops a squat right outside the bathroom pulls her panties to the side and UNLOADS. Seeing this the other two girls think of doing the same but hold onto their pride and wait for that sweet sweet release inside the porcelain chamber. I think the secluded woods scenario could be cool and fun as well especially if if itโ€™s princess or royalty type character situation where that have to sallow their pride and either do it outdoors or do it in their fancy outfit and non of them want that. So with that being said the girls I would like to see would be Edelgard, Ishtar, Laegjarn and Serra lolol yeah I know I know one of those isnโ€™t like the others but since she thinks sheโ€™s royalty thatโ€™s good enough for me ๐Ÿ™‚ And since they are all characters from different games I figured we can just have a Fire Emblem Heroes situation going on where theyโ€™re all pretty aquatinted with each other and know each otherโ€™s names and know theyโ€™re all royalty yadadada skip the formalities. All we need to know is that they need to complete their mission but along the way they all find out each of their bladders is filling and filling at an alarming rate and if something isnโ€™t done soon to get these girls to relive their ever aching nether regions it will end in disaster for them!!!

On 7/5/2022 at 9:31 AM, Johnjohnson232 said:

Thank you so much for making this! It was a really fun a pleasant experience to play through! As a big fan fire emblem and omo related content this was a dream crossover for me! For gameplay elements Iโ€™m not to sure of how fe rom hacking works but maybe some kind of turn limit = bladder limit type map where you have to get the girls to the toilets or a secluded area for them to relive themselves and if you donโ€™t make it within that turn limit they wet themselves. (Iโ€™m more a just made it fan myself than a wetting themselves fan but maybe with this you can have the best of both worlds.)

I thought the exact same thing!

My idea is that this could be like FE6, where you need to recruit and keep alive certain characters or complete chapters in "x" number of turns to obtain the true ending.

In this case, the conditions could be something like "complete the mission in 20 turns or the girls will wet themselves" and maybe that limit of turns could change depending on the difficulty that you selected.

I think that this would be a good way to please the people who want to see the characters wetting themselves, and the people like you and me who want to see them making it in the end.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...